A Better Way Wholesale

A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

New 877-249-1330
Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

Probably the WORST way to buy a car!

by from Stormville NY |

I didn't make it past the parking lot. Parking attendant was completely rude and NASTY over where I parked my car. The lot is TINY and they DON'T want you to park in their lot but instead across the street at a strip mall or on the street. I found a small spot out of the way and was met with a nasty lot attendant. More like a THUG demanding that I move my car. I asked first if he knew if the car I was looking for was there since there weren't many cars for sale at the actual building and he rudely said. I'll let you know when you move your car. I did move my car, back home without even going in.

BEWARE NOT A DEALERSHIP, BUT A MIDDLEMAN

by from CHICAGO IL, |

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. MADE A DEPOSIT AND CANCELLED THE SAME DAY AND IT TOOK 2 MONTHS TO GET MONEY BACK. BEWARE!!! NO DOT FALL IN THE TRAP. THIS IS A SMALL TIME DEALER WHO IS I NTERNET SAVVY AND LIST CARS BELONGING TO DIFFERENT DEALERS AND PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS. THEN WHE YOU BUY, HE GETS A CUT.... POOR COMMUNICATION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND LISTING AND ADVERTISING ARE ACTUALLY DECIVING!!!! BEWARE. DO NOT BUY HERE

Don't Bother! TRASH!!!

by from Bristol, CT |

My Fiance and I went to this place last night...hoping for a great deal! When we drove up to the "car lot" expecting 500+ vehicles, appeared less than 10 cars for sale and at the very least, we were a bit shocked and now "skeptical". We were approached by a salesman asking if we needed help, which we said "yes". We were looking for a car we had seen on-line. He asked us to follow him inside. Inside was a series of at least 15 desks full of "potential buyers,I guess?". It was a scene of chaos that made me quite uncomfortable. The salesman asked us to fill out a finance application, asking us what our down payment would be and on and on? No!...we want to see the vehicle first. After back and forth, the salesman said "ok, meet me in the overflow lot a few hundred feet down the road. His "time was valuable", I will call you in 10 min...to make sure. We were potential intelligent buyers and I guess we were a "waste of his time!!" After finding the overflow lot and waiting 10 min...the salesman called to say the vehicle was in the body shop. Come back another night. Please...we are not suckers to this sketchy deal...Don't even consider it! Don't bother, they must be flood vehicles, chop shop, or totaled bought from an auction!! Wish I had checked the BBB prior. not accredited and 133 complaints in the last 3 years, not reconciled with the dealer. This place is TRASH!!!

UGH!!!!!!!

by from Connecticut |

Ended up with a decent car after a few post-purchase repairs and expenses, but not worth the aggravation. Customer service is practically non-existent.

Shady business, chaotic, unprofessional

by from Barrington,RI |

I drove 150 miles to see a truck that looked decent online and was a good price. I was shocked at what I saw when I arrived. Loud, rude people. A room full of weird looking desks and complete chaos. A bunch of odd stories about not allowing customers to wander the lot due to CT law....I'd love to see if there was any truth to that. Well, the truck pulls up full of tools, wheels, and other miscellaneous junk in the bed....dented on every side like someone was playing bumper cars with it. Nothing like it was advertised as. The salesman was very personable but I was there to buy a vehicle, not make a friend. Please don't waste your time at this sub-par facility. I will be taking my hard earned money to a dealership where the cars are cared for and where I feel appreciated. This place was a nightmare.

completely non responsive

by from Lunenburg, MA |

Send multiple requests to this dealer for more info on the vehicle they are selling - all I could get from them was a form letter auto-sent via email, but they would not answer any of my questions. Not very good pre-sales service, and if their pre-sales service is that poor, I have to assume their post-sales service is even worse.

Avoid This Dealership

by from Meriden, CT |

This has been the worst car-buying experience I have ever had. Though there are a lot of cars to choose from, it is NOT worth the time, money, effort, and aggravation. As of now, I am stranded without a car I bought three months ago and have only had for a few days at a time. Their big selling point is that anything they find wrong with car that will cause it to be unsafe to drive, they'll fix on their own dime. That's actually the law. My car stalled at the very first light after I picked it up after they signed off on it. I brought it back. I'm still waiting on a reimbursement for the rental. I've brought it back twice since then, same problem, and they've had it for over a month. They hang up on me after putting me on hold, they leave you on hold for 10+ minutes, they tell you it'll be ready that afternoon and they'll call you and they don't and the car isn't ready. They don't give you a loaner. They won't explain to me what's wrong with the car, what they've found, what they've done to it. Maybe it's because I'm a woman. Everything about this experience has been a nightmare. Avoid this dealership at all costs.

Terrible. Do NOT waste your time or money

by from Schenectady ny |

Horrible service. I bought a rendezvous. They told us that. Only the radiator needed to be fixed. They have had it on and off for three months fixing it. They have replaced everything including the engine. But the issue is. It's worse every time they fix something. It's like they put gun on it and give it back. They do the bare minimum and don't care about their customers. This is a bad place to buy. If you do want to buy from here. Bring your mechanic with you because the car gets worse once they give it back to you after you buy it. Beware.

Horrible

by from S.Hadley/MA |

This is a horrible dealership, I do not recommend this dealership for anyone. Don't let the price of the cars fool you, there is a reason they sell for cheap. The quality is just not there.

Wrong Car information

by from Bridgeport, CT |

We recently looked into buying a car with ABW Autos. We test drove a black honda pilot which we were told was a 2006 with 40,000 miles on it, which is what the odometer read. We put our $1,000 depoist and applied for financing. A day before we were to come and get the car, we decided to check the cars car fax (i know we should of checked before, but they don't use the car fax, we were told "its prone to human error", BIG red flag i know). In checking the car fax the car showed that it had one owner and the last odometer reading which was a few weeks before ABW got it, the odometer read 60,975 miles on. WTH. We called and spoke with the sales person who stated that couldn't be right, and that he would get to the bottom of this. A hour later the sales man calls back and says that paper work we have was wrong. He entered a different VIN number than what the car we test drove. The car we test drove was really a 2004 black honda pilot with 40,000 miles. The VIN number that is on the paper work that he filled out is really for a silver 2006 honda pilot with 60,975 miles on it. So our paper reads the VIN number for a 2006 pilot but the odometer and color and make of the car are for the 2004 honda pilot-which makes our contract null and void since the car doesn't really exsist, which should mean that we should get the $1,000 back since the sales man made a HUGE MISTAKE. Mind you we had all ready started our insurnace on the car for the day of ou pick up. The sales man then tells me i can't have the $1,000 that it was non refundable and that it can go to another car when we find with them-what a scam!! We decided to give the salemen the benefit of the doubt and and look at the car that we hadnt seen yet. But after a few days of the salesman being rude and constantly putting off when this car would be ready we decided its best we go soemwhere else. We were fotunate to be able to cancel our check and our bank was able to get the funds back, But i will never go back and I wouldn't trust them at all.