Cerritos Nissan

Used 866-619-5765
Service 855-512-7039

Great Buying Experience

by from Montebello, CA |

Bought a Leaf here and ended up meeting 1/2 of the staff. Sales guys (Jorge, Shon, Kentucky, Jose and Shant) are very welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. If they couldn't answer a question, they knew someone that could. Finance manager, Omar, is amazing at his job. The General managers (Pat and Jeff) are nice, friendly and not bossy as one can expect from a large volume dealer. But the "icing on the cake" is Karen, Customer Relations manager. She is caring, personable and made this the most pleasant car-buying experience ever. I've worked in car sales before and I wish I had such great people on my team. Service team is great too. Everyone at Cerritos Nissan deserves top accolades. We are looking for another car and will definitely shop here first. A lengthy review, but they deserve it...

Do not believe the hype ..

by from signal hill |

After buying a "used" car I used quotations since I keep hearing that as an excused for having it for six months and things are going wrong with the car and that's all they can say. When buying a car here make sure to ask what exactly was done to make the car "certified" to sell and show you proof of the work done because if you do not purchase their extended coverage that should be explained when things start happening they will no longer help you or feel they have done anything wrong because it was "certified".I am truly disappointed ever coming here and thinking I was making a smart purchase since there well known guess this is a lesson learned .

Live and Learn

by from Norwalk ca |

They sold me the car a few things were missing and it was no problem to order but they didn't gas it up cause it was used, and the starter was not working well i took it back 3x till the manager said to fix it all is good now but before you sell a car they should let you know all they did to it. The sales guy was very cocky and unhelpful after he made his sale it seemed like they didnt care and told me i was stuck with the car even though they sold it not 100% only positiveness was Gus and Evelyn the people in the service dept.

Pleasant visit & test drive experience

by from Pico Rivera, CA |

Went looking online for a NV3500 Passenger van & Mr. Baker called back the next day to check in with my progress. The wife & I stopped in during our lunch hour & Mr. Baker was availalbe to take us out on a test drive & provide many details on the NV. He appeared to be very knowledge on the van. At the end we decided to hold off on the NV purchase but I would definetly give Mr.Baker an opportunity if we circle back to the NV.

Bad Impression!

by from Whittier, CA |

I was seeking information about the warrantee on my Nissan battery that had gone bad. The woman that answered the phone was not friendly or helpful. She said that she would have someone from their auto service and repair contact me by phone. I never received the call. I am assuming when their sales personnel is trying to sell you a car, they have to be extra nice. However, when you are having trouble with a previously purchased Nissan, whether it be at this location or another dealer, they seem not to be interested.

Great Service

by from Inglewood, CA |

The guys were very helpful and accomodating!!! And we love the car!!

alfredo sales consultant was grear

by from long beach ca |

He gave me the utmost attention and the sales manager got me a great deal 5 stars all the way E the service