Toyota of North Charlotte

13429 Statesville Road, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 877-857-0954
Used 877-743-5430
Service 888-342-0017

Toyota of North Charlotte will beat any new Toyota sale price...contact internet sales team 877-857-0954

Certified Used 2008 Toyota Highlander

by from Charlotte, NC |

Negotiating the purchase of a used vehicle can sometimes be frustrating but the people of TNC were friendly and accommodating throughout the whole process. Being that our visit was on a Sunday where the dealership was very busy around 2:00 PM, no one seemed in a rush or over excited. It did take a little longer when we got down to the brass tacks of getting everything we wanted at the price we wanted. But by the time we got to Cathy Fraley, things went smoothly and quickly, where she answered any questions patiently, efficiently and with humor. How nice to finish on a positive note! Then she went the extra mile by escorting me to my vehicle and explaining where everything was located. And to top it off, she synced my cell phone to the Bluetooth equipment inside the vehicle. Thank you Cathy and all the staff at Toyota of North Charlotte!

2015 Toyota Corolla Dark Metallic Blue Brad & Kim

by from Indian Trail, NC |

When I entered the dealership my sales resistance was way up and I was outright cross with the first person I met (Jackie). He was patient and found the representative I talked to on the phone. They introduced me to Gregg(I was still being distrusting and cross), and he was patient and listened to everything I said. Gregg allowed me to vent until I calmed down then took me out to look at the vehicle I asked about. Gregg did a wonderful job showing me all of the features and instilling a sense of ownership. He turned me over to Brian who I wasn't as obnoxious to and Brian helped explain the procedures and an estimated timeline. He was dead on and patient with everything. The payment was in line with my budget, the car was exactly what I needed, the service there was fantastic, the announcement after I signed the deal was uplifting, and to have everyone I met in the dealership congratulate me on the purchase and wish me well felt great. David in finance, finalizing the paperwork, and then Gregg and David going over the vehicle to make sure I was comfortable in using it was smooth and comforting. They did an excellent job at removing any buyer's remorse, and making me feel like I made an intelligent decision in calling them that morning. This is my first Toyota, and my car will be a Toyota also. I am hoping all of the same people are there, but if they're not, I am confident the new people I talk to will be as professional, friendly, and well trained as Britney, Jackie, Gregg, Brian, and David were.

Best Buy

by from Buffalo,NY |

I would like to mention the sales specialist Brian Doyle who was very knowledgable and was comfortable to work with. The product specialist John Durham was very amicable too. Overall i am very satisfied with my purchase of Toyota Camry. If you have to buy a Toyota,it should be at TNC. Keep up the good work guys.

Great service

by from Charlotte,NC |

Great service, great people and good Attention. Thank you Shelly, Jeff Dadisman and Jonathan Tatum for your help! I'm very happy with my new Toyota Corolla LE. God bless you guys

Had a WONDERFUL and FAST experience!

by from charlotte nc |

I saw online a car that I was interested in so I sent an inquiry email and SAME day I received an response back. I went in the day to test drive the car. Every one there was very helpful and nice and the buying process did not take long at all. I will definitely give them all 5s in my book! Thank you Toyota of Huntersville!

Enjoying our new Tacoma Prerunner

by from Conover |

Me and wife were looking around for a new vehicle and decided to look at Toyota of North Charlotte. I was wanting a truck and she wanted something to replace our SUV. We decided to on a double cab and found what suited us in the Tacoma Prerunner. The young man that help us was very helpful in our decision in choosing the Prerunner. Our sales specialist was very helpful in the process of getting the proper financing arranged he was very courteous. The financial specialist was as equally helpful and courteous during the whole process. We had a very good experience getting our new vehicle and we will enjoy our choice. Thanks to people at Toyota of North Charlotte in Huntersville, NC

will not honor their deals they make in wrighting!

by from gastonia,nc |

We have money on a vehicle with them. They were supposed to have ordered vehicle. That has been 8 weeks we were told 2-4 weeks. Now everyone that was involved no longer employed?? They are suggesting we come in and look at another vehicle. Guess what it cost more than the vehicle we ordered. All we have heard are lies and managers are very rude. Hope this helps someone from making the same mistake we did. Or even gives someone the courage to speak up about this Dealer Ship Horrible. We have even asked to see invoice and to speak to the owner. Again very rude, and now are sending us to another manager #4.

GREAT SERVICE !

by from Statesville NC |

Best experience ever in buying a car. Mike Brown was great! Knew just what to do for us. I would recommend this team to anyone who needs a car. Everyone was nice and friendly ! Was shopping for a used car, ended up with a new Corolla which I love !

Love My 2014 Toyota Camry

by from Charlotte, NC |

Toyota of North Charlotte as once again showed excellent service...Ophagoe was an AWESOME salesman!!! along with the entire team. This was my third Toyota purchase and I will continue to keep my business with you guys. I love my NEW CAR!!!!

Excellent family friendly service!!

by from Mooresville NC |

From walking on the lot to buying our car to introduction to service department this dealership treated us like family! They were so accommodating and family friendly. They went above and beyond to serve us and find the right vehicle for us! We are so pleased and thankful for Toyota of north Charlotte and especially Bob, Paul, Jonathan, Evan, and Walter who all helped us tremendously!

Scion FR-S

by from Davidson, NC |

A thank you to Mr. Brown and other to get me into my Scion! Appreciate getting me the payments I needed!