A Better Way Wholesale

A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

In and Out

by from shelton ct |

Was just the experience I was looking for in getting a used car. They went and grabbed it for me and made sure it was clean so I could take a test drive. I bought the car that I wanted and the respect of everything else. Will shop here again.

Unreal !!!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I came from Brooklyn, NY to see a car and they tell me that they can't sell it to me due to the fact that the paperwork isn't ready for it. So My question is this, WHY ADVERTISE A CAR IF YOU CANT SELL IT !?!?!?!?

got the car I wanted at the payment I wanted

by from Johnstown NY |

Steve helped us was very nice and kept in contact during the wait for the the Lien release to come through. Although there were a few bumps in the road I ended up leaving with the car I wanted at the payment I wanted and with a full gold warranty.

Bad customer service

by from Naugatuck, CT |

Purchased a car through them and next day car was leaking radiator fluid. I purchased the car "as is" but thought since it was a day later they would take responsibility for the vehicle, but they did not. They are polite while your purchasing a vehicle but once you call with complaints they are very rude and not professional. I would never buy another vehicle from them again!!

Great dealership!

by from Fairfield, ct |

Two months ago I purchased car Mazda from that dealership for much less than anywhere else. The stuff there was courteous, professional and able to deliver the car I selected the same day. While driving home I heard a noise that concerned me. I called them a few days later. The stuff took their time to diagnosis the problem and corrected it. They really do stand behind their cars.

excellent dealer

by from Waterbury |

Had a great time buying a car very good costumer service great prices and MIGUEL did a great job thanks for taking care of me

suv wasnt ready

by from new britain ct |

I was in the market to buy a quality low mileage Audi q7. A better way had an advertised one at a price I could afford. I drove done to the dealership eager to test drive the q7. But when I arrived the suv wasn't ready, it had mechanical problems. The q7 looked like it was just brought there from the auto auction. I was told that when the q7 was ready they would call me to reschedule the test drive. I never received that call, I bought a Audi q7 one week later. I understand the nature of the business, 85% of used cars sold are auction cars. A simple courtesy call would have secured my business.

Personal attention to clients

by from Southington, Ct |

I used the USAA car buying website to find a used car. A Better Way is a certified dealer listed as meeting USAA standards. With a specific appointment, I was greeted by Alex, one of a two person team. If Alex was not available the Miriam was and they both were up to date as to what I was looking for and where in the buying process I was at any given time. Having an appointment was a plus for my busy life. The car I looked at online was just as I expected and I bought that very day and picked it up two days later with new tires and half a tank of gas. The follow up there after let me know that my satisfaction was important. Check them out - I am sure you'll find what your looking for.

Excellent customer service and reasonable prices

by from Middletown, NY |

I couldn't ask for a better experience. I knew if this dealership was recommended by USAA they would not disappoint. Miriam and Alex were courteous, attentive, and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable from the second I walked in.

Dont bother with these guys.

by from Milwaukee, wi |

I was really interested in a car they were selling. So much so that i was willing to fly iut from wisconsi. To look at it and test drive it. I contacted a woman (cant recall her name) with an email. She responded by calling me and left a message. I called her back, she did not answer. I left a message explaining that i needed to fly out to see the car and needed more info so i could make plans to see the car. She didnt call back and I ended up buying a car in my area. She called 2 weeks later wondering when i was coming. NOT EXCEPTABLE.

Good Experience

by from Griswold, CT |

Steve was personable & great to work with. We are excited about our purchase.