Toyota of North Charlotte

13429 Statesville Road, Huntersville, NC 28078

New 877-857-0954
Used 877-743-5430
Service 888-342-0017

Toyota of North Charlotte will beat any new Toyota sale price...contact internet sales team 704-875-9199

Best car buying experience my life!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Very professional, no-nonsense, and honest team exceeded my expectations at every turn. They have a very well structured, efficient process, and warm, friendly people in Sales, Service and Finance. I live in VA and would actually fly down to buy my next car.

Good Experience

by from Charlotte |

My experience with the staff was excellent, Gary, Joey, David and Joe. Professional, no pressure, met all expectations.

2010 Toyota Tacoma Purchase on 4-5-14

by from Shelby, NC |

I purchased a 2010 Toyota Tacoma over this past weekend. This was my first experience with Toyota of North Charlotte. I was impressed with their professionalism. The kept telling me they used a team concept, and as I moved from one person to the next, everyone knew their role. This seemed to make the whole process run smooth, as I was in and out in less than 1 1/2 hours. The last step in the process, the paerwork signing, is usually the most painful. But Kim Veney made this go quickly, yet she was very thorough in explaining everything I needed to know as she presented each document. I will certainly consider doing business with Toyota of North Charlotte for my next vehicle purchase.

i bought a new corolla here today and am ecstatic

by from huntersville n.c. |

everyone in the entire building was courteous and helpful and honest and genuine as I would know if they were acting!

Misleading sales tactics

by from Asheville, nc |

Bought a sienna here about a year and a half ago. Last week received repeated phone calls telling us "they are in need of 2010 Siennas to trade" and offering to trade ours for a new one at the same payments. They had done some research - knew our car payments and lender and approximate miles. Sounded too good to be true and we live 2 hours away and didn't want to waste our time. So we called back. They assured us this was a real offer and we set an appointment and made the two hour trip. When we got there we asked to just go straight to financing to verify this phone calls veracity. Nope. Ended up staying 3-4 hours and getting bumped to 5 different sales people before they offered us a new vehicle at double the payments. Explained we like our van and the only reason we drove down was their phone call. They tried to get us to put money down and then tried to sell us a used car. We asked to speak with the salesperson who called in the first place and they refused. An absolutely dishonest sales approach, waste of time, long trip for nothing, etc. wow.

Perfect

by from North Carolina |

Very comfortable atmosphere with no feelings of being pressured. Friendly and helpful staff, they have the process streamlined very well. Got me out of my car loan and into a brand new Corolla S

THE dealership to go to

by from Lexington, NC |

We just purchased our 5th vehicle from Toyota of North Charlotte. There have been other dealerships we've been to in the past but none that come close to providing the customer service, etc that this group does. We travel 55 miles , one way, for sales and service. We wouldn't go anywhere else. Our daughter and son-in-law purchased their vehicle from them last year, and they feel the same. If you're shopping for a vehicle, go visit them. Jonathan Tatum was our first contact person on this visit. He showed us the vehicle, assisted in the test drive and was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Tina Crutchfield

by from Charlotte, NC |

I really appreciate the experience with Tina and Joe Daniels in Finance.

Unfortunate Experience After Being Loyal Customer

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have always had such great things to say about Toyota of North Charlotte for the past 3 years. However, I feel strongly that the customer service that I have received after turning in my leased vehicle and purchasing a new vehicle has been poor and unacceptable. It's disappointing to know that the sales manager I worked with has disregarded my concerns after I contacted him regarding my dispute with the last payment on my lease agreement not being made as promised during my car deal. I was told that I would not have to make the payment when I asked multiple times to confirm only to receive an invoice with the last payment added. If I had known that the last payment was due - I would have paid it on time without problems as I had with all 38 previous payments due. Instead, I was charged a late fee with the possibility of a defaulted payment being reflected on my credit. I did bring this matter to my sales manager's attention as well as paying a visit in person to speak to someone in finance (during my sales manager's absence) who was also no help as they said they couldn't help me because they weren't part of my car deal. I have been given the runaround for 2 weeks now and it has made my view of Toyota of North Charlotte completely change for the worst. I hope that future customers do not experience the same treatment as I have and will be acknowledged when they have any concerns instead of disregarded like what I experience. I will most likely never buy another car from this location again.

Great buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Buying experience was very easy. Test drive led to easy negotiation process via email. Appreciate the experience of not having to sit there while we work out the terms. This is the third car I have bought here and will be back for sure!

I love this place best people and help us so much

by from Charlotte nc |

I had a very good experience here buying my first car they help you so much I def. coming back if i need to buy another car