Carl Black of Orlando Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

11500 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817

New 877-258-8459
Used 866-616-1576
Service 888-285-0342

Providing the ultimate red carpet experience; Every Guest, Every Time!

Great experience selecting a vehicle.

by from Orlanfo Fl |

Wonderful dealership to work with. Bryan was really good at helping me so that I could make a wise decision. Lance is always great to me. It is a pleasure working with this dealership. + I would rate them 5 Star.

Excellent dealership

by from Brandon, FL |

We had an excellent experience purchasing a new vehicle. Our sales man was so helpful and everyone was very nice. They all went above and beyond helping our family get into a new SUV. Very very happy with our decision to buy from this dealership.

Metallic Ice

by from Avalon Park, Florida |

On my recent purchase of a 2014 Chevy spark Corey Jackson worked with Kamau Wilson to get us an incredible interest rate and payment. My wife and I where extremely satisfied with the service we received.

A good experience

by from Oviedo |

I took my 2002 Buick LeSabre to the service department for diagnosis of electrical problems. I was told that although there was a possibility the repair might be minor, I should be prepared for a cost over 1K and might want to consider whether to spend that much on a 12-year-old car, a question to which I had already given some thought. I agreed to meet with a sales rep to discuss alternatives, so Will Theiss took me around the lot to see a few new cars that might appeal to me. I drove a Verano home that night and returned the next day to try out an Encore, decided the Verano had more of the features I wanted, and decided to go ahead and buy it. Will was cheerful, competent and respectful all the time, and I did use a lot of his time -- on Wednesday, Thursday, and all of Friday afternoon. I'm sorry I don't remember the names of the others who helped (I have a memory problem with names), but the gentleman in the service department, the sales manager and the accountant were all kind and helpful.

Great Service

by from Orlando, FL |

Everyone i met was exceptionally nice, had a very good experience buying a new car. Will come back again.

Thank you for fixing my car!!!

by from Orlando, FL |

They are awesome! I originally went to Courtesy Chevrolet by the Airport and had such a bad experience with them. I started having issues with my car again so I took it to Carl Black this time. Tim was so nice and showed that he cared. I am very satisfied with this place. I would definitely recommend Carl Black to anyone that just needs the job done with no BS. Thank you!!!:)

Carl Black customer for life!

by from Winter Park, FL |

Awesome leasing experience! Attentive and highly responsive (information/quotes via email/phone) staff members. Went in knowing exactly what I wanted and left with just that, a 2014 Buick Verano. Bryant took the time to set up my onstar and bluetooth and is still answering my "feature" questions a couple of days later, as the Verano has so much to offer! Carl Black Orlando Customer for life. :)

Anthony Moore is the MAN

by from ORLANDO, FL |

Anthony Moore Truly made my buying experience for My 2014 Chevy Camaro! He was patient and very well educated about my car. During the "number crunching process" Carl Black finance did EVERYTHING to keep my business..Heck, Anthony even offered to pay for my Tint OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET(and he was serious..i kindly declined) to ensure i buy with Carl Black..NOW THATS DETERMINATION! And honestly, THATS what made me decide to "HIT THE GONG!" Whatever it takes, Right? He did WHATEVER IT TOOK...Awesome Car! GREAT Price! EXCELLENT SERVICE! AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I WILL BE BACK for my next Car....The Corvette! Im about 2 promotions away! LOL SEE YA SOON!

BOTTOM LINE...DEAL DONE RIGHT!

by from " Orlando Fla " |

There were a couple of issues that had occurred at the start. But, Must admit...I got a bit ahead of myself..The WHOLE Staff , Managers, Sales, even Higher up came through with every option possible to help me get into my new Sonic! My Apologies to everyone if I came off a bit strong to say the least..lol.. """SORRY"""....In the end you ALL did the right thing above and beyond...I Highly recommend this Dealership for their pricing,Customer Relations, Concerns,and Professionalism ...They did what most Dealerships are unable to do! Thank You All!! Maria M.

Very slow service department

by from Orlando, Florida |

Overall I do like this dealership but the service department is a disaster. Loved our salesman but seriously it should not take six or seven hours to buy a car. Our problems lie in service. Shortly after we purchased our vehicle the service area was remodeled and there is no seating while waiting to be checked in. The service writers are remarkably adept at looming right through waiting customers. On average it is usually a 15 to 20 minute wait to check in despite arriving with an appointment. If they are swamped this would be understandable but it is the same busy or not. Our last service there they finished, brought the vehicle up and laid the paperwork on the desk of a writer who had gone to lunch. After waiting 30 minutes we went and inquired, but that took another 15 minutes to get someone's attention. They do great work and are friendly when dealing with you but they desperately need a service manager who pushes customer service above all else.