Toyota of North Charlotte

13429 Statesville Road, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 877-857-0954 New 877-857-0954
Used 877-743-5430 Used 877-743-5430
Service 888-342-0017 Service 888-342-0017

We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service - at our dealership, you're family.

Excellent through and through

by from North Carolina |

Leased a 2016 Toyota Corolla and the team was superb throughout. Mike and Jamie were excellent product representatives. They were knowledgeable and put the customer first. They spent an excessive amount of time with me on the lot and were patient and courteous the entire time. Brian Doyle was the sales consultant and he was phenomenal. He worked with me to get the best price as well as best benefits for me. He provided insights and tips that most dealers would not provide/disclose. Lastly I worked with Janelle Harris who was a top notch financier. She was efficient, funny, and personable which made the whole process very enjoyable.

Toyota of North Charlotte Review

by from Huntersville, NC |

We bought a used 2015 Corolla from Toyota of North Charlotte. At first, I was greeted by Shemya Carson. Shemya was awesome - super friendly, personable, and just gave an overall great test drive. She needs a raise and a promotion!!!!! I had an issue with getting the car registered and Janelle Harris was super helpful through email. Thank you, Janelle for all your help! She's very knowledgeable! Darryl Nesbitt was very helpful with getting a good interest rate! Thank you, Darryl! Great teamwork! Overall, I'd say the experience was 4.5 stars!

Great Customer Service

by from charlotte |

Selling my car at Toyota of North Charlotte was a quick and easy process. Everyone was helpful from the moment I walked in the door. Maya, Chris Supple, and Janelle Harris were all great.

Happy Prius owner

by from Huntersville |

Janelle Harris and the entire crew are a sight to see. Go check them out

Great service, kind staff, good amenities

by from Charlotte, NC |

I work close by and decided to come here when I looking for a new vehicle. I was introduced to the general manager and he was very kind and helpful in getting me in the vehicle that I wanted. I have continued to come back for service and will continue to do so. I would gladly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle or service.

Great service and respectful staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

I decided to buy my vehicle here and since the car is under warranty, wanted to come back for service. They are thorough, fair priced and timely. I will continue to come here after warranty as well based on my positive experience. I have recommended this dealership to friends and will continue to do so.

Family friendly atmosphere

by from Charlotte, NC |

Was greeted by a sharp young guy I think his name was Wes, he asked what brought me out that way & we began talking about where I was in regards to my other car to possibly trade in as well as finances. We browsed the lot for a bit and I must say prices weren't all that bad and of course the selection of cars are really nice. Once we test drove a couple selections I was brought inside to be greeted by Daryl Nesbit. He took the time to go over financing and understanding what I could do as well as further options the dealership could do. Overall he was very friendly & professional & I could tell he knew his material which is important. Once the negotiating was taken care of, then I was introduced to Ms. Janelle Harris. She was really friendly & helpful to answer any questions I had. We finished paperwork pretty quickly which was good and she took the time to switching over the plates and put me in good hands that I would enjoy my new car... and I do :) Overall I would definately recommend this dealership and its staff for anyone looking for a pretty decent deal if your on a search for a new vehicle :)

Excellent Car buying Experience

by from North Carolina |

It's been a while I wrote a review because I'm always on the move but with such excellent customer service experience I think I have to recommend you .Jeannell Harris and David Watts I salute you..You guys were awesome ...I Love my new Camry

New Toyota Camry Owner

by from Mooresville, NC |

As a new Toyota owner (and never having purchased one before) I was a little unsure of what to expect at the dealership. After spending a bit at the dealership, I felt really comfortable and quickly recognized this is a group of knowledgeable professionals. The buying process was not pressured and took place fairly quickly (even for a busy Saturday). Cathy Fraley was one of the most helpful people during the financing process. She took her time to explain each page of the contract and even took the time to show me the important features on my new car. The next time I'm in the market for a car, my first stop will be at this dealership! Thanks to all!

I wish I would have gone somewhere else!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We went to Toyota of North Charlotte on Easter Sunday just to take a ride and get out of the house and to look at the outside of the vehicles we were interested in. We totally didn't expect them to be open. The facility is absolutely gorgeous and very clean. Our initial contact was with Michael and he was awesome!! Michael was the best part of our entire visit. We really like him... But it went downhill from there. The "sales team" he was forced to hand us over to was bad. And, although, I like my new car, I have a lot of buyers regret from buying from them. I really, really wish I would have done more research and gone somewhere else. I'm not going to name exact names out of respect. They were just going to run a few numbers and the first "offer they came to me with" was absolutely ridiculous and no one in their right mind would even consider it. I think it was like $770 a month and I think they did it because they were really pushing a lease on us... Of course, our sales guy had to go back and forth and back and forth with one ridiculous offer after another. When the "Sales Manager" that the sales rep kept going to finally came out he was pushing the leasing yet again, I got kind of angry and gave him the cut it sign across my neck. I think I said something like, "A lease is completely out of the equation so stop asking." Once we did agree on something and I decided to buy the vehicle, it was late on Easter Sunday and the finance girl was in such a hurry, I'm not even sure she said, "Hello." I apologized for it being so late and she cut me off with a curt, "It's okay." but didn't even make eye contact with me so I know she was mad about having to stay late. Last night we went back to take our trade-in to them and the new finance person was more pleasant (we saw the one we dealt with the night before chatting with another employee and looking at wedding dresses on her computer). We saw the "Sales Manager" we dealt with and asked if they would sponsor a hole at our Little League Golf Tourney... it was worth a try... we figured we had them because we had just bought a new vehicle from them... But he was real negative and said, "the owners of the dealership never do things like this since they are in Florida." Our new finance person walked us over to the shop to get our mats but they were would have been forgotten if I hadn't mentioned it. Then when we were leaving we wanted to go through the car wash to get that days pollen off the car but had to search for someone to help us. Honestly, I wish I would have walked out after working with Michael. I will not recommend this dealership. At all.