A Better Way Wholesale

A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

excellent dealer

by from Waterbury |

Had a great time buying a car very good costumer service great prices and MIGUEL did a great job thanks for taking care of me

suv wasnt ready

by from new britain ct |

I was in the market to buy a quality low mileage Audi q7. A better way had an advertised one at a price I could afford. I drove done to the dealership eager to test drive the q7. But when I arrived the suv wasn't ready, it had mechanical problems. The q7 looked like it was just brought there from the auto auction. I was told that when the q7 was ready they would call me to reschedule the test drive. I never received that call, I bought a Audi q7 one week later. I understand the nature of the business, 85% of used cars sold are auction cars. A simple courtesy call would have secured my business.

Personal attention to clients

by from Southington, Ct |

I used the USAA car buying website to find a used car. A Better Way is a certified dealer listed as meeting USAA standards. With a specific appointment, I was greeted by Alex, one of a two person team. If Alex was not available the Miriam was and they both were up to date as to what I was looking for and where in the buying process I was at any given time. Having an appointment was a plus for my busy life. The car I looked at online was just as I expected and I bought that very day and picked it up two days later with new tires and half a tank of gas. The follow up there after let me know that my satisfaction was important. Check them out - I am sure you'll find what your looking for.

Excellent customer service and reasonable prices

by from Middletown, NY |

I couldn't ask for a better experience. I knew if this dealership was recommended by USAA they would not disappoint. Miriam and Alex were courteous, attentive, and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable from the second I walked in.

Dont bother with these guys.

by from Milwaukee, wi |

I was really interested in a car they were selling. So much so that i was willing to fly iut from wisconsi. To look at it and test drive it. I contacted a woman (cant recall her name) with an email. She responded by calling me and left a message. I called her back, she did not answer. I left a message explaining that i needed to fly out to see the car and needed more info so i could make plans to see the car. She didnt call back and I ended up buying a car in my area. She called 2 weeks later wondering when i was coming. NOT EXCEPTABLE.

Good Experience

by from Griswold, CT |

Steve was personable & great to work with. We are excited about our purchase.

Overall good experience

by from New Haven, CT |

Managed to get the car ready for us to drive away that day. Alex and Miriam were very helpful and efficient in the whole process!

Unfriendly, rude at times and lost my business

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

I called to get more info on a car before I drove 100 miles to see it in person. The woman I spoke with was rude and had no information on the car. She said" we buy them at auction and sell them, our mechanics look at them but that's all." I asked for the mechanics opinion on the car and she never could produce a statement or document of the cars evaluation.

Worst Dealers, you can find...

by from Hartford |

Warranty that they call on their website is just on names. You have to pay for everything even if it has issues next day.

An Enjoyable Quality experience

by from Alex VA |

Let me start by stating that what I look for in buying a used vehicle is honesty of the staff, quality of the vehicle and the price. For me - A Better Way - had all three so I bought the car. Is the facility the best? NO. Did the facility serve the purpose of giving me a place to talk to the sale person, Miriam? Yes. If it wasn't the prettiest then that's OK for me since I got the best deal I could find in the whole US for the car I was searching for. I drove up to CT from VA to inspect the car and it was, I would say, in better condition than they describe to me over the phone. Having just done the same a couple of weeks earlier to a dealer in FLA and being very disappointed with the quality after being told how good it was this was great. We put a deposit down and now, 2 weeks later, I'm more than happy with the purchase. Everything they promised to do they did and never blinked an eye when I questioned them on any aspect of the purchase. The buying experience was better than the last one we had at our local MB dealer and they weren't asking top dollar for the all the MB finery around. I saved over 10K compared to the dealers in the area and I still have 2+ years on the new car warranty. We'll definitely give them the first crack at our next used car purchase. We'd be happy to recommend them to our friends and neighbors.