Wade Ford

Service 877-826-0712 Service 877-826-0712

Atlanta's oldest and most awarded Ford Dealer

2013 Ford Focus Titanium

by from 2359 Battle Dr., Villa Rica, Ga. 30180 |

We have bought 2 vehicles from Wade Ford within the last year. If I had to buy another one, I would buy it from Wade Ford. Great sales department, very helpful and knowledgeable. They also have a great service department that is curtious and helpful. Thanks Wade Ford!!!

April 2, 2013

We are so glad that you like to trade with Wade. We strive to build a long term relationship with all of our Wade Family members as we are here for the long haul and can only do that by treating people the way we ourselves want to be treated. Again Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new ride.

Great Prices and Responsive Salesperson

by from Nashville, TN |

I worked with Nathan over the phone and got a deal done with no haggling needed on a Saturday afternoon. I'm from the Nashville area and I found that it was far less of a hassle to buy my new Ford Explorer over the phone than it was going into a local dealer where I was forced to haggle and sit there while I waited for the local sales guy to get "manager approval" and still didn't get anything close to the price I got from Wade Ford. With Wade Ford I already knew I was getting the lowest price for any similar vehicle in the entire Southeastern United States, so I simply told them I wanted a vehicle, printed/signed/scanned and emailed the necessary verification documents, and met my salesperson in Chattanooga the very next day to pick up the car and sign paperwork. They would have delivered directly to my door, but Nathan offered to meet me half way (on his day off) at no extra charge.

Great Service

by from Smyrna, GA |

The staff was very friendly and willing to help me find a car that suited my needs!

April 20, 2016

Thanks, Alexis! We're happy to help however possible. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

great service

by from Kennesaw, georgia |

I purchased a f-150 and I couldn't be happier.had a few little problems with some trim pieces and service department was extremely helpful in ordering the parts and getting it taken care of I honestly couldn't ask for a better experience. Thanks forced all you do and keep up the good work! !!!

Great dealership

by from Powder Springs, GA |

I have been dealing with Wade Ford since 1982 (10 vehicles) to include all servicing of purchased vehicles. I have never been disappointed or displeased with their service.

April 20, 2016

Thank you, Thomas, for the glowing review! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great

by from Acworth, GA |

Jason is always courteous and helpful. No complaints at all.

Great service

by from Newnan, GA |

The staff, including Creed, was extremely helpful. I could not have picked a better place to buy my very first car! Thank you guys for everything.

April 12, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Clean Dealership and very Friendly folks.

by from Mableton, Ga |

I took my 2015 Ford Escape in for it's normal 5K mile oil change and check-up. All was fine and I want to thank Eric Gantek (Service Advisor) and his team for such a pleasant experience. Also an unexpected positive experience was when Eric present me with a Food Voucher at his Dealership's Cafe. NICE TOUCH. Ron O'Neal-Customer for Life.

Great Staff!

by from Dunwoody,Ga |

Service was great! Excellent Staff and very helpful! Highly recommend over any ford dealer in Atlanta!!

Dissatisfied customer

by from Decatur, Georgia |

I have a horrible driving 2012 Ford Focus! I told salesman,finance mgr,service advisor and gm but no one seems to care. This vehicle have a terrible shifting problem! Ford is aware but have not tried to replace vehicle. Was told to keep driving until the warranty expire! This vehicle drives like crap!