Capital Cadillac

Service 888-865-5668

Leading Atlanta since 1931

Great service department!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I recently had a routine service appointment for my SRX, and Capital Cadillac exceeded my expectations. Jason was very professional and nice. The facility and waiting area was comfortable, but I didn't have to wait long, as they got me in and out in an hour. I will definitely be returning for any future service need. Thank you Capital Cadillac!

Capital Cadillac responded to this review

December 17, 2012

Thank you so much for setting aside the time to give us this feedback. We are glad to hear that Jason and the rest of the team were courteous, professional, and efficient. We are also pleased that you appreciated our amenities, and will strive to repeat that quality of experience on your next visit. Happy driving in the SRX, and we hope to see you soon. Find us on Facebook and Twitter if you haven't already! Regards, Elwyn Bridges - GM elwyn.bridges@capitalcadillac.com

Good customer service in the repair shop

by from Marrietta, GA |

It is a pleasure to have the same service representative to attend to the needs of my vehicles. Mr. Cliff Pilson is great.

Tire purchase and oil change

by from Smyrna, Georgia |

I always receive prompt service. Cliff was extremely respectful and I appreciate that. The service is wonderful, no matter if I've made an appointment or not.

Must come here

by from Atlanta, GA |

Outstanding customer service all around. I could not have imagined a better person to work with than Jason. He is very warm and welcoming. Gave us peace of mind through the process and kept us in the loop the entire time. I feel as though he went out of his way to talk through everything with us. The only downside I have is that I have had an interest in extending my warranty and still have not received a call back on that. It seemed as though you guys were short staffed this week in that department.

Great Service

by from Marietta, GA |

My vehicle was checked thoroughly. As it turns out, a Bulletin had been issued by Cadillac for the problem I was experiencing. Steve gave me a copy of the Bulletin and I was on my way.

Genuine GREAT service and super facillities.

by from Woodstock Georgia |

I have found all the staff at Capital Cadillac to be very knowledgable and eager to be helpful in a most professional manner. What a great "TEAM" of capable employees you have!! I would especially like to recognize Mr. Jason Simmons and Mr. Peter Huhn, as they are true Ambassadors of Capital Cadillac. My Regards Lacy W. Simmons, Jr.

Great Service

by from Cobb County Georgia |

Lee Summers is my Service Advisor and anytime I need to come in to get service he has been awesome!!!

Great dealership and service team

by from Marietta, Georgia |

Jason is always great. He is always on his "A" game, and never lets me down. I couldn't imagine working with a better person or dealership. Capital Cadillac will always have my business.

Service Experience.

by from Kennesaw,Ga. |

Nobody likes recalls.However,if you must a pleasant staff and white glove treatment is very nice.This is what my experience has been at Capital Cadillac.My service adviser Lee Sommers has been just great.And I'm not one to give compliments easilly.

Best Service I had in over 30 years of auto buying

by from Scottdale, Ga. |

Let Mr. William Bridges know my experience with your dealership is awesome. Master Service Advisor has made my ten years and four cars, Mr. Cliff Pilson has given me the best service, every time I bring my car in. Also he gives me good advise when I call him with a question. Thank you Cliff you are the greatest. I love Capital Cadillac.

Wonderful service department!

by from Marietta, GA |

Your service department is wonderful. I usually deal with Glenn Turner. He is always polite, professional, friendly, and knowledgable. If I deal with someone else, they too are always professional and friendly. Usually my car is finished in the amount of time quoted or before.