Lynch Toyota Scion

179 Tolland Turnpike, Manchester, CT 06042

Friendly, helpful, professional

by from East Hartford, CT |

Over the years, I've purchased cars for myself, my spouse and each of my 2 daughters from Lynch. Yesterday, the repair facility performed some diagnostic work on my 1995 Toyota Camry 3.0L V6 wagon, which I purchased as a certified used car from Lynch in 1998. The honest, thorough and detailed assessment, let me know it was time to replace the car. On my lunch break, I picked it up and headed to the used car area of the dealership. I chose a 2009 Camry, left a deposit, and headed back to work. After work, I went back to the dealership to pick up the car. They had everything all ready - new plates, gas tank filled, all paperwork prepared for my signature, insurance coverage, etc. I was delighted with the transactions at both the repair facility, and the used car sales area. It was so nice to be able to get everything completed in one day without missing any work. They were very honest, friendly, professional, and helpful throughout the process. I'm confident that my new(er) car will provide me with many years of dependable transportation, as all my other purchases from Lynch have.

Mike Davis rocks! Lynch is a top Notch dealership!

by from Stafford Springs, CT |

Lynch Toyota were wonderful to deal with as usual. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Mike Davis and I couldn't be more satisfied. Mike is the most friendly, honest, non-pushy salesman I have ever dealt with. We were a very difficult customer too......we traded in a boat and a car for a new Highlander and Mike never got frustrated with us. He always got back to us quickly, answered all of our questions and got us the absolute best deal. The entire team deserve a shout out......Julie and Jason in the finance dept shopped around for the best interest rate for us and made the paperwork process so simple and quick. I will always go back to Mike and recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Lynch.

great experience

by from Ellington, CT |

I just purchased a used 2007 Toyoya Tundra Double Cab pickup from John Haggan. It was by far the best buying experience ever! No pushy sales tactics, on the test drive it was a normal conversation, like talking to an old friend even though I had just met the man. Everyone at the dealership made me feel welcome without trying to persuade me into purchasing the vehicle. The vehicle was so nice it sold itself. I took delivery 2 days ago and now I not only have a new (to me) vehicle but I have some new friends at Lynch Toyota. Anyone looking for a new or used vehicle should do themselves a favor and make some new frienda and a great deal on a vehicle by shopping here. I know I did!!

You had what I needed, thanks

by from Eastford Ct |

A few months ago I purchase a 2005 Tacoma from Kenny and love the truck and had a great experience purchasing it. Yesterday i picked up a 2009 Corrola from John Haggan and once again I had an excellent experience.

Best dealership

by from Meriden, CT |

I just brought a 2011 tundra, it's de best experience I had, when it comes to buying a car. I'll definitely come back to Lynch Toyota.

Amazing experience!!

by from Wethersfield,CT |

Buying a 2013 RAV4 from Lynch Toyota was the best car buying experience we ever had. Mike Coia is an amazing salesman. He is polite, professional, honest and very knowledgeable. Mike made the process very smooth, easy and fun. We also had a great financing experience with Gerald Nellis. We will defenetly come back for our next car purchase.

Overall a good place to shop

by from Vernon, CT |

I bought a Certified Toyota highlander from Lynch recently. Overall the car buying experience was very good. No pressure to buy except when you negotiate. I felt that i was outnumbered by the employees easily. But they delivered on what they promised. Purchase was very quick and the car was delivered under less than 24 hours including registration. Kenny the sales person was good and he just provided all the facts. It was my fault that i didn't look at the car in daylight, but when i took it back for a couple of big scratches they mentioned nothing could be done since some bad paint was already applied by the previous owner. I like the highlander when compared to the MDX in terms of space, but i still got couple of minor problem with engine revving noise and outside noise. I doubt if its the quality of the highlander or something wrong with my car. Im still thinking if it should be taken back to the dealer and see if its covered under warranty. I would definitely go back to Lynch because they just found the right car for my need and at a good price.

PROFESSIONAL, PLEASANT AND PATIENT = GARY ADAMS!

by from Willington |

Buying a vehicle from Gary Adams at Lynch Toyota was a smooth, simple and very smart move. His endless amount of courtesy, knowledge and expertise provided for a pain free, worry free experience. He took an ample amount of time explaining the TOTAL vehicle and how everything runs and works. Our 2011 Rav4 was clean,spotless and ready when promised. Thank you very much, Gary Adams! Appreciate hard working salespeople like you who are so focused on the customer. Keep up the great work you provide!

Lynch Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Thank you from all of us at Lynch Toyota! I will make sure Gary gets a copy of the review.

Purchased a pre-owned RAV 4

by from Glastonbury CT |

As was my experience in the past, the entire team was friendly, efficient and helpful. I chose not to repair my 15 year old RAV4 and needed another affordable and reliable vehicle. I am thrilled with my "new to me" RAV4. The car was ready on time, clean, minor repairs were done without issue and I am back as a customer to Lynch. I highly recommend Lynch including their service department which is the best I have ever dealt with.

Salesperson was great!

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Mike Coia at Lynch Toyota Scion did a great job. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, professional and informative. My son and I test drove the 2011 Scion XB and loved it. I feel I got a good deal and the negotiation process was fair and straight forward. I bought the car and am very happy. I recommend Mike Coia very highly - he made the buying experience enjoyable.