Interstate Ford

Used 877-438-9036 Used877-438-9036
Service 866-427-9074 Service 866-427-9074

excellent service ...quick and effortless

by from Brighton, CO |

This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! I found the car I was interested in online and immediately found the car on the lot as advertised. Stacia Shane was very helpful! No haggle! No hassle! Steve Thompson made the financing a breeze. In and out...Love the car! I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family! Very honest and professional.

No Pressure

by from Denver, CO |

They had the car we wanted at a fair price. The staff is easy to work with, low key, no pressure. The car was as described on the web.

Awesome

by from Firestone, CO |

Amazing experience - my husband is the most difficult car shopper there is. Stacia went above and beyond to meet our needs and we both walked away happy.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Firestone, CO |

I bought a 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum a couple weeks ago and worked with Dennis Blair and Mike Ververs. Dennis listened to what I really wanted and he made it happen. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Working with Dennis was fun and I never felt pressured. Mike made the financing part so easy and was able to do things I wasn't even expecting! They are all so great to work with, I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a car. Great job guys, thank you!!!

Great experience

by from Fort Collins, Co |

Wonderful experience. This is the third vehicle we have bought through Interstate Ford which in itself says we have enjoyed the new car buying experience here. Each time we have worked with Stacia and Q and they always work to get us a good deal making the process fun.

Great experience buying a Truck

by from Westminster, CO |

Purchased a 2013 Ford F150 Raptor for a very good price! My sales person (Dan) was very helpful and well informed regarding the many features and selling points on my truck. Very little pressure in a very laid back environment. Finance department was also first class, with "Q" assisting, and getting me a very low finance rate. A First Class place to buy a vehicle!!!!

Used truck

by from Firestone, Co |

Salesperson was very helpful. I am a difficult customer, but Dennis worked diligently to make the deal happen.

The right price

by from Brighton, co |

The price on the new 2015 f-250 was the best that I found anywhere. Service was good with no pressure. They were very busy at the time and the sales person (daniel snider) had to turn us over to another person to finish the process, so it took a bit of extra time. Still would recommend them as price and lack of pressure is the deal breaker for me.

Outstanding service at extraordinary price!

by from Denver, Colorado |

I came in hoping to buy a great car at a very reasonable price. I needed a car to basically commute between work and school, as I am hoping to attend graduate school soon. When I came in, I had the pleasure of working with Stacia. When I met her, she was very nice, professional and witty. When we spoke, she helped me to secure the right car for me. Not only was this car a beauty, it was extremely comparable to any new car on that lot! This car had all of the latest widgets that added to driving comfort and style! For a used car, I was super shocked to see it in the mint condition that it was in at the time of purchase! I cannot tell you how happy and excited I am to have conducted business with this dealership! Usually dealerships are known for its high pressure tactics and manipulative buying schemes, but this dealership was super professional and never tried to pressure me into buying anything. In addition, I found out that a relative of my neighbor has purchased many of his vehicles at this dealership! What are the odds! I am so glad that I listened to them and am even more happy that I decided to go with Interstate Ford dealership! Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Berhoud, CO |

Stacia Shane went above and beyond with her outstanding customer service. This was a very painless and easy transaction from start to finish. I would recommend this dealer and Stacia in particular to anyone in Colorado.