Lynch Toyota & Scion

179 Tolland Turnpike, Manchester, CT 06042

Previously owned vehicle purchase

by from Manchester, CT |

I have bought cars at Lynch Toyota, both new and pre-owned for years and will continue to do to. I also use their service for maintenance exclusively.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate the review as well as the time it took.

Camry XLE purchase

by from Glastonbury, CT |

It was a pleasure to work with Mike Davis. He is patient, courteous, professional and well-informed.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you are pleased with our service. Thank you for your business!

really positive experience

by from Vernon, Ct. |

We didn't expect to have to buy another car so soon but we chose to come back to Lynch Toyota. Mike Coia made our first experience so friendly and easy, we came back a 2nd time. It was great experience both times. They are really responsive and make the buying experience as painless as possible. I have also used their service department and that has gone well too.

March 18, 2015

Becky, thank you for the review and the time it took. We strive to make sure your experience with our dealership is enjoyable, and more importantly that you feel appreciated. Thank you for your business!

lynch Experience

by from Middletown, connecticut |

My experience at Lynch Toyota was very good and I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. The sales person John was professional and welcoming. One thing he said after my initial text drive was "what can I do to earn your business"? I felt this is someone who wants to earn his commission but not take advantage of me. Even though due to snow storm, I did not receive my truck on the promised day, I think they tried to deliver. I like the environment of the dealership but one thing I will recommend is upgrade your coffee station, it's too close to the bathrooms. check colonial Toyota and you will understand where I am coming from.

Great experience buying a car from Lynch Toyota

by from Manchester, CT |

Had a great experience buying a certified car from Lynch Toyota, one thing most impressed me was Sales Representative Mike. He explained me about the car which I had in mind and helped me narrow down my choice. Found just what I was looking for.

very attentive

by from jersey city, nj |

I was looking for a very specific truck. I live in New Jersey and found the truck at Lynch. Everybody was so attentive and responsive, making the out of town buying process go very smoothly.No nonsense, all the paperwork was ready, no glitches.

Great dealership to do bussiness with

by from Windsor Locks CT. |

I started to do bussines with Lynch in 2007 . I bought a new car and for the first time i felt like i got a great deal . I always brought my car back to Lynch for all of my services . I just bought a used car from them and again it was a great experience . Karl Peterson did a great job ......

March 23, 2015

Thank you Paul, for the review and the time you spent on it. We are happy to know that your experience was pleasurable, and that you felt you were treated fairly. Thank you for your repeat business!

Great used car purchase experience

by from Tolland, CT |

I enjoyed working with Mike Coia and feel the I purchased a quality car at a fair price.

Friendly, helpful, professional

by from East Hartford, CT |

Over the years, I've purchased cars for myself, my spouse and each of my 2 daughters from Lynch. Yesterday, the repair facility performed some diagnostic work on my 1995 Toyota Camry 3.0L V6 wagon, which I purchased as a certified used car from Lynch in 1998. The honest, thorough and detailed assessment, let me know it was time to replace the car. On my lunch break, I picked it up and headed to the used car area of the dealership. I chose a 2009 Camry, left a deposit, and headed back to work. After work, I went back to the dealership to pick up the car. They had everything all ready - new plates, gas tank filled, all paperwork prepared for my signature, insurance coverage, etc. I was delighted with the transactions at both the repair facility, and the used car sales area. It was so nice to be able to get everything completed in one day without missing any work. They were very honest, friendly, professional, and helpful throughout the process. I'm confident that my new(er) car will provide me with many years of dependable transportation, as all my other purchases from Lynch have.

Mike Davis rocks! Lynch is a top Notch dealership!

by from Stafford Springs, CT |

Lynch Toyota were wonderful to deal with as usual. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Mike Davis and I couldn't be more satisfied. Mike is the most friendly, honest, non-pushy salesman I have ever dealt with. We were a very difficult customer too......we traded in a boat and a car for a new Highlander and Mike never got frustrated with us. He always got back to us quickly, answered all of our questions and got us the absolute best deal. The entire team deserve a shout out......Julie and Jason in the finance dept shopped around for the best interest rate for us and made the paperwork process so simple and quick. I will always go back to Mike and recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Lynch.