Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-238-1809
Service 888-407-1906

Excellent Service!

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Excellent service! Would definitely recommend them. I have been going there for a few years have bought and had my car serviced there and I will continue to keep going back!

Great service on my Cadillac SRX

by from Calabash, NC |

When I moved to this area three years ago, Myrtle Beach Chevrolet & Cadillac was the nearest dealer to service my SRX. Each and every time I scheduled service it was completed on time and professionally. All staff that I have interacted with on both the sales and service departments were friendly and you can rely on them for solid advice. Additionally, I also leased a new SRX through this dealer last year and I would definitely recommend them. The bottom line - reliable and trustworthy dealer with great staff.

They couldn't have made it an easier!

by from Tabor City, NC |

Drove into the lot while it was raining and started to leave when a salesperson (Chris Smith) was standing there with an umbrella asking if we wanted to walk around. My wife, Nancy, didn't want to walk around in the rain and he offered to open up the gate to the lot so we could drive around to look at the cars. We spotted a SUV as a possibility for us and got to talking to Chris. We went out for a test drive and he was very friendly and knowledgeable and took the time to understand our needs. He asked my wife about her driving habits (it will be her car) and Chris suggested that we look to lease a car. This was something neither of us ever thought about. After the test drive; we got a thorough explaination and we made our decision. We got a 2014 Crystal Red Equinox (my wife always wanted a red car) and a very affordable lease payment with only the first month payment down. We couldn't be happier with our experience and were delighted to have met Chris. We greatly urge anyone in the Myrtle Beach area to look up Chris Smith if you are looking for a new car. You will not be disappointed.

Service review

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Very friendly staff - take a little while for service if you wait but the facility is very nice.

Sales and Service

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I have been to lots of car dealers over the years to buy a car and to have one serviced and have walked out of many of them. I have to say that Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac is by far the best one I have ever been to from buying a car there and having it serviced there. Everyone is so very friendly, helpful and happy. They just don't try to help you they DO help you WITHOUT giving you a hard time or excuses with anything thing you need and are so very nice about it. I will never go to any other dealer or shop around for the best deal because I know I will get it there. They are just GREAT and the only way to find this out is to go there yourself. I recommend them to anyone I know that is looking for a car new or used.

Not intetested

by from Conway sc |

I went to get information on a car. I was willing to sign and buy THAT DAY! I had to constantly ask what their specials were. I felt like I was pulling teeth trying to figure if their programs would work for me. Customer service is everything! I've been there once before and the service was average. But this time it was the finance guy who seemed as if he didn't want to help me, so I took my business elsewhere.

June 17, 2014

Hello - I want to personally apologize for your bad experience at our dealership. We work hard to provide the best customer service possible, and it was certainly not our intention to upset you in any way. We really appreciate your business, and I would love the opportunity to rectify this situation. If there is anything I can do to make things right, please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience at (843) 448-3105. -Luis Rodriguez, General Manager

Used Car Purchase

by from Tampa Bay, FL |

I purchased a used car from this dealership that I located on Cars.com. The owner and his sons were courteous and professional. I'm completely satisfied with the purchase process.

Don't dare write an unsatisfactory review!

by from Myrtle Beach SC |

I filled out an unsatisfactory review and the owner of the dealership called me and says don't come back. I didn't complain...they asked me to take THEIR SURVEY! After THREE TRIPS to get one small item fixed I didn?t think they deserved a satisfactory review. The OWNER of the dealership doesn't call to help fix HIS problem. I bought the car from this dealership and it?s still under warrantee?and Cadillac allows this??? If Cadillac reports high customer satisfaction, you know why. Anyone who fills out an unsatisfactory review is told not come back. Can you imagine a dealership doing business like this in today?s day and age? As a three time Cadillac owner?NEVER AGAIN!

great dealer good cars good deal

by from murrells inlet |

bought chevy cruze from rose have totally satisfied every thing went with out great I will most certainly be back

April 25, 2014

Hello, We just wanted to say thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate it very much. So glad you love your new Cruze and plan on doing business with us again. We look forward to seeing you again for service visits and anything else you may need! Thanks again

no answer

by from murrells inlet, sc |

sent two emails through cars.com's link to contact dealership. Never got an answer.

April 26, 2014

Hello Captivafail, We wanted to contact you and apologize for not getting back to you after submitting two leads. We sincerely apologize for this inconvience. We would certainly never disregard a potential customer intentionally. Please contact us at 843-448-3105 to further discuss and we will do anything we can to help improve the situation. Thank you