Volvo of Ocala

Service 888-375-4710

Make Ocala Subaru & Volvo your Florida Car Dealer

Purchasing New and Used From Ocala Volvo

by from Weeki Wachee, FL |

We were very impressed with Ocala Volvo sales and management. After a sale fell through on another deal with another dealership in Ocala we canvassed the area on Cars.com. Our saleman let the vehicle do the selling, no high pressure, on a 1994 SC400 in very good condition. In fact, the vehicle had a few expensive items replaced by the dealership on a QAQC review and the price was negotiable. We're very pleased with this vintage automobile and we get compliments from many of our friends; anyone who remembers the SC400 can appreciate what a $50K car was then, and costs now. We enjoy every minute of it!

Lacking Ethics

by from Florida |

I saw some pictures of a good looking car at a blue book price. I called the dealer and setup an appointment. When I arrived to the dealer after a 3 hour drive the vehicle in the pictures was in much better shape. They were clever in the pictures they posted and wasted my time and fuel. When I tried to give them what the vehicle was worth the manager was very arrogant and spoke to me like I had no idea what I was doing. I am a mechanical engineer for an automotive company and I know vehicles very well. I will never return to this dealer and do not recommend anyone do business with this dealer as well.

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Clermont, FL |

I've done a lot of research on vehicles and dealerships before making the 1+ hour trek from the Orlando area to Volvo/Subaru of Ocala. Lisa Bishop, the internet sales manager is excellent. She worked with me for two weeks before I even came into the dealership to find a vehicle for my needs. When it came time to buy, it was no pressure at all. They had a '14 Subaru Impreza that checked off all the boxes I wanted in my new car right on their lot and I received a great deal. I highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market for a Volvo, Subaru or a wide array of pre-owned vehicles.

Highly Recommend! !

by from Ocala Fl. |

Very happy with our car buying experience! Lisa, Cliff and Pete afforded us a smooth and painless process. Their expertise and professionalism was top notch. I would highly recommend Suburb and Volvo Ocala to anyone looking into purchasing a car, plus I absolutely LOVE my Subaru!

The Best !

by from Ocala Fl |

Just stop in and talk with Lester .H. Take a ride & no push to buy. I did buy a Subaru. What a great ride. Good old town people. God Bless, Stephen.M.

Great place to buy a car and get service!!

by from Ocala, FL |

I bought a 2013 WRX in October of 2013 and came back to buy a 2015 Subaru STi in June. I was always greeted with a smile and no pressure. Jeremy in service is the best and always looks out for you. Thanks to everyone there again!!!

Great Experience at Ocala Subaru

by from The Villages, FL |

Ocala Subaru, and particularly our sales rep Lester Holly, made our new car buying a pleasant experience. There was no pressure at all. Lester took his time with us, didn't pressure us at all. We are very happy with our new Outback. Would definitely recommend Ocala Subaru to others.

Best Salesman, Lester Holly

by from Dunnellon, Fl |

I wanted to take a second and recognize our salesperson, Lester Holly. Lester combined a friendly approach with an incredible knowledge of the vehicle. We stopped by Ocala Subaru just to look at the new Forster. We didn't think we could trade because we had a jeep for only a little over a year which we owed a lot. But, this dealership gave us a good deal with the help of Lester Holly. What a pleasant experience!

Becareful of on line sales

by from Orlando, FL |

I found a car through Yahoo Auto. Volvo of Ocala represented that the vehice was on their site. I called Ocala of Ocala to make sure the vehicle was there before I drove 1 hour from Orlando. The salesman said the vehicle was at another location, the only way that he would bring the vehicle for a test drive if we "worked the numbers, made a deal and I put a deposit". This business practice is poor. I don't care if you have 7 dealerships, how can you force someone to make an offer on a car that they have not seen or driven......

Volvo of Ocala responded to this review

February 11, 2014

Although this is not an easy process, it is the only one that works. We can't bring in cars for anyone who wants to see one. Transportation costs average $400 per unit. We can show pictures, vehicle history and service reports,and agree on price. If a car came in not as represented, we would void the deal and refund the deposit. However just like New Car dealers do on located vehicles, if it is everything as represented, the deal is binding. Thanks Pete Petrosky General Sales Manager

good service

by from Orlando Fl |

Scoth Prince the salesman was wery friendly and took good care of us...

Ocala Volvo