Toyota of North Charlotte

13429 Statesville Road, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 877-857-0954
Used 877-743-5430
Service 888-342-0017

Toyota of North Charlotte will beat any new Toyota sale price...contact internet sales team 704-875-9199

Love my new Toyota Highlander

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had been shopping around for a new vechicle and visited several dealerships. I am have an owner of Toyota for over 10 years owning 5 different Toyota vehicles and find that they are a very reliable car. I was getting frustrated with some of the other Toyota dealerships, but I decided to visit Toyota of North Charlotte, where everyone there made the experience very personable, the staff was friendly and very helpful.

Enjoying our new Tacoma Prerunner

by from Conover |

Me and wife were looking around for a new vehicle and decided to look at Toyota of North Charlotte. I was wanting a truck and she wanted something to replace our SUV. We decided to on a double cab and found what suited us in the Tacoma Prerunner. The young man that help us was very helpful in our decision in choosing the Prerunner. Our sales specialist was very helpful in the process of getting the proper financing arranged he was very courteous. The financial specialist was as equally helpful and courteous during the whole process. We had a very good experience getting our new vehicle and we will enjoy our choice. Thanks to people at Toyota of North Charlotte in Huntersville, NC

will not honor their deals they make in wrighting!

by from gastonia,nc |

We have money on a vehicle with them. They were supposed to have ordered vehicle. That has been 8 weeks we were told 2-4 weeks. Now everyone that was involved no longer employed?? They are suggesting we come in and look at another vehicle. Guess what it cost more than the vehicle we ordered. All we have heard are lies and managers are very rude. Hope this helps someone from making the same mistake we did. Or even gives someone the courage to speak up about this Dealer Ship Horrible. We have even asked to see invoice and to speak to the owner. Again very rude, and now are sending us to another manager #4.

GREAT SERVICE !

by from Statesville NC |

Best experience ever in buying a car. Mike Brown was great! Knew just what to do for us. I would recommend this team to anyone who needs a car. Everyone was nice and friendly ! Was shopping for a used car, ended up with a new Corolla which I love !

Love My 2014 Toyota Camry

by from Charlotte, NC |

Toyota of North Charlotte as once again showed excellent service...Ophagoe was an AWESOME salesman!!! along with the entire team. This was my third Toyota purchase and I will continue to keep my business with you guys. I love my NEW CAR!!!!

Excellent family friendly service!!

by from Mooresville NC |

From walking on the lot to buying our car to introduction to service department this dealership treated us like family! They were so accommodating and family friendly. They went above and beyond to serve us and find the right vehicle for us! We are so pleased and thankful for Toyota of north Charlotte and especially Bob, Paul, Jonathan, Evan, and Walter who all helped us tremendously!

Scion FR-S

by from Davidson, NC |

A thank you to Mr. Brown and other to get me into my Scion! Appreciate getting me the payments I needed!

One Happy Family!

by from Davidson, NC |

My family couldn't be happier with the customer service we received all the way from the Sales Associates to the Finance department. They did everything possible to get us to the deal we wanted, which is why we will turn to Toyota of North Charlotte for future purchases.

Good Experience

by from Concord, NC |

Yesterday, I purchased a 2014 Toyota Venza. I have to admit the experience at dealing with the sales staff was very pleasant. We were able to come to a mutual agreement about the vehicle and the purchase price. My sales associate, Kim Veney, was able to answer all of my questions giving me the best deal possible. Kim is an asset to Toyota of North Charlotte.

Terrible experience

by from Mooresville nc |

I leased a toyota corolla. When my lease was over, they were not willing to work with me at all. If your not going to lease a car and want to buy one, basically they don't want your business. I went to a used car dealership in lenoir nc and it was very easy. They gave me a great deal on a car. I will absolutely under no circumstances go back to toyota of north Charlotte. Sick and tired of getting the run around from them.

Good Experience

by from Charlotte |

My experience with the staff was excellent, Gary, Joey, David and Joe. Professional, no pressure, met all expectations.