A Better Way Wholesale

A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

New 877-249-1330
Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

In and Out

by from shelton ct |

Was just the experience I was looking for in getting a used car. They went and grabbed it for me and made sure it was clean so I could take a test drive. I bought the car that I wanted and the respect of everything else. Will shop here again.

Stay Away - They have a bad Rep

by from milford, ct |

Place sucks. Havecould you be in business and run a place like thIs? Service = horrible. Reputation = horrible. reliability = horrible. Dont do business here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place should be condemned. Read other reviews.

Not a bad place after all!

by from Boston, MA |

I wanted to see a car they had on the lot and Miriam made arrangements for me to meet Deon to help me get any questions answered with regards to the car. I was late but he still waited for me after hours respecting the fact that I was driving from 2 hours away. Was honest about the flood damage on the car and was accommodating all my requests - to get the car inspected by the dealer, replace the A/C etc., Did not take a lot of time for me to decide on the car and dropped a deposit on the car too. unfortunately, due to my open loans, I was unable to get another loan - Miriam and Deon were courteous enough to let me know about the loan results and said that they'd refund the deposit as soon as possible and they did :) If the car is still on the lot and I get rid of one of my loans, I would definitely be driving there again to pick up the car! Thanks Deon and Miriam..

great service

by from detroit, mi |

Great I got my dream car off of Cars.com the people dealership was really nice. They help me with everything I needed. I bought a 2003 mercedes benz s600 witch was my dream car and I love it. I havent had any problems at all.

Don't go out of your way

by from Long Island, NY |

A 2 hour drive from where I live, I called up this dealership to verify the car I had seen on the internet hadn't been sold and was available for a test drive. They told me their entire listed inventory is always available for test drive, so I packed a second driver in case I decided to buy and made the trip. I walked into the dealership and since all of the salesmen were on the phone (no receptionist, or place wait to wait) I kinda wandered around the office for 10 minutes before being helped. Once a salesman approached me, I advised him of the car I saw online and he left to retrieve it from the lot. Half hour later he returned and told me he couldn't find it and that he was leaving the office for the day, another salesman would look around for the car. Forty minutes after that, he returned to tell me he could not find the car either. They did not offer to show me any comparable cars on the lot.

Great Service

by from New Haven, CT |

My experience at A Better Way Auto was the best experience ever.

Inquiry about a car they advertised - bad

by from New York, NY |

Called about a very well priced car. Asked why the price is so low, they said because they wholesale cars. Then asked about why pictures are not on the site and they said they don't know. Asked about the condition, and they said they don't know. So I had to waste $40 on carfax to find out this car was a total loss, they bought at auction and are now selling. THEY ARE NO GOOD IN MY OPINION. They could have simply told me it was in an accident and they fixed (or did not fix) it.

Unresponsive

by from Torrington CT |

I emailed about a car I was interested in but never got a reply. I call about a car I saw that was perfect for what I wanted and was told it was gone. They never volunteered other options. Weeks later it is still on the web site. All personal feedback I have received has been to stay away from this place. I did.

Cars they offer online are not availible

by from Terryville, CT |

I contacted them concerning several of the cars they had listed on the internet and all of the cars were already sold. Also you have to call them directly because they do not seem to reply to their emails. Apparently they leave the cars that they have already sold on their website for a long time--website not updated.

GOOD DEALER GREAT PRICES AND VERY GOOD CARS..

by from STRATFORD,CT |

I PURCHASE NISSAN ARMADA WHIT 1 DAY PROSSES AND THE HELP ME TO GET VERY GOOD INTERES WHIT MY FINACE BANK

Save your self

by from New London CT |

Beware of this place they think they're smart they can just get any body i bought a car from them and it broke down second day. So i called they said they would fix it more like they're playing cat and mouse game they're waiting so my warranty is over. Well guess what i took it for inspection right after i bought the car next day and it failed and they said it passed really wipers, ball joint, tires, tail light, transmission leaking and the list goes on. Now im going to DMV and the court with a copy of a inception paper and records of faxed paper and call records. We will see who wins.............