The Good Car Company

602 N. Leroy St., Fenton, MI 48430

Used 888-847-9043

NEW TRUCK 2005 AVAL.....

by from CARO MI |

BEST PLACE IN THE PLACE IN THE STATE...WORK WITH ME ON THE TRUCK..STAYED OPEN LATE FOR ME TO COME INTO TOWN AND PICK UP....TOM IS A REAL GOOD GUY TO WORK WITH...WOULD REFUR A FRIEND... JOSH...

Deal with Confidence !

by from Rochester Hills, Mi. |

I have been buying cars from Mike at Goodcar Company since 1995. I have probably purchased 10-12 cars myself and recommended friends and family to Mike as well. I have never been disappointed or gotten a bad car. I tell people that Mike has x-ray eyes when he looks at cars. He can spot a problem from 50 ft away that I could not see if I was sitting on top of the car. I trust Mike enough that I have bought cars from him over the phone without seeing them. Recently I decided to was time to replace a Pontiac Montana that I had purchased from Mike 8 years ago. I told him I wanted an inexpensive commuter car. A few weeks later he called me and said he had found a car he thought was perfect for me but but that he hoped the age of the vehicle wouldn't scare me off. Long story short I am now driving a 21 year old Nissan Altima that has zero rust and only $59,000 miles. When I ask people what year they think it is they have guessed it was a 2005 or 2006. You can deal with Goodcar Company with confidence.

What a great customer experience!

by from Linden, MI |

I have been buying vehicles for years for family members and the guys at The Good Car Company have been outstanding. From the time you walk in the door to the time you walk out with the keys, value is everything.

Never returned calls or emails

by from Mid michigan |

Called several times and left several messages... Never returned calls or emails. Who's ever had to beg a used car salesman to return a phone call or email for crying out loud. Unprofessional I did buy a car from them. They told me it had no accident history. When I traded it in to a dealer I learned it had been in an accident.

Bad customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Caro Michigan |

The salesman I was working with their(Thom) was very unprofessional and his way of handling his customers and treated people as if they were stupid I would not recommend this company in any way shape or form if this is the way they treat people I wonder what they allowed to go out the doors.

The Good Car Company responded to this review

February 18, 2014

I'm truly sorry that Josh feels that he was treated unfairly and or stupid. Unfortunately Josh wouldn't communicate over the phone and only contacted me with emails. During our negotiations over a vehicle that was experiencing high activity, I feel that I went above and beyond in providing multiple extra pictures (repeatedly) and extensively explaining why his offers that were $2000 and $3000 below asking price were not acceptable. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the quality product at a very fair price that we have provided for the past 14yrs. Again, I'm sorry for Josh's misguided anger !

Good deals

by from Burton Mi |

Nice people there fast and easy, and in and out in half an hour. My wife enjoys her Chevy Colbalt. So far so good. Thanks Joe for an easy and pleasant transaction.

Good guys at good car company

by from Holly, Michigan |

Though they did not have what i was looking for at the time Ed (?) was helpful with showing me a couple of cars and finding out what i was really looking for in a car. Though I went new instead, I would go to good car co. For used in the future . Ken

Happy Customer

by from Detroit, MI |

My purchase experience with The Good Car Company was very positive. My car purchasing experience began with me searching online for a specific vehicle that I was interested in. I found an online posting for the vehicle I wanted at The Good Car Company. I must admit, I was reluctant to visit The Good Car Company because it was not one of the well-known dealership companies (Ford, BMW, GM, Acura, etc.), and it was not close to my home resident. However, I decided to go check out the establishment and vehicle anyway. To my surprise, my experience at The Good Car Company was better than my previous experiences with purchasing and leasing cars from the well-known dealerships. Mike was very helpful, knowledgeable, and honest in respect to the vehicle I was interested in. Additionally, he was really interested in working with me financially to ensure that we were both satisfied with purchase price of the car. That was a huge impact on my decision to purchase the vehicle from there. Seeing the original sticker price of the vehicle was not over the Blue Book Value, and that The Good Car Company was still willing to do some slight negotiating, spoke volumes to me. I am very happy with my vehicle. I purchased the vehicle in good condition in and out (and it is still in good running condition). I am very happy with my purchase price as well. I can honestly say, without reservation I will return years from now when it time for me to purchase another vehicle. Additionally, I highly recommend The Good Car Company to others. My purchase experience was hassle-free, quick, and easy; thus, I certain that yours would be the same!

awesome customer service

by from Grand Blanc |

I bought a used GMC Jimmy from Mike at the Good Car Company in August. Mike was friendly, upfront and honest throughout the entire process. He went out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied with my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family. (I love my Jimmy!)

Review

by from 3570 12th Ave. Brooklyn, NY |

I won't come to it again, my bad luck. The hand brake dose not function.

Rare Find 2001 Black on Black BMW X5 5-Speed Stick

by from York, PA |

I had been looking for over 6 months for just the right BMW X5 Black on Black 5-speed manual Sport options. I saw the add for this car at The GoodCar Co.(no pictures posted yet) and I call to inquire. From what I was told about the car, I was ready to buy, sight unseen. I made an offer which was accepted within hours of initial inquiry. I posted a deposit and flew from York,PA to Fenton, MI that weekend amist a serious snow storm with my wife. We were picked up right on time with this "Dream Car" by Joe who was very nice and informative about the car. It looked and drove beautifully, even in the snow and ice. We completed the transaction at the office. everything went very smooth. We thanked our new found friendly sales associates and proceeded to make the long journey home to York, PA. Through Ohio, the snow got worse and cars were sliding all over the highway. This car kept its footing threw it all and we arrive home safe and sound. I have a very special place in my heart for The GoodCar Co. and its staff. A1 service, highly recommended. Thanks, V.Bates York, PA

The Good Car Company responded to this review

September 24, 2012

We hope you are still in love with your X5. I knew when purchasing it that it was a rare find. We paid a great deal more for this X5 just because it was a 5 speed. We knew it was going to attract a special enthusiast who would most likely travel a fair distance to acquire it. It was our pleasure to pick you up at the airport, and get you down the road as quickly as needed. Thanks again for trusting us with your business. Mike M