Canton Auto Exchange

244 Albany Turnpike, Canton, CT 06019

Used 877-590-9791

Not Pleased

by from Torrington, CT |

Not thrilled with the poor attitude and the meger selection. I would recommend going to a larger firm that has a solid track record and stands by their product. You're taking a chance going to one of these small firms that offers damaged or rental cars bought at auction.

Will buy again here for sure!

by from Southwick, MA |

What an awesome experience! We'd looked at similar cars with other dealers and had horrid and insulting experiences, like bait-and-switch. I started calling to pre-screen the dealerships so we wouldn't waste more hours driving many miles just to be disgusted and frustrated. These guys were so different, I knew within a minute on the phone that my questions were being answered directly and honestly. How refreshing! We ended up buying the car, and in many ways it was more about Jay and Jonathan than anything else.....although we love the car and are very happy with the price! Thanks, guys! I tell everyone who asks about our "new" car to go to you!

Honda Pilot

by from Goshen, CT |

I had a great experience buying a 2005 Honda Pilot. I was very pleased with the whole experience. Jay was straight forward, no pressure, and without hesitation, he took care of a few things the car needed prior to the sale. It was a very stress free process. I highly recommend them.

GREAT DEALER!!!! WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!

by from Vernon, CT |

Johnathan and Jay were everything car salesman should be, helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. They were not breathing down my neck to pitch the sale but let the cars, test drives and price speak for themselves. The car I ended up buying I noticed had ever so slightly worn floor mats and tires. I did not even have to ask or haggle about these very slight flaws, as Johnathan immediately met my needs by replacing them both and more! Prices are great, quality of the cars is excellent, and professionalism couldn't be better. I will be entrusting my mothers next car to them as I couldn't recommend another place any more highly!!

Never responded?!?

by from Manchester, CT |

I used the Cars.com contact us form and never heard from anyone at the dealership. Never a phone call or an email.

Great people! Great cars!

by from Hartford, CT |

Wonderful experience! Totally trustworthy and not at all your regular used car lot! Great selection, good prices. Feels like you are buying from a good friend....Worth the trip to check out regardless of where you live.