A Better Way Wholesale

A Better Way Wholesale

423 Rubber Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-751-2842

New England's widest selection and lowest prices | Financing for all credit tiers | Open 7 days a week

Same as the other poor reviews

by from 06830 |

Foolishly, we wanted to give these guys a shot, as they have the car we want for a good price, so we ignored all the reviews. We called multiple times today to ensure the vehicle was still there and they guaranteed it would be. Lo and behold, my husband arrives and, after searching through 4 separate lots, no car. Do not trust...don't even bother.

Good prices advertised, large selection, but...

by from Shelton, ct |

Waiting line outside the door to see rep we had a reservation with. 20 minutes later she directed us to a huge parking area about a mile from the store(front) to look for the car ourselves. Had a tough time finding the vehicle (about 500 cars in the lot because the internet price was not the price painted on the windshield - but we finally put 2 and 2 together. About 20 minutes later she finally showed up, only to tell us that the car was already sold - but feel free to look around the lot and let her know if there was anything else we were interested in. Finally did find another vehicle, we called to get her back for a test drive (she had left to go back to the office). She said she would be right back - we just left after waiting another 15 minutes with no sign of her...

POOR customer service

by from New Jersey |

Rude and arrogant on the phone sales people did not have time to talk worst customer service experience I ever had

Buyers be warned!

by from Middletown, CT |

All of the bad things other comments indicate are likely true -- this is a horrible place for even a sophisticated buyer to shop for a used car. Some of the cars appear to be OK, but many are really bad and some probably should not be sold except for junk. The place is something of a "wild west" atmosphere with multiple lots, a lot of cosmetic cover-ups and in general a good place to find a bad car and get taken. Best advice: Stay away.

77777

by from winsted,ct |

I purchased a car from here and then two days after there inspection: I brought it to a profesional dealership to have it looked at again. It had failed 4 things. Since then I had to bring my car back here over three times to be fixed. Everytime " they fix it" I bring it back to a professional dealership to be looked at. Everytime the proffesional dealership looks at it they tell me that the problem still is not fixed. The last time I went to pick up my car from there at the shop, I didnt even drive it home. I drove it around there parking lot and you could stillo hear and feel the car making noise. They wanted me to take the car home but I refused and told them it was staying there until it was fixed. Im sure it still wont be fixed right. It was the worst service that I have ever seen. On top of them taking some extra cash from me that did not belong to them, they also provide you with the worst service for any depatment! DO NOT GO THERE!

Their Cars are sold without Emissions

by from connecticut |

Worst experience ever especially since I'm in the business. After getting more inside info on this place I don't understand how they stay running! More than half of their cars on the lot DO NOT HAVE EMISSIONS!!! They reset your lights on the dash so they can sell you. My check engine light was on 4 dys after I bouth the car. They did nothing to fix the solution even after I gave them the codes for the O2 sensor that needed to be replaced. They were rude and disrespectful to me when I asked when my car would be ready after they had for 2dys when upon return was not fixed. They didnt do any oil change or replace the air filter which is the very first thing every dealer does. They do not put any cars through safety inspection either! BEWARE OPF THIS PLACE! Carfax all vehicles before you buy 80% are crashed and water damaged and they know it!

Last Place I'd EVER buy a car!!

by from upstate NY |

The only good thing i can say is the salesman we had was very nice. After calling and finding 2 cars I liked,(one $8000, one $10000)and being told they'd be ready for a drive I drove 2 hrs to find only 1 of the cars on the lot and it wasnt even close to ready. The 2nd car took us an hour of driving around to some guy out in the woods w/ a garage behind his house who was fixing the bumper....but only the rear one and not the front one. I was told that he was probably told to only fix one! This one was missing the cargo carpet and the $10k one was missing all the rear headrests. I was told they should probably find some stuff somewhere to fix that. I didnt even get out of the driveway w/ either and heard a terrible clunking and vibration in the front end. What a joke. I dont care if these are just off auction or not.....I dont expect a 49k mile, $10k car to sound like that!! I would rather pay a few hundred dollars more and get a good deal than go to this joke of a place that just wants to push out a bunch of cars a month. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

A better way but not for the buyer

by from Westchester NY |

Saw a car that looked good , called drove to see it : car didn't match photo's but then the fee's almost $1000.00 in fee's (paperwork) so ask and save your self a wasted trip . sub par auto's super overpriced fee's , poor customer service . so A better way for who?? not some one buying a car?

Don't waste your time.

by from LI, NY |

Horrible experience. I think you have already known about this dealer. Also check their feedback at Google. Only person who give them 5 stars is themselves. They deserve 0 star. Cars.com should ban them asap!

The Worst

by from Suffield CT |

This place is an absolute circus. It's like walking into a time warp! Complete chaos and no one is organized enough to even ask if u need help. I got sent on my own to find the truck I was looking for, on a wild goose chase in a lot of 300 cars. Unbelievable they stay in business. Just call and ask for information over the phone, you'll get the idea. Huge waste of time to look here!