Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 309-382-1000

1 of 1 review

Great experience!

by from Washington, IL |

A few months ago we purchased a Chrysler Town & Country through Uftring in North Pekin. Negotiations were done primarily through email with the sales manager and it was extremely easy to come to an agreed upon price (which was a couple thousand less than I was expecting to pay). Determining a price for my trade was just as easy. I reccomend them every chance I get and would definitely buy from them again if I'm in the market for Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep vehicle. Only part that wasn't great was the hard sell from the finance manager on the extended warranties and fabric and paint protection. A few of his tactics were questionable. Ultimately they got us a rate of 1.59% vs. the 1.99% we were going to pay through our credit union so even that worked out well in the end. Ah... I'm also not thrilled about the fact I can't schedule an oil change. I've been able to do that everywhere else I go. I prefer to have my maintenance done at the dealership where I buy the vehicle. The one time I've gone so far they got me right in. But it's out of the way and I'd hate to drive all that way to find out they're too busy to get to it or that I have to wait an extended period of time. First time that happens I guess they'll lose my business to the Walmart that's 5 minutes from my house.

(1-1 of 1 review)