Mercedes-Benz of Reno

11500 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511

New 888-254-4898 New 888-254-4898
Used 888-740-5094 Used 888-740-5094
Service 888-394-2045 Service 888-394-2045

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

As good as it gets !

by from Incline Village, nevada |

After selecting your car, there are three financial considerations. Price of car, price of financing, price of extended service.. All all three areas of interest, MBZ of Reno is head and shoulders above the competition. No doubt about it. If you leave sales or service without a grin on your face , more then likely it's on you !

When it comes to Sprinters, Rodger is exceptional!

by from Reno, NV |

Working with Rodger Lilley at MB of Reno has been enjoyable and quite easy?he's quick to take action, address needs, and offer solutions. I would recommend anyone interested in owning a Sprinter van to contact this true gentleman. I'm still working to address a malfunctioning electrical step on my van (thus, 4 out of 5 stars for repairs), but Rodger has also been helpful in working with the service department to get my needs addressed.

GLK purchase

by from Gardnerville, NV |

From the initial contact with the sales representative through the negotiations and actual finance discussions, the entire experience far exceeded our expectations. All of the staff members we met were very professional, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. At no point were we pressured or made to feel uncomfortable in any way. Everything related to the purchase was great.

Easy & Honest buying experience

by from Reno, NV |

Merecedes-Benz of Reno made my experience of buying a used ML350 one of the easiest and honesty car buying experiences of my life ... friendly, pressure-less and pleasant

Buying a van

by from Reno, Nevada |

Rodger was an absolute delight to work with. Very knowledable and very professional. He is a real asset to your dealership. I've been buying cars for over 40 years and this was the easiest and most pleasant experience that I've had in that time.

perfect buying experience

by from petaluma, ca |

I was looking for the hard to find Sprinter 2500 in a metallic grey and submitted an inquiry through the Mercedes website. The folks at MB of Reno responded promptly (despite it being a Sunday) with an email and then followed up on Monday with a vehicle that met my requirements. The price negotiation was absolutely transparent and hassle free; and we settled on price on the call. we did the the entire transaction over the phone and then I flew to Reno where the salesperson picked me up and within 45 minutes, the paperwork was completed and I was on my way. I have never had such an easy car buying experience. 5 stars to Rodger Lilley!

Great Service and better people!

by from Reno, NV |

Mercedes Benz of Reno is awesome! I had the pleasure of doing business with Dave Rowe who is very helpful and knowledgeable. A+ everything!!!!!

Excellent Car Dealership in Reno

by from Reno, NV |

I had a great experience buying my latest car from Jim O'Brien. This is now our 3rd car from Mercedes-Benz of Reno. We will continue to buy from this dealership. Not only is the sales staff great but the service department is top notch as well.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Reno, NV |

The purchase process was quick and easy . . . getting through the finance part of the transaction took hours of waiting, getting bumped by another salewhich resulted in more waiting. My salesman only offered an: I'm sorry, nothing I can do we got bumped by another deal.

Great customer service by Ken and Jerry!

by from Reno, nv |

It was a pleasure to work with Ken and Jerry. Both friendly and professional... Made the buying process smooth.