Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac

1785 Highway 501, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

New 888-738-7670
Used 888-238-1809
Service 888-407-1906

Great experience buying a truck

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Myrtle Beach Chevrolet. I was looking at a truck from another dealership and asked to take the vehicle home and they denied my request. I have never had to ask a salesperson at MBC they usually ask us first if we want to drive it home. Once we even were given a vehicle for a weekend. It gives us a chance to check out a vehicle and makes me feel comfortable with my decision. I felt untrusted at the other dealership when they said no to my request. It made me feel like there might have been something they were hiding about the vehicle. Both salesmen I met at MBC were knowledgeable, friendly and not pushy. They worked with me on our vehicle deal and we were able to meet an agreement I was happy with. At any rate it was a wonderful experience, including the finance department who I felt worked hard to get a us a great finance rate and plan. I know where I will be shopping at first, for vehicle #4 when it is needed. Thanks.

Great Service

by from Myrtle Beach,SC |

I recently had service on my Corvette at Myrtle Beach Chevrolet. I have had questionable experiences in the past but they have completely turned around as far as I am concerned. Mr. Rodriquez, Dealer Principle, was honestly concerned about my past experience so I decided to give them another chance on my 08 Corvette, They serviced my 05 in the past and their service was excellent. I received a recall from GM and I feel it?s good policy to get some paid service done on a car when taking it in for a recall, even if just a tire rotation and balance. I this case, combined with the recall, I had all the fluids changed, oil, coolant, brake, and rear differential. My go to guy is Chris McGee (although all the guys in the office are very accommodating). He has taken care of my needs in the past and does not try to sell me more than I asked for. Chris offered a rental (as he did with my 05) I did not need one and decided to wait this time around. I had an issue last time with a specific sales person who is not there anymore for whatever reason. Auto sales have high turnover, I accept it is not an easy job. While waiting for my car, I spoke with a few sales people as well as an easily accessible Dealer principle. Everybody was professional and accommodating this time around. The next day I expected and received a call and an email offering to ?buy my car?, I rarely trade in cars as I have the time and energy to sell them myself and enjoy that process. Like getting paid extra for something I enjoy. Plus I like to pass on to buyers, a chance at the same good deal I received, buying the car from a private seller. That is not fun for everyone so it?s nice that MB Chevrolet makes offers on their in service vehicles. For many, I think that is a great service, and good business, as many will take them up on it. The prices for service are about $15 an hour over the next best option but they are members of Cars.com Repair PAL and their prices are at the high end of that service HOWEVER, MB Chevrolet has a Corvette Specialist who has proven to me he knows his stuff. I needed tires as well and don?t know anyone who buys tires from a dealer so I went to Costco to get a price as I have in the past on our other vehicles. HOWEVER, I gave MB Chevrolet an opportunity to get that business as well and they came to the plate and knocked it out of the park. Would I buy a car from Myrtle Beach Chevrolet? If I was in the market for a new car, I certainly would give them a chance at my business first. I usually buy my used vehicles privately as I enjoy the hunt and the process is easier. I flew 150 miles to pick up my Current Corvette from a seller in NC. Nice to know there is a great service department for my Corvette, I have no doubt I can trust them and am willing to give them even simply the oil changes. The turnaround in service particularly this dealership has made in the few years since I owned an HHR is monumental. I cannot speak to sales as I have not made a purchase. Despite that, the sales department treated me as if I bought ten cars from them. But in total I have spent over $3000 servicing my Corvettes, and have had no issues.

Purchased 3 Cadillacs in last 24 months

by from Conway, S.C. |

After a totaled STS in 2013, I bought a replacement STS here, 3 months later traded the wife's Chevy for a CTS and a year later bought a CTS for me. All 3 have been excellent vehicles. Sales and service experiences have been much better than 90% of the dealers I have dealt with over 40 years. Mr. Rodriquez and his very capable sons provide a truly excellent experience, great sales support, and fair pricing. Rose is one of the Service Writers who keeps our cars coming back. Capable, friendly and always willing to do whatever it takes to make your service experience one you will compliment to your friends. No dealer is perfect, but this dealership is run by quality people who understand what car buying is all about.

Excellent customer service

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I recently visited this location to have my ignition switch replaced due to a recall. The staff was very friendly in helping me get the situation taken care of. Even though they were busy because of being closed for a holiday, Tom still treated me like a valued customer with no rush. Would definitely recommend to someone else.

Excellent Service!

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Excellent service! Would definitely recommend them. I have been going there for a few years have bought and had my car serviced there and I will continue to keep going back!

Great service on my Cadillac SRX

by from Calabash, NC |

When I moved to this area three years ago, Myrtle Beach Chevrolet & Cadillac was the nearest dealer to service my SRX. Each and every time I scheduled service it was completed on time and professionally. All staff that I have interacted with on both the sales and service departments were friendly and you can rely on them for solid advice. Additionally, I also leased a new SRX through this dealer last year and I would definitely recommend them. The bottom line - reliable and trustworthy dealer with great staff.

They couldn't have made it an easier!

by from Tabor City, NC |

Drove into the lot while it was raining and started to leave when a salesperson (Chris Smith) was standing there with an umbrella asking if we wanted to walk around. My wife, Nancy, didn't want to walk around in the rain and he offered to open up the gate to the lot so we could drive around to look at the cars. We spotted a SUV as a possibility for us and got to talking to Chris. We went out for a test drive and he was very friendly and knowledgeable and took the time to understand our needs. He asked my wife about her driving habits (it will be her car) and Chris suggested that we look to lease a car. This was something neither of us ever thought about. After the test drive; we got a thorough explaination and we made our decision. We got a 2014 Crystal Red Equinox (my wife always wanted a red car) and a very affordable lease payment with only the first month payment down. We couldn't be happier with our experience and were delighted to have met Chris. We greatly urge anyone in the Myrtle Beach area to look up Chris Smith if you are looking for a new car. You will not be disappointed.

Service review

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

Very friendly staff - take a little while for service if you wait but the facility is very nice.

Sales and Service

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I have been to lots of car dealers over the years to buy a car and to have one serviced and have walked out of many of them. I have to say that Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac is by far the best one I have ever been to from buying a car there and having it serviced there. Everyone is so very friendly, helpful and happy. They just don't try to help you they DO help you WITHOUT giving you a hard time or excuses with anything thing you need and are so very nice about it. I will never go to any other dealer or shop around for the best deal because I know I will get it there. They are just GREAT and the only way to find this out is to go there yourself. I recommend them to anyone I know that is looking for a car new or used.

Not intetested

by from Conway sc |

I went to get information on a car. I was willing to sign and buy THAT DAY! I had to constantly ask what their specials were. I felt like I was pulling teeth trying to figure if their programs would work for me. Customer service is everything! I've been there once before and the service was average. But this time it was the finance guy who seemed as if he didn't want to help me, so I took my business elsewhere.

Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

June 17, 2014

Hello - I want to personally apologize for your bad experience at our dealership. We work hard to provide the best customer service possible, and it was certainly not our intention to upset you in any way. We really appreciate your business, and I would love the opportunity to rectify this situation. If there is anything I can do to make things right, please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience at (843) 448-3105. -Luis Rodriguez, General Manager