Pars Imports, Inc.

3050 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 855-498-4566

2005 jeep grand cherokee

by from greenville, nc |

I recently bought a 2005 jeep grand cherokee from there and had a wonderful experience. This was my first time buying a car and the owners were really helpful and made me feel comfortable. They made the buying process easy and the car was kept in great condition. I strongly reccomended pars imports to anyone looking to buy a car.

July 19, 2014

Thanks for taking time and let us know what you feel about your experience with your purchase at Pars Imports, This is the only way we can continue to improve and even be better place for shopper like you. Thanks and hope to see you in the future.

Good Experience

by from Angier NC |

No pressure courteous. Vehicle didnt meet my expectations.

Would Buy Again From Pars

by from Morrisville, NC |

My wife and I purchased a 2006 Honda Civic hybrid from Pars almost a year ago. They were great to deal with and we couldn't be happier with the car. We've put almost 25,000 miles on it since purchasing it and so far all we have had to do is put gas in it, change the oil, and recently change the tires. It was a quality purchase at a very reasonable price. They were also very helpful in guiding us through the process of straightening out the title paperwork for the vehicle we were trading in. We would buy from them again.

May 21, 2014

Thanks , It was our pleasure serving you and your wife and hope to see you guys when need more vehicles. Glad to see you happy with the purchase.

Great Dealership

by from Holly Springs, NC |

Not going to put a long review like I know they deserve. But I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Tony is a honest, man of his word. You don't find to many small dealerships that go the extra mile for their customers. If you are looking for a nice car from a honest, hardworking, "family" dealer I strongly advise you check out the guys at Pars. They are really good people.

May 11, 2013

I also like to thank you for your honest opinion, most people do not take time to do what you did , Once again like to thanks you for giving our Dealership the chance to serve you. We are here to support you all the way. Tony

Wonderful experience

by from Franklinton |

I purchased a used VW Passat from Pars, and it was a wonderful experience. I hate buying cars, but not this time. They answered all my questions without being pushy. I would definately buy from Pars again!

Good experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

My daughter, a first time car-buyer, recently purchased a car from Tony at Pars Imports. I accompanied her, as this process was new to her. We spent 3 days driving and considering 4 different cars. Tony was unfailingly patient, he allowed us to take the cars to our mechanic, he was knowledgeable about the car, and the price of the car was reasonable. I would highly recommend this dealership.

August 13, 2011

Thanks for your thought about your and your daughter experience from us,is great to hear from our customer , not a lot of people do not take time to share us their feeling like you did. Thanks Tony

HONEST used car dealer!!!

by from Raliegh, NC |

I had the pleasure of buying a Mitsubishi Eclipse from Tony and his staff a few months ago. I have waited a few months to write a review because I wanted to make sure the car was as good as I had hope it would be for me. First, dealing with Pars Imports was great. They treat you honestly. They don't artificially inflate their car prices. And they work with you to come up with a reasonable deal for you. They also don't hassle you about buying from them. Second, the car is still running like a champion. I haven't had any issues whatsoever. Bottom line: Pars Imports was one of the only HONEST dealers that I found on Capital Blvd in Raleigh. Actually, I accidently stumbled upon them as I was driving from yet another dishonest used car dealer on Capital Blvd. So, I was lucky to find them and I wanted to tell others about them as well. Good luck to everyone in their used car search. If they have a car on their lot that suits your eye, I would recommend buying from them!

August 13, 2011

Thanks for all your kindness. tony

Honest dealer!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a Mitsubishi Eclipse from the gentlemen at Pars Imports a few months ago. I never really post a review on a business, car, etc. until I have really had a chance to check it out. First, I have to say that working with Tony and his staff was a pleasure. They are straight up and honest dealers. They don't artificially inflate the price on their cars and don't try to rip you off like many of the dealers on Capital Blvd. Since having my car I have not had even one problem with it. Bottom line: The guys at Pars Imports treat you honestly and will get you into a nice used car. Also their prices are in line with blue book and not inflated. Lastly, they don't pressure you into buying anything. They know the quality of their cars and know that they are offering great cars at great prices.