Gene Pankey Motors

Gene Pankey Motors

7201 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409

Used 877-212-1224

We treat you like family.

Great Experience

by from SEATTLE |

It was an amazing experience and Troy really great.

The whole team has been great

by from Tacoma, WA |

The whole team has been great. We visited Many dealers over several months and alot this weekend. Some were too pushy, some were to suspect, but the guys here were helpful, courteous and gave us a sense of confidence in our choice. Thank you.

Very Pleased!

by from Tacoma, WA. |

We had a very good experience. The sales people and staff were willing to work with us to get a price we could afford. Very pleased with Joshua and the staff!

Excellent

by from Tacoma, WA |

Absolutely an excellent experience. Staff was all very knowledgable and helpful, without being pushy. We will definately recommend them to friends and family.

Extremely Nice

by from Tacoma, WA |

Everyone was exteremely nice and helpful. My buying experience was painless just like the last car that I bought here. Craig my salesperson was "A-#1" as usual to me and my family. Thanks Everyone!

I am so Thankful

by from Tacoma, WA |

I really am so thankful I was referred here! This is my first time car buying and Craig was so kind, understanding, and patient! I even thought to buy one car and had it overnight and was going to sign the papers the next day and I realized that wasn't the car for me and felt very guility and remorseful. However, Craig did not give me a hard time about it and understood my position. Instead he took it back no questions and helped me find the car I was looking for. He never pushed me to buy, buy, buy. He remembered my name and my parents names from the start. He told us this company wouldn't sell people anything that they wouldn't sell to a family member or a friend and no other lot has said that to me before. It made me feel very secure, also, Tapco referred this place so it stands to reason a loan company wouldn't recommend a sleazy car dealership. Totally satisfied with my purchase and time spent with Craig at Gene Pankey. I would recommend it sincerely to anyone. These people are good people and don't push the issue or make you feel obligated to purchase, they try to help you. Go here first if you need a car and want sincere help. Good deals, super employees and an amazing dealership.

2nd car purchase

by from Tacoma, WA |

If buying a car is hard, go to Gene Pankey and see John Devaux. They make it really easy. This is the second car I have purchased from them.

Exceptional

by from Tacoma, WA |

Staff and professionalism experience at Gene Pankey Auto Company is above and beyond exceptional. Polite professional atmosphere made purchasing a vehicle comfortabley and without undue pressure or discomfort in any way. Will definately refer to others. Thank you!

Above Average

by from Puyallup, WA. |

Very professional and friendly. Did what they promised and follow thru was great! We would recommend them to our family and friends!

Very Helpful

by from Port Orchard, WA. |

This was our 2nd purchase here at pankey! Craig was awesome and very helpful! I truly appreciate feeling at home and not pushed into a car. We send everyone to Pankey and will return for every car!