Mercedes-Benz of Reno

Service 888-394-2045

An AutoNation Company.

As good as it gets !

by from Incline Village, nevada |

After selecting your car, there are three financial considerations. Price of car, price of financing, price of extended service.. All all three areas of interest, MBZ of Reno is head and shoulders above the competition. No doubt about it. If you leave sales or service without a grin on your face , more then likely it's on you !

Excellent Mercedes Dealer

by from Reno, Nevada |

Competition in the auto industry is ferocious. What matters to those of us who are on the customer side of the line is a dealer that markets a first-rate automobile; has integrity, knowledge and truthfulness; maintains communication; and demonstrates an honest desire to hold the customers unique needs over the bureaucratic convenience of the dealership. Such is Mercedes-Benz of Reno and sales associate Jim O'Brien.

Purchase of 2015 ML 350

by from Carson Cilty, NV |

The salesman, Ken Long, greeted me as soon as I walked onto the lot, on a weekend, and introduced himself. It was a good first impression. I have never owned a Mercedes before, but had looked at some of the specs for a ML 350 Bluetech online and noticed one for sale at the Reno dealership and was curious as to the type of ride it would be. Ken told me it sold the day before. He searched the entire lot and inventory, but there was not another diesel 350 to be found, but he did manage to get me a test drive. He went online to search and we identified two potential candidates, one viable, so he printed out the build sheet for me. I took the sheet and told him I needed some time to do my homework and then left the dealership. The following weekend I made an appointment and returned to meet with Ken. It was raining. We went online again and found the same vehicle from the prior weekend, but I was not yet comfortable without being able to see the vehicle. I asked what ML 350s were on the lot with gasoline engines. We went out in the rain and walked the entire lot. Near the back of the lot we walked past a lunar blue ML 350 and I asked if it was for sale. I remembered my wife commenting to me how much she liked the dark blue color. The next thing I knew, we were test driving it. We returned and I started talking price and we reached an agreement. Simple, straightforward, professional, no pressure, almost as if we were doing business on the golf course and had known each other for years. Ken Long makes car salesmen look good. He is a consummate professional, never in your face or high pressure, but there when you need him, and will do everything he can to get you what you want and answer questions. He has done two follow-up calls in the week since we bought the car, just to check on us. Every representative I encountered at the Reno dealership was courteous, helpful and answered all my questions. Robert Mitchel (Mitch), the financial services director, was quite helpful and pleasant during the paperwork phase of the transaction. Scott Callister, the sales manager, made a point of introducing himself to me and my wife during our visit and offering his assistance. But beyond that, I felt like they were a family who respect each other and work well together and we were all at their family outing. It was Memorial Day weekend and their service director, Kwanny Woo, was cooking burgers and dogs on the grill. Overall, it was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience.

Ask for Dave Rowe

by from Reno, NV |

Dave makes car buying feel cooperative, not combative.

mercedes benz E350

by from Reno, Nevada |

Jerry at Mercedes Benz of Reno is such a pleasant gentleman to work with. He madethe buying experience for us very easy.

Friendly and Knowledgeable

by from Truckee, CA |

It was time to replace our 2006 ML 500. We purchased our fourth ML because we are impressed how it performs in the mountain weather conditions and beyond. Joe, Bryan, Hoyt and Javier were exceptional in the information they provided. They remember us like family every time we walk in.

Great sales representative (Hoyt) and great staff

by from Reno, Nevada |

Hoyt is great to work with! The entire staff was wonderful and my new 2015 is beyond what I expected! This is the third vehicle purchased by my family from Hoyt and the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Reno

Outstanding car buying experience

by from Martinez, CA |

Salesman Drew Ha helped me purchase a great certified pre owned car over the internet. Drew answered all my questions, sent me a video and arranged for the deal over the internet and phone. He picked me up at the train station and everything went smooth with no suprises. The car, the financing and everything was exactly as agreed on. It was a pleasure working with Drew and the rest of the staff at Mercedes-Benz of Reno.

Mercedes Benz of Reno are the Best

by from Sparks, NV |

I would recommend Mercedes Benz of Reno to anyone interested in buying a beautiful classy car. My salesman Chad Sellers is fantastic to work with, from the first time I ventured onto the sales floor while my current car at the time was being serviced, to when I bought my new car was around 3 months give or take. Chad was always there for any question I had, always prompt to get back to me, I had my dream car in my mind and he didn't stop working for me until he found my car and it was even better than my dream. I would buy another car from Chad in a heartbeat and will definitely recommend him. He has even helped me with things after my purchase, which makes big points with me...not making me feel that well you bought the car I no longer have to be there for you. Quite the opposite. This is my second Mercedes and have nothing but positive things to say about this dealership from the finance department, Sales, Service and the gentleman who drives me around when my car is in for a service. The staff at Reno Mercedes are the Best.

Great employees

by from Reno, Nv |

Ken Long at MB Reno helped us find the perfect car that fit for us and our budget. He was able to have it transferred and had everything ready to go when it arrived at the dealership. He made everything super simple for us and made getting our Mercedes a really fun experience! I HIGHLY recommend going to MB Reno and working with Ken. The entire staff there is also amazing!

Love our new 4x Sprinter, Loved the service

by from Blairsden-Graeagle, CA |

We ordered our new 4x sprinter a year ago when we heard they were hitting the streets in the U.S. Rodger our sales guy was great at keeping us informed. He helped us through the options process and let us know accurately when it would arrive.