Lynch Toyota Scion

179 Tolland Turnpike, Manchester, CT 06042

great customer service and i love my car

by from Manchester ct |

The people were great and helped me get my car at an affordable price...the wax job they did on it however was rushed...I found wax left on it and part of the cloth stuck under the hood of the car haha no big deal but I could tell they didn't double check.

Salesman was Courteous and Professional

by from Tolland, CT |

Purchased a used camry and have to say the price was fair according to NADA book value. Our salesman Mike C. was a true professional and answered every question (not pushing us into the sale). He worked with us every step of the way for us to get the best value. Have had some bad experiences in the past with certain dealerships, but Lynch "pre owned" was a pleasant buying experience.

Awesome service

by from Vernon, CT |

We had an awesome experience at Lynch Toyota! Thanks Mike for all you did for us! We love our van!

Excellent service, always satisfied with purchase.

by from East Windsor, CT |

My husband and I have purchased our vehicles from Lynch Toyota in Manchester, CT for many, many years because we always have a great experience there. I think this is my 5th new, red RAV4! We ask for Don Simmons because he always finds us what we want and can afford; and he pays attention to the little extras we mention!

Great experience

by from Manchester CT |

Our salesman, Don Simmons, was excellent. Patient, no pressure. Good follow up after the sale.

great service very fast thank you mike cola .

by from hartford ct |

mike cola was very fast worker good job.thank you for my new truck i love it...

Got an Awesome Highlander from Lynch Toyota - 2013

by from Manchester CT |

I came in for a Highlander. The one I was looking at was not the right color for me, but the price and the options were right. Lynch went out of the way to get the right color, which was actually fully loaded. I ended up getting a great deal wit much more than I expected.

Purchase of New 4 Runner

by from Manchester, CT |

Purchase of vehicle was easy. Great news was there was no high pressure sales push to buy the most expensive vehicle on the lot. They allowed me to test drive as many vehicles as I wanted and the test route was wonderful in that it covered highway, city and country driving over both smooth and rough roads. Only downside of the experience was the lack of knowledge specific to the vehicle.

lease of 2013 Prius 4

by from Bloomfield CT |

Barbara Whyte was an excellent sales person to deal with. She listened and helped very well

2010 Toyota Rav 4

by from Manchester, Ct |

I recently traded in my 2006 Scion for a 2010 Rav 4. I chose to go back to the same dealership where I bought my first car. The salesman then was Barry and he made me feel very knowledgeable about the purchase I was about to make. I continued to have all my service done at Lynch Toyota because they are simply the best for my money. So when I had to trade in my Scion I was very upset because it was in great condition and only had 40,000 after 7 years of ownership. I had the pleasure of working with Karl Peterson in sales and leasing. I explained to him my desire to trade in Scion to purchase a Rav 4 that had low mileage within my budget. He wasted no time in trying to up sale me and lead me to a beautifully maintain Toyota Certified pre-owned vehicle. After looking at all the details that were part of the package I was hooked. I only required leather seats and low mileage but it comes with to much to mention here. The rest of the team quickly presented me with all financing options which came under my budget. Insurance and registration of course were all taken care of. Everyone was courteous and patient to explain everything I required. For the second time I am a happy customer of Lynch Toyota Manchester and would highly recommend them.