Pugmire Lincoln

1865 Cobb Pkwy S, Marietta, GA 30060

New 866-901-9574
Used 888-692-2879
Service 866-414-1422

YOUR TRADE IS ALWAYS WORTH $500 MORE AT PUGMIRE!

Our Experience With Pugmire Lincoln Was Awesome

by from Temple, GA |

We just purchased a Lincoln MKX from Pugmire Lincoln and we can honestly say it was a great car buying experience. The sales staff, manager and owner were great to work with. The typical trade-in process is like going to the dentist but not at Pugmire. Everyone we came in contact with were very professional and courteous. We received a great deal and the whole experience was handled promptly in a relative short period of time. I highly recommend this dealership for your next auto purchase.

April 4, 2014

Rick, Thank's for the review. We greatly value all our customer's opinions. Greg Arrington

Would recommend Pugmire to all of my friends.

by from Canton, GA |

Nick and Greg were both very helpful. During the final paperwork process, it made my son SO HAPPY to get to "sign" one of the documents. That meant a lot to me that Greg printed off an extra copy so he could sign it. It made my son's day and showed me how much you guys really do care about your customers!

Great service

by from Dallas Georgia |

Nick Nasser was really nice to work with. Have purchased many cars, first time I did not come home with a headache. Buying experience was great.

Purchase and Follow-up Service

by from Smyrna, GA |

I appreciated the loaner car and the excellent work performed. The team delivered my car to me at my business when the repair exceeded the promised number of days and I was no longer able to pick the car up myself.

Customer

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Our experience was very disappointing. We were shopping for a car for our son. We test drove a used Mustang. After our 10 minute test drive, Nick met us at the car in a bit of a hurry. He asked if we were ready to purchase. I said that "It depends on the price". He said there would be no negotiating on the price and clearly wanted to have another person do their test drive. He rudely rushed us along. Evidently they had seen it online and wanted to test drive it as well. I saw him on our drive out and he did not even respond to our goodbye. I will not be recommending Pugmire to anyone.

April 5, 2014

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your visit with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our customers, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail. I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our services. I would invite you to contact me personally at 770-952-2261 Ext. 1134, to discuss this with you further. (email is greg@pugmire.com) Regards, Greg Arrington

Great Salesman

by from Griffin, GA |

We talked to a salesman named Nick and he was very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail.

April 5, 2014

Thanks for the review Tom. Greg Arrington

Highly recommend

by from Marietta |

Highly recommend!!! Honest, courteous. Great deal! Will definitely go back! They greatly exceeded expectations from start to finish! Do yourself a favor, don't waste your time anywhere else, these guys are the best!

Purchase of New Lincoln

by from Smyrna, Georgia |

I wanted to buy an American auto from a company that did not take a bale out from the government and Lincoln/Ford was my choice. My wife and I were wecomed immediate upon arriving and every aspect of learning about the car we purchased was handled by knowledgable personnel with Nick's explanations of the features of the car clear and understanding. He showed great interest in our gaining the feel of the car and I know he will be there in the future to assist in anyway. I look forward to a continuing relationship. Thanks

Great buying experience

by from Marietta, Georgia |

The entire staff worked with me to meet my needs and answer my questions.

Great Experience

by from Kennesaw,Ga. |

Mike Raines,Internet manager,was super. All worries go away with dealing as far as what you have felt about car dealers.

Buying from Pugmire is a effortless processs !

by from Atlanta |

I've purchased 2 vehicles here, a town car and a Navigator L the process was effortless JP is a honest good saleman.