Carl Black of Orlando Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

11500 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817

New 877-258-8459
Used 866-616-1576
Service 888-285-0342

Where Car Buying is Fun & Easy!

Great Staff and clean facilities

by from Ocoee, Florida |

On 08/31/14 we purchase a 2014 Traverse. We were very pleased with our sales person Bryan Levitt. He was very polite, knowledgeable and patience with us. He stayed after the dealership had closed to help us with the setup with On Star and to go over how everything worked with the vehicle. Great Staff and clean facilities. Thank you again Bryan. Larry & Brenda Smith

Positive Experiences

by from Orlando, Florida |

I finally got resolution for a long-standing issue on 1/16/15. I'm now a happy customer. I have already been extremely happy with the auto service portion of your company, so overall my reviews are positive.

Best Service Around!!!!

by from Winter Park Florida |

Carl Black is the best Chevy Dealership around!!!!!I didn't have appt. but Brian got my truck in and out quickly. Vehicle has never ran better. Don't take my word for it try them out and you will never go anywhere else. They guys are great!!!

The service and customer service is TERRIBLE.

by from Orlando, FL |

The service and customer service is TERRIBLE. Three hour wait for a scheduled oil change and the customer services reps have no idea what they are doing. And this isn't the first time I have experienced this. Bad communication between them and the shop. I bought my car there as well a while back but I will be sure to go somewhere else in the future

Great Service

by from Oviedo Florida |

Jimmy handled our recall problem with the vehicle professionally and was very courteous.

Great Experience at Hurley

by from Deltona, Fl |

Great car buying experience with Christian. Would recommend to family and friends. Nice dealership with friendly and helpful staff.

Outstanding on all counts

by from Orlando, fl |

It started with truck dying and Drake the service advisor suggesting I stop by and look into a new vehicle as one of my options due to the damage. I dicussed this with my wife and based on my past experiences with Drake we decided to stop by. Although it was late afternoon (5pm) Drake, Bryant and the young man he was training took the time to show us around and answered all our questions. At no time did we feel we were being pressured or being led towards specific vehicles, what we were shown was what met our needs. We were done and out the door by 9pm, I do feel this was very reasonable time and did not feel rushed or that we were being stalled.

A great way to make up for a bad first impression.

by from Orlando, Florida |

I bought a CAMARO SS CONVERTIBLE ON 11/21/2014. The night before was my first time at the dealership. I had been looking for a CAMARO SS and the right one showed up on my computer and it was at Carl Black's lot. My wife and I ran over to check it out. We had a price in mind and didn't want to budge. The car is a 2012 with only 3500 miles on it. It's mint and I was in love! We started talking numbers but kept coming up a couple thousand away from each other. The sales manager Lance was short with me, threw his hands up and dismissed me, so we left and I was mad as hell. Long story short Carl Black called me back and we got the deal done without Lance. In a previous review I let Lance have it a bit. The reason I am writing this review is because I just got a phone call from Lance and he made things good! In my opinion it takes a man to say he's sorry and he did that and more! I'm gonna stop by the dealership this weekend and shake Lance's hand. So now I can completely say, with all confidence Carl Black is a great place to buy a car! Thanks everybody!

My new car buying experience

by from Orlando,Florida. |

I would have given you 10's across the board except for one thing. I will get to that in a moment. First the good. Louis and Ishmael were outstanding! Louis worked really hard through a lot of back and forth haggling. Ishmael said all the right things and really got the deal done, even though we paid a little more then we wanted to. We are in love with the car and in the end it was worth it. So Louis and Ishmael were both outstanding and they made this buying experience a winner. The one negative in the buying experience was Lance. The first night we came to Carl Black he treated me like I was a idiot that was to be looked down upon and dismissed. He in my opinion does not represent your company well. That said, the rest of our time spent at your dealership was great and we have the car we wanted! Thank you and especially Louis and Ishmael.

Great service!!

by from Orlando, FL |

I came in for just an oil change.. When I purchased the car the visor was broken. I was advised by your sales associate Sean Womer that the part was there at the dealership and that they would fix it while I waited if I chose to do so. Sean gave me updates about my car and where it was at the facility. The waiting room was extremely nice and clean with a great coffee bar!! I appreciate all the hard work Carl black does and keeps their customers happy!! Thank you for making this long day seem pretty good. See you in 3000 miles!!

Awesome!!!

by from Oviedo, Florida |

I bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze and I love it. Justin Young was awesome and very polite. He asked me if I wanted to take a test drive and I said later, but he did ask me again before I went home. He never pressured me into buying a car. I told him my situation and he listen very well. He said let's run some numbers and came back with a great offer. I didn't believe him so Ishmael the Sales Manager came over and said we can do the deal. I didn't believe him and I said show me and he did just that. They got me out of a high payment on a diesel pickup and got me into a new car. I still don't believe it. Those two guys are an asset to your company. Carl Black will be my dealership from now on. Thanks everybody you make me and my family very happy. Signed, Leon Sisk