Interstate Ford

Used 877-438-9036
Service 866-427-9074

excellent service ...quick and effortless

by from Brighton, CO |

This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! I found the car I was interested in online and immediately found the car on the lot as advertised. Stacia Shane was very helpful! No haggle! No hassle! Steve Thompson made the financing a breeze. In and out...Love the car! I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family! Very honest and professional.

Mostly pretty smooth

by from Frederick, CO |

We custom ordered a Ford Fusion Energi on the X-Plan through Stacia at the dealership. The process took a while, which we fully expected, but luckily they were quite accommodating to some of the change orders we put in after the process began due to some miscommunication on our end. Overall, despite a few deviations from the original plan, the car arrived exactly as we desired and is working out great. In addition Stacia was excellent to work with a long the way.

Interstate Ford and Stacia Shane

by from Frederick, Colorado |

Stacia Shane of Interstate Ford provided me with excellent service. She was recommended to me by my daughter and son in law. Their was no haggle ,she assisted me in everyway possible. Stacia has Great People skills which in turn gives Great Customer Service. I will not hesitate to recommend Stacia and Interstate Ford in the years to come. Thank You Stacia !

Vehicle Purchase

by from Henderson, Colorado |

I love everything about Interstate Ford! Stacia is the best. Won't buy a car from anyone but her :)

Nice and easy truck buying experience with Stacia

by from Firestone, CO |

I was referred to interstate ford from a friend of mine at work. He said to make sure I asked for Stacia. He has bought a few cars through interstate ford and worked with Stacia everytime. I already new which vehicle I was going to get so I made that part easy. She wasn't pushy about anything and didn't try to upsell me on things I didn't need. The finance department was the same way which is usually where they make all the money. Overall, the buying experience was quick and easy. If I have questions about the vehicle or dealership I can either call Stacia or text her and she gets back to me right away to help out. I haven't gone to have my truck serviced yet but I will soon for my first free oil change. I've heard their service department is really great as well.

Great customer service from Stacia Shane

by from Thornton , co |

I was just passing by and saw a Toyota for sale in the ford lot . By the end of the day I was driving it . Thanks to the great work done by stacia. I also was looking for a specific car and I sought out Stacia to help me . She was able to find the car I was looking for at another dealership and we got an amazing deal . She is a wonderful and genuine person . I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a car or truck .. Thank you Stacia for all your hard work and dedication :)

Great job

by from Golden co |

Stacia is the best my wife and I were just looking and took her car in to get a light on the dash board look at and it turns out her car was no longer safe and we left with out a car and she called my mom who at bought a car for my dad there and told her she was scared about My wife driving that car she care about you and your saftly

Interstate Ford & Stacia Shane are #1!

by from Thornton, Colorado |

I can't say enough wonderful things about this car dealership and Stacia Shane. My husband and I have purchased 3 cars from them over the past 5 years. We've referred our friends and family who have also purchased cars from them. Everyone we send their way is extremely appreciative because they really do take the hassle and headache out of purchasing a vehicle. Buying and car should be FUN and it definitely is with Stacia. There is no haggling or back and forth - you can trust she is going to give you the best possible deal every time you walk through the door... and she does it quickly! There is nothing worse than a wasted day at a car dealer, which is never a problem at Interstate. Stacia also advises us on when it's not the best time to purchase and will call us when it is - we know she always has our best interest at heart. We are so happy to have finally found a car dealership and salesperson we can TRUST! We love Interstate Ford and Stacia Shane - we will be back for years to come and our friends/family will too. Thanks for all you do Interstate!

love Stacia

by from wheat ridge, co |

Stacia is not only my go to car lady but has become part of my family. I have purchased 4 vehicles from her over the course of 9 years. She isn't one to be pushy just to make a sale and doesn't try to put you in something you can't afford. I would recommend Stacia and interstate Ford to anyone looking for a fantastic car buying experience.

Saleslady Stacia

by from Thornton,Colorado |

Stacia is such a sweet genuine person. My family has been buying cars and trucks from her for over 10 years now! I think we are up to 12 or 13 cars and trucks so far. We always feel we are getting the best deal possible the best value on our trade ins and if we have any problems she and the rest of the staff at Interstate take care of us!! I always tell my friend's to visit her first before making any decisions on a new or used vehicle. She has become more than a saleswoman she is a friend of this family and we will continue purchase many more vehicles in the years to come. Go see Stacia and the rest of the Interstate family you won't be disappointed!!!!

Stacia is awesome!!!!

by from Denver,Co |

Stacia at Interstate Ford, I came out looking for a F-150. Stacia made it happen less than a hour and I found the perfect one. I highly recommend Stacia to any and everyone. I'm truly thankful I had the opportunity to work with her.