All Star Auto Sales of Raleigh

(5.0) 5 Reviews

2936 Capital Blvd., Raleigh, NC 27604

Thanks Joan for a stress free car buying day

by from Knightdale,NC |

My daughter saw a Car at this dealership and decided to go look and test drive the vehicle. All i can say is great car!!! It drove and handled great! my husband had a mechanic to check it out and he liked what he saw. An 10 year old car with over 100,000 miles on it will have some flaws of course but nothing that can't be fixed or replaced. Joan was my sales associate and she was a pleasure to deal with. No pressure at all, handled all the paperwork and i was driving off the lot an hour after . Thanks Joan and All Star for a stress free buying experience

Thanks for helping with a 2nd car with bad credit

by from Raleigh |

These folks at All Star are the best! Joan made me feel relaxed and right at home. This was our second purchase and will NOT be our last. It is the only place to go for a vehicle if you have not great credit, If they can't get you a car nobody can! Fantastic experience both times.. Love them all!! Thanks

Friendly Customer Service

by from Knightdale,NC |

I had recently had a car repossessed and due to having short job time as well noone wanted to finance me. I called and spoke with Joan on the phone and she told me what I needed to bring in,I arrived with my info and insurance info and was driving my car off the lot within 30 minutes. I really liked the fact that they setup the payments to reflect my dates paid at work. Thanks Joan and All Star for allowing me a chance to redeem my credit.

This revue is almost a month overdue,Thanks Joan

by from Raleigh,NC |

Thanks to Joan and All Star Auto Sales of Raleigh for helping my daughter who had made some bad decisions in the past and had her credit affected by them. She had been shopping for weeks and did not have the large down payment or want to pay too much for a car. We were driving back from yet another turndown when we stopped in at All Star Auto Sales and met Joan. We laid a car away and came back in and took delivery of the car a few weeks later and my daughter loves her new car and has payments she can afford. Thanks again Joan,sorry it took me so long to get this review posted.

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM!

by from Raleigh, NC |

THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM. THEY HAVE GPS IN THERE CARS AND WILL REPO YOU IN A HEARTBEAT. YOU CAN HAVE A LAPSE IN INSURANCE OR BE A FEW DAYS LATE ON A PAYMENT AND THEY WILL REPO YOU AND CHARGE YOU CRAZY FEES FOR GETTING THE CAR. THEY ARE CROOKED. BAD EXPERIENCE. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!

All Star Auto Sales of Raleigh responded to this review

January 14, 2014

Most every company who does buy here pay here these days uses gps and or starter interrupt systems. We have a full page disclosure and contract addendum that requires full coverage insurance as every finance company or bank does. We are a small company and only finance for 1- 1/2 years and tell all customers up front there is no grace period,although we try and work with people when they are upfront and honest with us and even allow them to leave a car with us to catch u on payments or insurance instead of repossessing a vehicle.We have alot of customers who have bought more than one vehicle from us and appreciate our service to the credit challenged community.