iAUTOHAUS

iAUTOHAUS

1876 East Broadway Road, Tempe, AZ 85282

Used 877-867-0112

iAUTOHAUS: Certified Luxury European Used Auto Sales, Service, Financing, and Warranties.

Quality Low mileage vehicles, "No Pressure" sales

by from Tempe, AZ |

I have purchased three cars from iAutohaus during the last ten years. Each of the vehicles have been great quality, low mileage and sold at a very competitive price. iAutohaus always has a very good selection of nearly new (2-5 years) Volvos, Mercedes, Porches, Jaguars, and other quality European luxury and sports cars. They also have a fair selection of older (5-10 years) of low mileage and high quality vehicles. If you are looking for a particular type of car that they do not have in stock, iAutohaus will find it for you. The management and staff have always gone out of their way to meet my needs; not just sell me a car. They have a great financing arrangement with a local credit union for Arizona residents that is hard to beat. I stop by regularly just to browse; and have never received any form of pressure to purchase. This is the type of dealership where you can feel free to go in, browse the inventory and, if you see something you like, take it for a test drive -- without any fear of being pressured to purchase. The corporate ethos is that iAutohaus treats its customers like friends and family because they seek the loyalty and repeat business that this type of relationship generates. I have also used their service shop for both warranty work and routine maintenance; and have gotten "dealership" quality of service at a reasonable cost for each of my Mercedes. The bottom line is that if you are in the market for a nearly new European sports or luxury car, iAutohaus should be your first stop.

Do yourself a favor and shop here!

by from El Paso, Tx |

Lisa (finance), Chris (sales) and the service manager are wonderful! This is the cleanest and neatest dealership I've ever shopped at... the vehicles are all in fantastic shape... best overall experience buying ANYTHING! You guys are awesome will return...

Great Car Buy

by from Payson, AZ |

This purchase was the best ever. It started finding the car on the web site and a couple of days later sitting down with Chris Phillips and Lisa Rosselli. The process was quick and very efficient. Got to talk with the buyers, sellers, service. We were treated like family and was quite pleased when we left. We will use the service again. Thanks again Chris and Lisa.

Buying a car can be fun

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I would always dread going to dealerships dealing with the lengthy car buying process. Having to go through salespeople, sales managers, and finance managers, it would take a minimum of 2-3 hours to buy a car. When I found iAutohaus, I knew I will never need to go elsewhere for another car. Wesley and his team are professional, efficient, and most importantly respectful. The owner himself took me home after I traded in a car and picked me up to take delivery on my new Panamera. I have not experienced service like this before and look forward to working with them for the many years ahead.

Professional, honest, great prices and clean!

by from Tempe, AZ |

Half the price of the big-box dealers for a starter change on my 2007 BMW 328i. These are professional car guys through-and-through. The knowledge level of every one of their employees is enthusiast-class; no dingbat receptionists, or slippery sales people here! Best of all: all of this knowledge and professionalism doesn't come at a high price. Highly recommend!

Another satisfied customer

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I have been a customer of IAUTOHAUS for 2+ years now utilizing their service for my Porsche (call Andrew in Service and he will take care of you)work. Every chance I get I have been keeping tabs on their inventory of cars which is exceptional. After a couple of years of driving my Porsche I decided to sale it and settled on a Audi A7 for my family. Jeremy and the team were exceptional during the sales process (they were just as exceptional during my many visits to the showroom). If you're looking for the cleanest cars in town you will not find a better place than IAUTOHAUS. Give the team a chance and I guarantee you they will simply impress you. Guys they have the automotive eye candy you're looking for.

Mercedes CLK

by from Scottsdale AZ |

I would like to thank Lisa and Chris for their awesome effort and customer service above and beyond my expectations. Great service from start to finish. I had a great experience working with them, they were extremely helpful and took their time to make sure that all my needs were met. I love the car, and recommend IAUTOHAUS to anyone who is looking to buy a high end car. The owner and all the employees put a high emphasis on customer service and satisfaction. I commend Lisa for her professionalism and the way she approaches and strives to help her customers, and hope she gets the recognition she so richly deserves. It was a great and positive experience purchasing a car from IAUTOHAUS and I thank everyone for their highly professional and friendly approach.

Very Professional and Accurate Service!

by from Maricopa, AZ |

I researched repair companies via the Internet because we live in Maricopa, AZ. My husband was so impressed with the verbal detailed explanation of actual work needed to be done in order to fix the problem. We may get a dent and painting done when we return in November. Having taken good care of my 2000 E320 Mercedes, this shop will help me keep my car (which holds my cello) for many more years. Thank you!

Will Be Back !!

by from Springfield, IL |

Buying this car was really a great experience. I was a little concerned about buying a car over the internet and having it shipped the 1500 miles across the country but, I have to say - my experience has been wonderful so far. The "deal" was straightforward and easy. I felt like Wesley was honest and direct. I bought the car, it was shipped and I got it all within a 3 day period. It is exactly what it appeared to be online. Thanks for making this a great experience for me! When I need another car...I will be back!!

Buying My Dream Car

by from Mesa, AZ |

I recently purchased a pre-owned Subaru WRX at iAUTOHAUS and had an excellent experience. I went to check the car out by myself, and as a woman wanting to purchase my dream car, I was not intimidated. Thanks to Wesley and Lisa's concern for ensuring the car is right for the customer, passion, knowledge, factual, and no nonsense approach, I felt comfortable and trusted that I was being met with honesty and care. Thanks for the direct communication and the excellent customer service. I will continue to take my fabulous car to the iAUTOHAUS for regular maintenance because I know it will be well taken care of.

Great buying experience

by from Mesa, AZ |

Not once did I feel pressured doing my shopping at this dealership. Very friendly staff and Wesley, the owner, was very interested in what I wanted. He wanted to know what he could do to find the car that I wanted. His financial representative was great to work with and did what she could to really find the lowest rate for me and not find a rate that was convenient for them as I imagine all dealerships make some kind of money on this part of the process. Will I be back, yes.