A Better Way Wholesale

A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

New 877-249-1330
Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

Shady business, chaotic, unprofessional

by from Barrington,RI |

I drove 150 miles to see a truck that looked decent online and was a good price. I was shocked at what I saw when I arrived. Loud, rude people. A room full of weird looking desks and complete chaos. A bunch of odd stories about not allowing customers to wander the lot due to CT law....I'd love to see if there was any truth to that. Well, the truck pulls up full of tools, wheels, and other miscellaneous junk in the bed....dented on every side like someone was playing bumper cars with it. Nothing like it was advertised as. The salesman was very personable but I was there to buy a vehicle, not make a friend. Please don't waste your time at this sub-par facility. I will be taking my hard earned money to a dealership where the cars are cared for and where I feel appreciated. This place was a nightmare.

completely non responsive

by from Lunenburg, MA |

Send multiple requests to this dealer for more info on the vehicle they are selling - all I could get from them was a form letter auto-sent via email, but they would not answer any of my questions. Not very good pre-sales service, and if their pre-sales service is that poor, I have to assume their post-sales service is even worse.

Avoid This Dealership

by from Meriden, CT |

This has been the worst car-buying experience I have ever had. Though there are a lot of cars to choose from, it is NOT worth the time, money, effort, and aggravation. As of now, I am stranded without a car I bought three months ago and have only had for a few days at a time. Their big selling point is that anything they find wrong with car that will cause it to be unsafe to drive, they'll fix on their own dime. That's actually the law. My car stalled at the very first light after I picked it up after they signed off on it. I brought it back. I'm still waiting on a reimbursement for the rental. I've brought it back twice since then, same problem, and they've had it for over a month. They hang up on me after putting me on hold, they leave you on hold for 10+ minutes, they tell you it'll be ready that afternoon and they'll call you and they don't and the car isn't ready. They don't give you a loaner. They won't explain to me what's wrong with the car, what they've found, what they've done to it. Maybe it's because I'm a woman. Everything about this experience has been a nightmare. Avoid this dealership at all costs.

Terrible. Do NOT waste your time or money

by from Schenectady ny |

Horrible service. I bought a rendezvous. They told us that. Only the radiator needed to be fixed. They have had it on and off for three months fixing it. They have replaced everything including the engine. But the issue is. It's worse every time they fix something. It's like they put gun on it and give it back. They do the bare minimum and don't care about their customers. This is a bad place to buy. If you do want to buy from here. Bring your mechanic with you because the car gets worse once they give it back to you after you buy it. Beware.

Horrible

by from S.Hadley/MA |

This is a horrible dealership, I do not recommend this dealership for anyone. Don't let the price of the cars fool you, there is a reason they sell for cheap. The quality is just not there.

Wrong Car information

by from Bridgeport, CT |

We recently looked into buying a car with ABW Autos. We test drove a black honda pilot which we were told was a 2006 with 40,000 miles on it, which is what the odometer read. We put our $1,000 depoist and applied for financing. A day before we were to come and get the car, we decided to check the cars car fax (i know we should of checked before, but they don't use the car fax, we were told "its prone to human error", BIG red flag i know). In checking the car fax the car showed that it had one owner and the last odometer reading which was a few weeks before ABW got it, the odometer read 60,975 miles on. WTH. We called and spoke with the sales person who stated that couldn't be right, and that he would get to the bottom of this. A hour later the sales man calls back and says that paper work we have was wrong. He entered a different VIN number than what the car we test drove. The car we test drove was really a 2004 black honda pilot with 40,000 miles. The VIN number that is on the paper work that he filled out is really for a silver 2006 honda pilot with 60,975 miles on it. So our paper reads the VIN number for a 2006 pilot but the odometer and color and make of the car are for the 2004 honda pilot-which makes our contract null and void since the car doesn't really exsist, which should mean that we should get the $1,000 back since the sales man made a HUGE MISTAKE. Mind you we had all ready started our insurnace on the car for the day of ou pick up. The sales man then tells me i can't have the $1,000 that it was non refundable and that it can go to another car when we find with them-what a scam!! We decided to give the salemen the benefit of the doubt and and look at the car that we hadnt seen yet. But after a few days of the salesman being rude and constantly putting off when this car would be ready we decided its best we go soemwhere else. We were fotunate to be able to cancel our check and our bank was able to get the funds back, But i will never go back and I wouldn't trust them at all.

Very sketchy. Don't be stupid.

by from New York |

If you walk into the dealership walk right out, something is just not right about that place. Although you may really want a car, there are many other cars and dealerships out there. As you can see by many other reviews this place is not one to be near. Sales people said some very sketchy things. you DO NOT want to put your money in the hands of people like these, they're not trust worthy. I wouldn't buy a bicycle from this place let alone a car.

Great experience

by from Upstate New York |

This company does a good job. Very busy, fast service. Different then conventional dealerships, but they got the goods and you need to work with them. Proud of the deal we got there.

Stay Away

by from Seymour, CT |

Went to ABW to look at a few cars. I had to have a "sales person" look up the car that I wanted to see, then wait 10 minutes for him to ride with another "sales person" to the car lot about 1/2 mile down the road to get the car and bring it back to the main building. The service engine light was on, the handle for the back door was broke, etc. The tranny slipped from 1st to 2nd as soon as I pulled out. But all the "sales person" kept saying was what a great car it was and a great deal. I'll never go there again. Worst place ever.

This place is SHADY! Watch out!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Spoke to three different sales people, a few acted like they didn't have time to talk or even wanted to talk on the phone. Requested additional info and they never came thru on that either. I flew from St. Louis to pick up a vehicle and when I got there the vehicle was trashed. They conveniently left out details about the vehicle like it had been wrecked, interior body molding was broken, and a few other things. Make sure you do all your homework on anything you might even consider buying. Get all the details and don't trust a word they say. Buyers Beware. If it's too goo to be true than it probably is.