A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-751-2842 Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

In and Out

by from shelton ct |

Was just the experience I was looking for in getting a used car. They went and grabbed it for me and made sure it was clean so I could take a test drive. I bought the car that I wanted and the respect of everything else. Will shop here again.

white x5m

by from New York |

I was interested in purchasing the White 2010 bmw x5m but im skeptical with all these bad reviews.. Its literally one bad review after the next.

Quick and courteous vehicle transaction.

by from Bristol, CT |

Had been looking for a Honda Element for a couple of months, since they are hard to find I wasn't having any luck. Needed the car as secondary vehicle for outdoor activities (Camping, kayaking etc) Found two Elements at "A Better Way". I'll be honest, I was hesitant due to the reviews, I read. Called them and they assured me that the vehicle was in their inventory, so I drove down the next day (Tuesday) and spoke with Junior. Junior double checked that the vehicle was in their lot and immediately was ferried to bring the car back for my test drive. Test drove the vehicle and pointed a couple of minor issues that I was concerned about. Junior assured me that the mechanics would fix said issues. Put down $1000.00 deposit and was told that the vehicle would be ready for a Thursday delivery. On Thursday Junior called and apologized that the parts had not arrived so if a Saturday delivery would be alright. I told him Ok. Saturday came and the vehicle was ready for pick up. Since I was paying cash, I waited for maybe four hours while they did the final inspection on the vehicle. I was out of there with my Honda Element for a great price. My opinion it was a quick and painless transaction. Junior was an excellent sales person and always kept me informed of the entire process. The dealership has the lowest prices in CT, so obviously its always packed with people trying to get a great deal, So patience is required if you want to get that great deal on a used vehicle. See JUNIOR, he's a great representattive of "A Better Way"

horrible customer service

by from Stamford ct |

How is this place even in business or even allowed to post on cars.com? By far the worst dealership I've ever been to. Stay far away. Told me I smell

manager has no respect for customers

by from Naugatuck CT |

Each of our vehicles undergoes a rigorous pre-delivery safety inspection to ensure it will be worry free from the moment you pick it up. THIS IS WHAT A BETTER WAY AUTO claims on its web site. Key point safety inspection. I bought a car for my son when we got it home we found out that the driver?s side door wouldn't unlock the only way to unlock it was manually you had to crawl in form the passenger side and push the button. No big deal I called them they say bring the car in Monday. Meanwhile I take the car to my mechanic he tells me the car needs front wheel bearings rear brakes . Monday they change the front wheel bearings no problem. But they had to order the parts for the door lock. You order the parts on the 9th and said they would be in on the 16th meanwhile your mechanic made the door unable to lock at all. Now I can't leave the vehicle anywhere unattended. The 16th comes no parts 18th no parts when I call and ask for service dept I'm put on hold for about 5 minutes then the line disconnects. Now I have to go down to see if my parts have come in. On the 18th you tell me 25th the parts will be in they come in the 24th now that the parts are in you inform me I can bring the car in on the 6th of October another week so 3 weeks total . Now I meet with the GM Mike Bowe he start off by belittling me and talking down to me and saying that I was a nuisance and needed to be gone and how dare I criticize their service and then he had the audacity to talk about our future relationship. Let me say something to Mike Bowe the customer has the right to complain if they feel they are receiving inadequate service. Your bullying and intimidating tactics and how you insult and talk to customers shows how unprofessional you are and that you only care about selling cars and nothing about the customer after they buy the car. So let's rate A BETTER WAY AUTO You get a A for your photo's on you website You get a D for the appearance scratches dents cosmetic that didn't show up in the photo's You get a D for delivery of the vehicle not being worry free You get a D for taking 3 weeks to resolve a problem that was there before car was purchased You get a F for how you belittled and insulted the customer. I know someone from a better way is going to answer with a rebuttal and say they don't understand what I'm complaining about or that my problem has been resolved . And to that I say everything that was wrong with the vehicle should have been fixed before you sold the vehicle. And that goes back to you will do anything to sell a car and don't care about the customer after they buy it. I guess I can assume I won't be getting that second key that you promised me.

Never answered my emails

by from East Hartford, CT |

Emailed with questions about a car and never even got a response to my questions...nor did they even ask if I wanted to see it. Bought elsewhere!

Worst Expirience ive ever had at a Car Dealership.

by from Waterbury CT |

Never in my life have I felt like the car salesman was doing you a favor for letting you see the car your interested in buying but at this place. Extremely rude and inconsiderate.. not to mention its like the nasdaq stock brokers office.. people screaming and phones going off non stop. By far the WORST customer service I have ever been too in a dealership. After an hour of information and him needing it all credit down deposit etc just to show us the car, he lets us know that the car was sold earlier that day.. BEWARE of this please forreal dont even bother.

Poor Customer Service!

by from Hamden, CT |

Very disappointed, I drove 35 minutes to look at two cars, was told by Fred that one car was sold and the other vehicle was in storage down the street. Fred said if I was not going to buy today there was no need to look at the other vehicle because someone would buy it, lol. 35 minute drive and I was ushered out in a matter of 10 minutes!

November 17, 2015

Diamond, we're sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience with A Better Way Wholesale Autos team. It would mean a lot to our dealership if you gave us an opportunity to do our best in making things better. We would greatly appreciate if you can contact or visit us to help us understand the situation. A Better Way Wholesale Autos Team

Poor customer service. Would not recommend.

by from New Haven, CT |

I called A Better Way Wholesale about a vehicle listed on Cars.com. I asked a few questions about what equipment was included with the vehicle since this information was not specified in the listing. The sales associate simply stated that that information was only available from the finance department. I asked the associate if he could check on that information, but he simply reiterated his claim that the sales department did not have that information. I asked him again to check with whomever at the dealership would have that information, and he hung up on me in mid-sentence. I called back and spoke with a sales manager, and he brushed the issue off stating that they are a high volume dealer and that they do not know the details about each vehicle due to the nature of their business. He indicated that I would be better off shopping elsewhere if I was concerned with the specific details related to a vehicle. Given my experience with this dealership, I would agree that this is not the place for me. As a customer, I expect a seller to be able to answer a few simple and basic questions about a vehicle. That information is apparently too difficult for A Better Way Wholesale to provide, and that is simply unacceptable.

November 17, 2015

Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities and we're discouraged to learn about your experience at our dealership. We'd like to do whatever it takes to regain your future business. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can work together to resolve this issue. The A Better Way Wholesale Autos Team

Rushed Service

by from Connecticut |

I drove 50mins to look at a used charger they had for sale. The price was nice, however when I got there I sat down and talked to a salesman and he had seemed to rush for the sale. At one point he had told me "This isn't a place for test driving" and "You must put a deposit today". I am not the person who wants to rush into buying a car. If you are than maybe this place is much better for you, they are the dealer that want you to show up and drive off with the car in an hour. I left very unhappy with the service

October 31, 2015

Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities and we are discouraged to learn you left our dealership disappointed. Apparently we have fallen short of our goals to provide excellent service on your most recent experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies! If there is anything that our staff can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. Sincerely, A Better Way Wholesale Autos Team