Nalley Acura

1355 Cobb Pkwy S, Marietta, GA 30060

New 888-297-5005
Used 888-296-5210
Service 888-297-6356

Nalley Acura helps drivers find the perfect Acura match or used car near Atlanta. It Has To Be Nalley!

Acura TL

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased two cars in October 2011. One car has had a loud noise in it since it was purchased, but having not driven my wife's car, I wasn't aware of the problem. It felt and sounded like the car wasn't coming out of third gear. I brought the car in, they diagnosed the problem, and discovered that the my self diagnosis was not the issue, it was an issue with a wheel bearing. They fixed it without issue, still under warranty. I would have paid for whatever the cost was had it not been out of warranty, and was ready to, but the work, labor, and parts were covered. I appreciate Nalley for their integrity, honesty and overall customer service.

July 14, 2014

I am glad that we were able to help you find the source of the noise in third gear and that we were able to fix it for you under warranty. I appreciate your business and look forward to having you help us diagnose any future problems. Best, Todd Dickson General Manager

Great experence in buying a used Acura

by from Georgia |

If you are looking for a Acura or any used car I would highly recommend not only Nalley Acura but our sales professional Ryan Wilensky. He went above and beyond to help get in the right car.

Acura TLX Purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased the vehicle after negotiating price with sales online. Great experience and sales staff met me half way to deliver vehicle. The sales papers matched negotiated price to the letter upon arrival and sale was completed in ~15 minutes. I would highly recommend Nalley to anyone searching for a new vehicle!

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Marietta, Ga. |

I recently brought my 2011 MDX in for Service. Al McGowan took excellent care of me! I received a car for several hours and that really helped. Great service. I will buy my next and 6th Acura from Nalley Acura. Thanks, Mike Doobrow

Always a good experience

by from Dallas, Ga. |

This is the second car I got from Michael Wiest and again I am very pleased with his attitude, dedication and perserverance in finding a car for my wife. Nalley is always fair and reasonable about their pricing and you don't have to worry about the car being way overpriced to begin with so that you know you're in for a battle. I never have a problem recommending Nalley Acura, Michael Wiest and the service department.

Bought my first car from Nalley Acura!

by from Marietta, GA |

Had a great experience buying my first car, an Acura TLX, from Nalley. I knew what I wanted ahead of time and it made the buying process very smooth. Matt is the best so go see him if you ever need anything! :)

True to their word!

by from Atlanta |

The service department is friendly, efficient, and true to their word as to estimates of time and cost. Al in service has been terrific. This is our third MDX. We have loved each one! Nalley has been a great dealership to work with.

by from Roswell Georgia |

Very helpful both before, during, and after the purchase. Chuck Ewing was patient and timely in his explanation of the high-tech tools available on an Acura. It has become a new driving experience! We have never felt so safe or so pampered in a vehicle.

December 25, 2014

I am glad to hear that we met your expectations at your recent visit. Please let us know when we can be of further assistance. Thank you, Bill Morell General Manager

met my price!

by from Locust Grove Ga |

Was looking for a low mileage Nissan Altima.. I found what I was looking for at Nalley Acura. Andy worked hard getting the price where I wanted and was very courteous and helpful.

December 25, 2014

It is our pleasure to work with you to earn your trust and ensure your automotive satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have concerns we can address before your next visit. Thank you, Bill Morell General Manager

Great service !!!! Great salesman !!!

by from Temple GA. |

Our salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable about vehicles we were looking at. He made our experience relatively pain free.

Great experience.

by from Atlanta |

Great experience. Our representative, Charlie, did great job. Never any pressure. Scott, F&I was very professional and accommodating. I would most definitely recommend to anyone. Another dealership we tried to shop would not even acknowledge our presence.

October 18, 2014

Thank you for letting me know how helpful my team was during your recent purchase. We are glad to be of assistance and look forward to working with you again. Best, Bill Morell General Manager