Powell Motors

226 NE Grand Ave, Portland, OR 97232

Used 888-273-1479 Used 888-273-1479

Driven by Integrity. Committed to Quality.

They don't come any better than this

by from Portland OR |

Purchased a 2006 Hyundai Elantra from Powell Motors in January. They came highly recommended and more than met our expectations. These folks are the real thing. The vehicles they sell are all good quality models, have been throughly checked out, and all needed service taken care of. Vehicles are spotless inside and out and ready to drive. Customer service is outstanding. We have purchased close to 10 used cars over the years for ourselves or our kids as teens, so we speak from experience.

Integrity and Quality - For Sure !!

by from Portland, OR |

Our experience with Vince and Israel at Powell Motors was incredible! They are very kind, conscientious, gracious, and helpful. They made sure our 2008 Chevrolet Uplander is in good condition?both in how it runs and how it looks. They took care of so many details and went the ?extra mile? to make sure the van would meet our need for a reliable vehicle. Their service was outstanding. Everything was explained to us clearly and with such a caring attitude. We highly recommend Powell Motors to anyone looking for a good used vehicle at a reasonable price. Their slogan is ?Driven by Integrity?Committed to Quality,? and they certainly live up to that.

Kind Helpful Company

by from Portland, OR |

This is my first time buying a car and the whole team at Powell Motors were extraordinarily kind and helpful. As soon as I told Vince what I was looking for, he had about 3 folders on the table with cars that might match my requirements, In each folder was the car fax and copies of services that had been completed by the dealer. No stone was unturned and he was happy to show me all the work that they had put into the, leaving me feeling very confident in my purchase. Israel even picked me up from my bank after I finished the loan paperwork and drove me to the dealership so I could avoid the bus!! I went with a 2006 Mercury with miles so low I couldn't believe it!! The price was higher than we had discussed, but what I gained was the confidence that this car is going to last me a very long time.

September 29, 2015

Thank you!, for choosing Powell Motors. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your buying experience. Congratulations on choosing a vehicle with less than half the miles you were open on going up to. Even though the list price was over your initial search range, it is an excellent value! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Best Regards, From all of us at Powell Motors!

Sincere & Professional

by from Ridgefield, WA |

Josh normally coordinates the service and reconditioning of the used cars, but while Vince was away at an auction, he did an excellent job filling in as "salesman"! He was very knowledgeable about the history and condition of the vehicle and helped us inspect it, explained and demonstrated features and went along on the test drive our vehicle. Dealing with Vince and Isaac to close the sale was a pleasure and we'd do it again.

September 29, 2015

Thank you, for choosing Powell Motors and Congratulations on your Nice Lexus! Best Regards, from all of us at Powell Motors

Great Experience

by from Portland, OR |

Vince helped my buy my vehicle at Powell's and he made the process very enjoyable, easy and quick. He's honest, knowledgable and truly enjoys what he does, and it shows. When the time comes to purchase another vehicle I will definitely return to Powell's.

September 29, 2015

Thank you, for choosing Powell Motors! Glad to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience at Powell Motors. Congratulations on your Nice, SUV! Best Regards, from all of us at Powell Motors

I love my 2009 Pontiac Vibe!!

by from Portland, Oregon |

Vince and Israel provided a stress free & no-pressure buying experience. They were full of information about the car and had detailed records to back it up. Their office is open, clean and neat, definetely a nice change from some used car dealers!! After agreeing to purchase the car, Vince made sure it was spiffy clean for me to drive away in and was out hand washing it in the rain! Also, there was a missing wheel center piece that Vince ordered it on the spot and delivered to my home the next day....service with a smile!! It was a great experience all the way around and I highly recommend them anyone looking for a quality used car at a fair price! (No, I was not paid to say this!!)