Nalley Acura

1355 Cobb Pkwy S, Marietta, GA 30060

New 888-297-5005 New 888-297-5005
Used 888-296-5210 Used 888-296-5210
Service 888-297-6356 Service 888-297-6356

Nalley Acura helps drivers find the perfect Acura match or used car near Atlanta. It Has To Be Nalley!

Acura TL

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased two cars in October 2011. One car has had a loud noise in it since it was purchased, but having not driven my wife's car, I wasn't aware of the problem. It felt and sounded like the car wasn't coming out of third gear. I brought the car in, they diagnosed the problem, and discovered that the my self diagnosis was not the issue, it was an issue with a wheel bearing. They fixed it without issue, still under warranty. I would have paid for whatever the cost was had it not been out of warranty, and was ready to, but the work, labor, and parts were covered. I appreciate Nalley for their integrity, honesty and overall customer service.

Nalley Acura responded to this review

July 15, 2014

I am glad that we were able to help you find the source of the noise in third gear and that we were able to fix it for you under warranty. I appreciate your business and look forward to having you help us diagnose any future problems. Best, Todd Dickson General Manager

Service desk help

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Called with a vin. number to have looked up before I purchased from another pre-owned dealer, yes I felt I was doing wrong. But the Nalley Tech was more than willing to look it up and inform me of every question I asked. Even said they would be happy to handle any problems in or out of remaining warranty. Kudo's to Nalley and they have my business now. Thank you

Nalley Acura responded to this review

February 20, 2016

Hello and thank you for your five star review of Nalley Acura. I'm happy to hear that our service techs went above and beyond to answer all of your questions. We value your business and look forward to working with you again soon. Bill Morell, General Manager

Awesome experience

by from Rome, Georgia |

I bought my Acura MDX in for the air bag recall. It was a very busy day for the service department, but my wait was not long at all. Very pleasant experience.

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Good service advisor David and tech Joe. Smooth process, would recommend.

Quality of Service vs. Level of Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Explaining service before it is done, ensuring the customer understands work to be done, & ascertaining possible future service needs, makes quite the difference! Kudos Al McGowan & the service technicians!!!

Fine service

by from Canton,GA |

Pleasant, Al was clear & efficient & made me feel at home. Just ,officials moved to GA

Nalley Acura Was Great

by from Marietta, GA |

I received a quote and an estimated amount of time to install an accessory item on my SUV. They did the work on time and below the quoted amount of time it would take.

Great Experience, Wonderful Salespeople

by from Atlanta, GA |

Went to Nalley Acura, Marietta with my wife and three kids to look at and then purchase and 2016 MDX. As you can imagine it is a difficult process to purchase a new car (with a trade) with three small children in tow....Especially when you don't want to pay full price or even TrueCar.com expected price. However, it was a pleasant experience at Nalley Acura and we were able to get to the number we wanted on the new car as well as a fair value for our trade. We look forward to continuing to do business with this dealership!.

Great experience.

by from Canton,ga |

Very pleasurable experience. No pressure. Everyone was helpful and genuinely were trying to make deal work for me. I will be back next time I am ready to buy.

Great Sales Team and Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Worked with David and Chuck on the purchase of a new TLX. Nalley's "team" approach to sales worked seamlessly and both reps were equally informed and helpful. Having the two always meant that someone from my sales team was available when I needed to discuss something. Very nice guys, ready to help, no pressure. Ended up with a great deal. Can't ask for more than that!! This is my third new-car purchase from Nalley Acura. The sales team and the service managers/dept. are all excellent. They take really good care of their customers.