Sentry Ford Lincoln

4100 Mystic Valley Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155

New 877-306-4046
Used 877-306-4047
Service 888-292-2498

Sentry Auto Group "The right way to buy a car"

Great place to by a ford nice people no pressure.

by from Dorchester mass |

Emailed sentry ford, Vardan the sales man got got back to me right away. Asked about a ford escape .he asked me to come in for a test drive. Went there and drove the escape with my wife . have test driven a lot of SUVs .The ford escape by far was the best in its class what a ride . Went in side with Vardan sat down told him what my payments had to be around . This sales man is a very nice man no pressure .knows what he,s doing . We'll I am in my new 2014 ford escape. Thank you Vardan and sentry ford.

Buying a car is one thing. Repairs are another

by from Medford, Ma. |

I have purchased two cars from there. I already knew what a fair price for the vehicles were so that wasn't a problem. And I also don't have a problem with the way I was treated. The staff was courteous. Repairs are another thing. I remember getting calls (messages as I was at work) from them concerning a particular repair. All three said the same thing. "Hi this is (fill in the blank). Please call me back. It concerns your car." Well no kidding! Now on the surface this seems petty, but it took 3 weeks for them to understand that all I wanted was a pair of tires to match the originals that came with the car. More recently I went in for a leaky tire. I went back because I was still under warranty. They clamed they fixed it but of course they didn't. Then I had my sunroof go nuts on me as I went to open it while I was driving. It slid open and shut, then opened to the vent position and shut and it just kept repeating. And shortly after that I developed on interior water leak. I brought it in. They "fixed" the sunroof saying from now on I could only use the vent feature and the water leak was most likely from condensation around the air conditioning condenser. I was suspicious. they said it would cost me $1000.00 to take the dash apart and repair. I suspected it came from an improperly sealed sunroof. I had enough. I went back to my regular mechanic. He also suspected the sunroof. He took it apart and found three screws missing which were blocking the sliding feature of the glass. He fixed the sunroof replaced the screws and voila he fixed the leak! Cost? $260.00. Even though they are much closer than my mechanic. I have and have always had a mistrust in dealerships repair facilities. I will never go back.

I hope to buy my next car at Sentry

by from Cape Cod |

I went to Sentry after doing a used car search on cars.com. Once I arrived at Sentry the process was very straightforward. Vardan T., the salesman, was direct, honest, listened to my concerns, and sold me exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. There was no run around, no bait and switch, and Vardan was extremely helpful in terms of making some upgrades to the vehicle. Once the purchase and sale agreement was signed, the excellent customer service continued. I had a few questions throughout the process and Vardan always got back to me immediately. I will certainly return to Sentry for my next car purchase.

The only place I'll go to buy a Ford or Lincoln

by from Winthrop, MA |

In a search for a car with good gas mileage to offset my fuel thirsty truck my 6 month search came to an end after a visit to Sentry Ford Lincoln and sales man Jim Broderick. I had quickly decided on two cars I was interested in and did no need to be sold on one of these car models but needed to find the right one and then be sold on the sales man and dealership. I knew I wanted a used 2013 Chevy Malibu or 2013 Ford Fusion but what had caused me to leave dealer after dealer without keys to one was the high pressure sales pitches, the double talk, being shown cars that were not one of the two I made clear were my only choices or a dealership that didn't seem like the type of operation I would want to give my business to. When I arrived to the dealership I knew they had in stock a car I was interested in thanks to cars.com and only wanted to see this vehicle. I was allowed to walk through the lot, see what was there, see the car I was interested in all without having a sales person begin hounding me about a trade in or what I wanted my payments to be. The moment I approached the door to the Ford sales floor the manager politely introduced himself and ask how he could be of service. After I explained I had emailed about a car and would like to view it he explained all his ford sales people were busy but brought me directly over to Jim Broderick who's office is in the Lincoln building in the same lot. Jim introduced himself, brought me to his office to recover my email, offered me coffee, water or anything else I may like while he looked up the car and retrieved the keys. He walked me out to the car, handed me the key and let me check it out from the inside while he got a dealer plate should I decide to take it for a test drive. I and while driving around the area he nicely explained a few of the more unique features this car possessed in safety, luxury, and comfort. He also volunteered a carfax report that gave a great history of this car even at one year old. Once we returned to the lot he opened the trunk, hood and all the little compartments to show it off a bit more. Jim then directed me back to his office to find all the paper work he had available on the car as far as original sticker, their cost, what they did to it as a certified pre-owned ford, and the lowest price he could offer on it, which was less than the tag on the car said. Before I opened my mouth he had answered nearly every question I could have had. While that was a pleasant surprise here is where I became very happy with this care buying experience. Jim left me alone in his office to think with all the information he had available. No high pressure sales pitch, no throwing numbers at me, no bringing me to car after car to try to force my interest. I soon after decided I had found my car and my new dealership. I then asked for a few thinks to be done to the car before delivery including a remote start which he worked with me a little on the price a bit too. Jim then offered to try to beat my banks rate to finance the car and they did by a decent margin. At the end of the day I was driving away with a nearly new car that was still warrantied for 6 more years. A great feeling that I knew all there was to know about this car before I bought it. A dealership that I would gladly return to for service and eventually make another purchase. And a salesman that didn't stop working for my business once I signed my name. He called a few days later to check in on my car and then offer me and bottle of touch up paint matched to my car and to answer in person any questions that may have come up during the week of driving the car. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and just hope Jim is still working there once it's time to update my truck or my newly purchased car.

Courteous and Professional

by from Somerville, MA |

I bought my car here as well, 2014 Shelby GT500, so I am happy I can get it serviced at the same location. Deb was very courteous and professional. I was even given a coupon towards that day's service. I didn't stay in the waiting area, I had arranged a ride so I can't comment on their waiting area.

Excellent Service

by from Boston, MA |

I've been doing business at this dealership for the last 30 years. The physical plant has been modernized. Buying a car is always a pleasant transaction. Service staff are friendly, respectful, and helpful. Location is convenient.

Bought a car with Enio Drumond.

by from Stoneham, MA |

Above and beyond my expectations. Recommend for the people that needs a car!

Service at Sentry Ford Lincoln

by from Revere, Ma |

I purchased my new Ford Focus SES in May 2008 & have been religious about having all my service done there so it's been a while. The facility has been updated, appearance wise, but the service has remained the same. That is to say in a word - Excellent. My hat's off to Bob Marshall for taking the time to explain things in laymans' terms. I'm looking forward to purchasing a new auto at Sentry soon, real soon, or so I keep telling my wife........ Sincerely, John Ford

Very successful purchase

by from Winchester, Massachusetts |

My purchase of a 2013 Lincoln MKZ at Sentry Ford couldn't have been smoother. From a get-to-know-you visit in September with the salesman, Sonny Panebianco, I learned all I needed to know about Sentry Ford and about the line of cars available. A month later, with confidence that Sentry and Mr. Panebianco were on my side for making a purchase, I returned for another visit to find the right car for me. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, and with the knowledge that I can go back to Sentry at any time for help. Dealing with Sonny Panebianco and Sentry Ford was a happy experience. I recommend the same approach to anyone who is thinking of purchasing a Ford or Lincoln product.

Service of my MKZ

by from Salem, MA |

I was very satisfied. Mike, the service coordinator checked everything, which I had been listed, before and after repair. He took care a free rent a car for me until the car was fixed. Thank you.