Pars Imports, Inc.

3050 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 855-498-4566 Used 855-498-4566

2005 jeep grand cherokee

by from greenville, nc |

I recently bought a 2005 jeep grand cherokee from there and had a wonderful experience. This was my first time buying a car and the owners were really helpful and made me feel comfortable. They made the buying process easy and the car was kept in great condition. I strongly reccomended pars imports to anyone looking to buy a car.

July 20, 2014

Thanks for taking time and let us know what you feel about your experience with your purchase at Pars Imports, This is the only way we can continue to improve and even be better place for shopper like you. Thanks and hope to see you in the future.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Parker,co |

I live in Parker Colorado and felt comfortable enough with Tony and Jamal to travel to North Carolina to purchase a vehicle . They pride themselves on being very honest, and let me tell you, it is no joke. The Toyota Corolla was everything they had advertised and more. They made sure the care was safe and sound and ready to drive to Colorado . Aside from being very honest, they are also very hospitable, picking me up from the airport, and making sure I knew how to get around town. Tony and Jamal are definitely the best car salesmen I have ever dealt with. I would buy again from them, as well as recommend them to my friends.

September 7, 2015

Thanks for taking time to let us know honestly about your experienced purchasing car with us and our staff, Hope your family enjoy the car for many years to come .

Great Dealer

by from Durham, NC |

Bought a 2009 Honda Fit from this dealer. Very easy buying process, I didn't feel pressure from the seller, they gave me lots of useful information about the car. Great deal, highly recommended!

September 4, 2015

Thanks for your honest review and hope you enjoy your the car.

bmw 525i

by from raleigh nc |

i got my B.m.w 525i 2006 April of this year i would recommend anyone to pars imports the Owners tony & Jamal are the best they helped me out with everything they made me feel like family & they don't care about the money they care about making the customer happy which they did .... thank you guys for the wonderful experience i would definitely buy my next car with u guys.

September 6, 2015

Thanks for you review and hope to enjoy the car.

bad customer relations

by from raliegh,nc |

Liked the car but salesman had no people skills asked if there was any negotiation he said no we said ok and he told us he is not worried he will sell it to someone else. Did'nt offer alternate vehicle or explain why just made comment and walked away I guess they don't need sales .I work in retail and would get fired for such poor customer service.

Good Experience

by from Angier NC |

No pressure courteous. Vehicle didnt meet my expectations.

Would Buy Again From Pars

by from Morrisville, NC |

My wife and I purchased a 2006 Honda Civic hybrid from Pars almost a year ago. They were great to deal with and we couldn't be happier with the car. We've put almost 25,000 miles on it since purchasing it and so far all we have had to do is put gas in it, change the oil, and recently change the tires. It was a quality purchase at a very reasonable price. They were also very helpful in guiding us through the process of straightening out the title paperwork for the vehicle we were trading in. We would buy from them again.

May 21, 2014

Thanks , It was our pleasure serving you and your wife and hope to see you guys when need more vehicles. Glad to see you happy with the purchase.

Great Dealership

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Not going to put a long review like I know they deserve. But I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Tony is a honest, man of his word. You don't find to many small dealerships that go the extra mile for their customers. If you are looking for a nice car from a honest, hardworking, "family" dealer I strongly advise you check out the guys at Pars. They are really good people.

May 11, 2013

I also like to thank you for your honest opinion, most people do not take time to do what you did , Once again like to thanks you for giving our Dealership the chance to serve you. We are here to support you all the way. Tony

Wonderful experience

by from Franklinton |

I purchased a used VW Passat from Pars, and it was a wonderful experience. I hate buying cars, but not this time. They answered all my questions without being pushy. I would definately buy from Pars again!

Good experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

My daughter, a first time car-buyer, recently purchased a car from Tony at Pars Imports. I accompanied her, as this process was new to her. We spent 3 days driving and considering 4 different cars. Tony was unfailingly patient, he allowed us to take the cars to our mechanic, he was knowledgeable about the car, and the price of the car was reasonable. I would highly recommend this dealership.

August 13, 2011

Thanks for your thought about your and your daughter experience from us,is great to hear from our customer , not a lot of people do not take time to share us their feeling like you did. Thanks Tony