A Better Way Wholesale

A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

Cars they offer online are not availible

by from Terryville, CT |

I contacted them concerning several of the cars they had listed on the internet and all of the cars were already sold. Also you have to call them directly because they do not seem to reply to their emails. Apparently they leave the cars that they have already sold on their website for a long time--website not updated.

GOOD DEALER GREAT PRICES AND VERY GOOD CARS..

by from STRATFORD,CT |

I PURCHASE NISSAN ARMADA WHIT 1 DAY PROSSES AND THE HELP ME TO GET VERY GOOD INTERES WHIT MY FINACE BANK

Save your self

by from New London CT |

Beware of this place they think they're smart they can just get any body i bought a car from them and it broke down second day. So i called they said they would fix it more like they're playing cat and mouse game they're waiting so my warranty is over. Well guess what i took it for inspection right after i bought the car next day and it failed and they said it passed really wipers, ball joint, tires, tail light, transmission leaking and the list goes on. Now im going to DMV and the court with a copy of a inception paper and records of faxed paper and call records. We will see who wins.............

Things that make you go, hmmmmm

by from Meriden, CT |

I was trying to buy a vehicle from these guys alittle while ago. I was looking at them and drove down to them to see about making a sale. I know most car buying places will allow you to go slightly lower for the cost and everything. Well, the guy even said you need $1000 to save the car you want. $1000 to save a car that you may or may not be able to sale. And you are not even going to work with me for this sale? I know alot of other car places that are willing to work with the person to make commission or whatever. But, not these guys, these guys are just wanting to make money and that's it. They do not care about the little guy. I seen a mother from NY come down to the dealership to see about making a deal. From what I heard out of the conversation, the car was not the same car and it was painted with spray paint. Really guys, you can't even give it a decent paintjob to even try to make a sale, nope. But, I do not blame that mother that day for freaking out on the sales person because he was definitely full of hot air when he said that he would paint it and all. The guy I was dealing with had too much ego for his own good. He thought he was high and mighty and owned the place and I do not deal with people like that. I can understand the whole car buying process. But, do not follow me like a lost puppy if you have these many cars on the lot. I'm not your owner and nor are you my friend. I think they really need to change up their sales stuff and allowing the customer to look around at all stocks of vehicles and let them come to you. But, that also includes making yourself available for them to talk to. Every so often, the dealer would be running off at 20 minutes at a time to pick up vehicles from other lots around the area to have them show me what they got. If they were making this much money off of people like they claim, why couldn't they buy a bigger lot to fit more cars in? So, I definitely do not like these people. I definitely refuse to deal with them. I refuse everything from them until they change up their attitude.

Poor ratings for a reason

by from Hartford, CT |

I tried unsuccessfully to contact this dealership via this website and also through email to buy a car. NO RESPONSE! I even tried to call but was put on hold, for 16 minutes and they never came back. After this, I did some research, wow BBB has a file on them you wouldn't believe. Also, the ratings here from people just say WALK AWAY. Despite the fact they have many good deals that come up in my searches, I'm not going to do it.

Terrible pre-sales. Got out as soon as I could!

by from New Britain, CT |

I was in for a rude awakening when I arrived at the dealership. I was told by the sales representative that I must have $1,000 cash with me (for the down payment) if I want to take a look at the car. As per him, I needed to prove that I am a serious customer or else he is not going to waste his time on me. (Well, I had come from 30 miles away, just to waste their time??? Wonderful!) I conclude from my conversation with the representative that if they show their cars to a customer, he has an obligation to buy the car from them. Well, quite an interesting sales policy. I am much better off without it, then.

THE WORSE WAY TO GO

by from Florence NJ |

I believe I a man with a lot of patience but this dealer has tax my patience. I put a down payment on this car on June 16th. To date I do not have the car. The dealer claims that they do not have the title. I travelled all the way from New Jersey to Ct to pick up only to be disappointed. My advise to you is stay clear because thiis dealer is the WORSE WAY TO GO.

do not bother. Their advertized price is not true

by from Buffalo NY |

Many calls were not returned. Price that was advertized is not the price you will pay. Can't secure car with refundable deposit. Waste of time.

Amazing!

by from Redding, CT |

I've been to this dealership twice now. Both have been the worst experiences in attempting to buy a car. They're the financial equivalent of a boiler room. When you walk in there are 10-12 desks set up in rows. Half the sales people will be on the phone or "helping" customers, the other half will be actively avoiding you. And if you walk up to the sales desk and and try to engage a manager, they'll help everyone but you. Pictures of the vehicles, whether it be on their site or other cars sales sites will appear to be good and thorough but you'll find them to be less revealing of any flaws when you physically see the car. Without that disclosure, you may feel deceived as I did. The second time I was there, while waiting for over a half an hour for the salesman to find the car for me to test drive, another couple came in, test drove the car and bought it. All while I was waiting for my salesman to get the car. He just disappeared. Upon reappearing, he insulted my intelligence and proceeded to tell me there was nothing he could do. Since the other couple was financing the car and I was paying cash, selling to the other couple was better for the business. I am buying 4 vehicles over the next 6 months for my business. I would never consider again, buying one at A BETTER WAY WHOLESALE.

I'm glad I know cars because they don't.

by from Windsor CT |

My girlfriend's daughter was buying her first car and saw their ad. She picked out 5 CARS that she wanted to look at. We parked in their tiny lot and went inside. I knew immediately that we would NOT be buying a car here, but since we had driven nearly 45 minutes, I decided to see what this place was about. We sat down with the salesman and he proceeded to tell us everyone of the 5 cars was already sold. A 6th car on our list was available, but there was no picture on the internet. I suggested we go to the lot to look and was told that, due to CT law, we couldn't go on to the lot. What?? I texted by girlfriend, who was sitting with the dealer, that this place was not where we wanted to look. I told the dealer that I thought something was wrong and he said, "We sell over a 100 cars a month. What's wrong with that?" I basically stood up, said we should "run like we've never run before" and we left the dealership. In retrospect, I began to think. They advertised 5 cars between 6-8 years old, each having less than 50,000 miles. IMPOSSIBLE. Cars average 12-15K miles a year, unless it's Grandma's car that never goes anywhere. So, a 6 year old car should have roughly 72,000-90,000 miles, but their's only have 35-45K? Really? That screams of odometer tampering. When we got home, I read these reviews and thought I was so grateful that I went with my g/f and her daughter. They may have been taken in by these scam artists. Don't go here, stay away, avoid it like the plague. I don't know how else to tell you but this is not the place to get a car.