Steve Rayman Chevrolet

2155 Cobb Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30080

It was an excellent experience!!!

by from Marietta, Ga |

I want to thank Rick Cobb and Ms.Judy For helping me get into my 2010 Ford Flex. They were awesome and I recommend anybody to go to Steve Rayman and ask for Rick Cobb and you will be happy with their service. Thank you so much you guys!!!!

Satisfied customer

by from Smyrna, GA |

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership and have only had great experiences! Great sales and service staff.

New carsSteve Rayman is your Dealer!!!!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Great Experience will recommend Family and Friends to come see Robert Abbott Excellent salesman

Great customer service and friendly staff!

by from Atlanta, GA |

My experience was a wonderful one! I upgraded from a 2014 Camaro to 2015. Salesperson Robert Abbott went over and beyond to help me find the right car and deal I wanted.

Steve Rayman Chevrolet is the best!

by from Atlanta,GA |

I had a great experience dealing with Steve Rayman Chevrolet!..This is my 2nd car in 2 yrs with this dealership and it's been great!I highly recommend them!They are hands down the best!..Thanks to my dealer Geoffrey Randall!

The BEST car buying experience I have ever had! I

by from Temple, GA |

Steve and his staff are truly world class!!! The BEST car buying experience I have ever had! I won't buy another vehicle from anyone else!

Three out of four equals a good experience

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

My experience, overall very good. My credit had been very recently compromised and I was having a difficult time accepting it. Katy's non aggressive persistence and confidence in the dealership motivated me into trying "one more time". She gave me the confidence to "take another chance". Rick greeted me, was prepared with almost all my info and in a short time had me in a Tchampagne silver equinox. Next was finance and paperwork. He (to name him would serve no purpose) , I hope, was just having a bad day and wasn't projecting judgement. His conversation was limited to "sign here". In short, he was not a positive, informative, friendly or a pleasant person.... very disrespectful. I felt alone, excited but confused and judged. However, Arthur Lombardi took his personal time to answer questions I didn't know I had and help create a 10 month plan to get my payments lowered. Thank you Katy, Rick and Arthur for your smiles, kindness, acceptance and understanding.

Best experience ever

by from Villa rica,ga |

We went there to get my husband a truck.but ended up with two vechicle's.geoff Randall is the best salesman anyone could ask for.we loved him so much our son bought a truck there too!!!!!

Steve Rayman Chevrolet

by from marietta ga |

Buying a car is stressful, making sure you getting everything promised , and being over charged, at Steve Rayman....there was NO stress, first time ever was it a true pleasure buying a car!!! Dan in finance was simply amazing!!!! would highly recommend this dealership, We bought an SUV that was in high demand for the color, and interior , it was he only one on the lot, and we sill paid a fair price, and got excellent customer service through financing. Our only regret was not going o Steve Rayman first!!!

First time buyer experience

by from Cartersville, GA |

The entire process was great! A bit long but I'm sure it's like that everywhere. Mr. Miami Lee was amazing! I feel like he went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted.