Volvo of Ocala

4150 N US Hwy 441, Ocala, FL 34475

New 877-856-3688
Used 888-482-6848
Service 888-375-4710

Make Plattner's Ocala Volvo & Subaru "Your" Volvo & Subaru Dealer!

Great Used Volvo Car Purchase

by from Denver, CO |

I had a great experience buying a used Volvo XC60. I came from out of state and the process was handled very smoothly. I worked with Lance Colwell almost exclusively through email and was able to complete the in person transaction quickly so that I could get on the road and bring the vehicle home. Lance also took the time to explain many of the vehicle features and showed me out to setup much of the personal settings in the Volvo. I would recommend Ocala Volvo to others looking for a smooth transaction.

Promises not kept

by from Ocala, FL |

I bought a 2011 Volvo C70 in 2011 from this dealership. The process was very easy and I was quite pleased. I was promised that Volvo would have a loaner car for me when I brought my car in for service or they would come to my work, pick up the car, perform the service, and return it to me. I was told "this is part of being a Volvo owner". I also purchased the additional warranty. The first 2 times I brought my car in for service (BEFORE their merger with Subaru), everything that was promised was fulfilled. Since then it has been a nightmare. They NEVER have a loaner car. They have repeatedly tried to charge me for things covered under the warranty, and the "pick up and drop off" service is apparently a fantasy. I paid them $130 to detail my car and they did not vacuum the trunk. I went to pull the trunk divider out to put the convertible top down, and it was full of leaves and debris. When I called about this (because I thought that if you paid $130 you would get one HECK of a detail), I was told that wasn't part of the detail service. Buyer beware. I will not buy from this dealer again and now I have to find a reliable mechanic because I will not return here for service either.

Great online help for distance buyer

by from Merritt Island, FL |

We had a specific car in mind and shopped online for the car we wanted. Gabriel was very helpful and promptly answered all of our email questions. We got a fair price for the car we wanted and an excellent price for our trade in too. Very satisfied with our experience.

Poor Service

by from Ocala, FL |

Took my Volvo in for repairs, now back for 5th visit, problem still not resolved. Would nor recommend.

Volvo of Ocala responded to this review

November 11, 2014

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. As you can see from our other Service comments this is not typical. Please feel free to call me at 352-629-7299 so that we can set can appointment to remedy the problem.

Lacking Ethics

by from Florida |

I saw some pictures of a good looking car at a blue book price. I called the dealer and setup an appointment. When I arrived to the dealer after a 3 hour drive the vehicle in the pictures was in much better shape. They were clever in the pictures they posted and wasted my time and fuel. When I tried to give them what the vehicle was worth the manager was very arrogant and spoke to me like I had no idea what I was doing. I am a mechanical engineer for an automotive company and I know vehicles very well. I will never return to this dealer and do not recommend anyone do business with this dealer as well.

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Clermont, FL |

I've done a lot of research on vehicles and dealerships before making the 1+ hour trek from the Orlando area to Volvo/Subaru of Ocala. Lisa Bishop, the internet sales manager is excellent. She worked with me for two weeks before I even came into the dealership to find a vehicle for my needs. When it came time to buy, it was no pressure at all. They had a '14 Subaru Impreza that checked off all the boxes I wanted in my new car right on their lot and I received a great deal. I highly recommend this dealership if you're in the market for a Volvo, Subaru or a wide array of pre-owned vehicles.

Highly Recommend! !

by from Ocala Fl. |

Very happy with our car buying experience! Lisa, Cliff and Pete afforded us a smooth and painless process. Their expertise and professionalism was top notch. I would highly recommend Suburb and Volvo Ocala to anyone looking into purchasing a car, plus I absolutely LOVE my Subaru!

The Best !

by from Ocala Fl |

Just stop in and talk with Lester .H. Take a ride & no push to buy. I did buy a Subaru. What a great ride. Good old town people. God Bless, Stephen.M.

Great place to buy a car and get service!!

by from Ocala, FL |

I bought a 2013 WRX in October of 2013 and came back to buy a 2015 Subaru STi in June. I was always greeted with a smile and no pressure. Jeremy in service is the best and always looks out for you. Thanks to everyone there again!!!

Great Experience at Ocala Subaru

by from The Villages, FL |

Ocala Subaru, and particularly our sales rep Lester Holly, made our new car buying a pleasant experience. There was no pressure at all. Lester took his time with us, didn't pressure us at all. We are very happy with our new Outback. Would definitely recommend Ocala Subaru to others.

Best Salesman, Lester Holly

by from Dunnellon, Fl |

I wanted to take a second and recognize our salesperson, Lester Holly. Lester combined a friendly approach with an incredible knowledge of the vehicle. We stopped by Ocala Subaru just to look at the new Forster. We didn't think we could trade because we had a jeep for only a little over a year which we owed a lot. But, this dealership gave us a good deal with the help of Lester Holly. What a pleasant experience!