Miller Nissan

5425 Van Nuys Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91401

Used 877-227-7804

Bad Service, Pls shutdown these shady ppl

by from Oak Park, CA |

This Nissan dealership in Van Nuys needs to be shutdown. They have illegal immigrants as the sales persons who don't return calls after the sale is complete or they have their Survey. Absolutely unprofessional people. So is the servicing department. Bad quality of service. When I send good survey I get a mail thanking me and telling me another survey may show up. By then I have a bad experience with the servicing department...I put my experience on the next survey and its been 5 months & nobody has contacted me since. So is the nissan finance department which sent me a letter telling me that there was an error on the rate I received and such and such is the new rate with no explanation of what was the error and why\how it happened. Due to lack of space here I will say that this dealership needs to be shutdown immediately...I wish had special powers to do it...

New Car, No Hassle

by from LA, CA |

I came to Miller Nissan as a Secondary choice for a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder. Luckily for me the original dealership clearly didn't want my business. I had spoke w/ the dealership via online chat and had simply expressed interest in possibly test driving a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder. When I showed up there was a sign in the window that said reserved with my name underneath it. From that point it only got easier. My salesman was more than accommodating on the test drive and made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire buying process. Their finance manager actually saved me about 2.5% on my interest rate over what I had submitted and got pre-approved for on my own. By the time I drove off the lot I realized that these people definitely wanted my business, not just this time, but also in the future.

I do not recommend this service center.

by from van nuys |

MILLER NISSAN. 5425 Van Nuys Blvd, CA 91401 - terrible service. I do not recommend this service center. I made the appointment on 1/19/2013 at 8:30. for 30,000 Mile Factory Minimum Requirement Service. My car - Nissan Versa cvt 2009. I was at the service at 8:50. There were a lot of cars. Only at 9:00 adviser approached me. Adviser said the service will cost $ 419. Although online price for the same service is $ 319. Advisor (Christina Comingore) explained that the car is with cvt transmission and service of this car is more expensive. I was not satisfied with this explanation and I asked to call the manager. The manager came and explained that for nissan versa service costs $ 299 (30,000 Mile Factory Minimum Requirement Service), and the rest is extra options and they are not required. At 9.30pm: - I agreed to the service for $ 299. Adviser said the car will be ready in 4 hours. (9.30am + 4:00 = 1.30pm). At 2.30pm I went back to the service center to pick up the car. The car was not ready. Adviser said the car in the car wash and it will be ready in 45 minutes. (2.30pm + 45 min = 3.15pm). At 3.50pm I went back again to pick up the car. The car was not ready. adviser said the car in the car wash, will be ready in 5-10 minutes. .... . . ... The result: the car was returned to me only 4:20 pm. And it was dirty! It was washed but washed very badly. I was so angry. I took the keys and left.On my way home I had to stop to wipe the glass windows, because i could hardly see the road.Before they washed it my car windows were much more cleaner. I do not recommend this service center. ps a couple of months before there was a different story with the same Miller Nissan Service Center. My wife came from the service after an oil change. I met her on the street. when she arrived, I noticed that the headlight didnt work. Miller Nissan Service Center was already closed.I had to replace the bulb myself. I would not be surprised if something might happen after their service on the road. I do not recommend this service center.

MILLER NISSAN. 5425 Van Nuys - terrible service.

by from encino |

**WORST DEALERSHIP!!!...Will WRECK your car!!

by from Mission Hills |

***PLEASE READ MY REVIEW....

rogue

by from ca |

Ive been looking for a crossover for 2 weeks. This dealership was honest from the start i purchased a 2009, "BEST" experince I've ever had. Thank you agusto

Augusto rocks

by from los angeles |

Augusto has been the go to Nissan sales rep for our family for years, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Excellent Service and Nice Facilities.

by from Los Angeles |

The Salesman is very helpful and very patient. Augusto Montemayor has an excellent customer service. As a matter a fact I recommended Miller Nissan to my friends. Thanks for all your help. Federico Usi

Great experience

by from Los Angeles, ca |

Found the vehicle I was looking for, and they worked on the price for us!

Once again, not impressed by Miller

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

I've bought from Miller once, and it wasn't that great of an experience. I was hoping that a different Miller dealership would be a better experience. Sadly, that was not the case, I came in to look at the Z, and after I told him I wanted the convertible, and the first thing my sales man did was try to convince me I should look at the GT-R, which is way out of my price range. After test driving and settling on the base model, he kept trying to convince me that I should get the Touring. After I insisted to him the base model would be perfect for me, he looked a bit off-put. So I decided on the car, and I had a general idea of the price, so we discussed price, I told him that I wanted the base model, and when I looked at the price, I noticed that it was about $4,000 more than the base price, when I asked why, he said that there were extra charge for the wheel locks, splash guards, Alloy Wheels, and Exhaust System. I told him specifically base model, and he tried sell to add on, without telling me. I told him after that, that my buisiness was concluded with him, and that I would look at other dealerships.