Canton Auto Exchange

Canton Auto Exchange

244 Albany Turnpike, Canton, CT 06019

Used 877-590-9791

GREAT DEALER!!!! WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!

by from Vernon, CT |

Johnathan and Jay were everything car salesman should be, helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. They were not breathing down my neck to pitch the sale but let the cars, test drives and price speak for themselves. The car I ended up buying I noticed had ever so slightly worn floor mats and tires. I did not even have to ask or haggle about these very slight flaws, as Johnathan immediately met my needs by replacing them both and more! Prices are great, quality of the cars is excellent, and professionalism couldn't be better. I will be entrusting my mothers next car to them as I couldn't recommend another place any more highly!!

Never responded?!?

by from Manchester, CT |

I used the Cars.com contact us form and never heard from anyone at the dealership. Never a phone call or an email.

Great people! Great cars!

by from Hartford, CT |

Wonderful experience! Totally trustworthy and not at all your regular used car lot! Great selection, good prices. Feels like you are buying from a good friend....Worth the trip to check out regardless of where you live.