Stone Cars

6604 Old Wake Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27616

Used 919-878-4343

Buy From Them

by from Raleigh, NC |

I searched for a while for a specific vehicle. I wanted quality and a good price. I got both from these guys. Two brothers whose passion is working on cars who started their own local business. They're very picky about what they put on their lot. They only sell quality. The car I got from them was like new. A very minor scratch and ding here and there on the exterior, with an almost brand new interior (sun roof cover sticks). During the test drive I pointed out a whistle I heard from underneath. Doug got back to me a couple days later to let me know it was coming from a hose with a small tear in it. They had already ordered the part and fixed it! At that point, I wanted the car. I've been driving it for 6 months now and I LOVE IT. The entire vehicle is as close to brand new as I've ever seen in a used vehicle. I haven't had a single problem with it yet. These guys are honest and hard-working, which I can't say about every other dealership in Raleigh. They worked with me on the price and I walked away very satisfied! PLEASE buy from these guys if they have what you want. They're not interested in trade-ins unless the quality of your vehicle matches their standard. I sold mine myself. When it comes time to buy again, I'm going right back to Doug Stone. Oh, they also took care of all the tag and title stuff for me. This purchase couldn't have been easier or more fair. And they were great to work with. Above and beyond other dealers in the immediate area with whom I was not impressed. Go to Stone.

Reliable and Honest Dealer!

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased a used Honda Civic from Stone Cars about 5 years ago and it has been the best car I've ever driven. 230,000 miles and still going strong. My husband and I were in the market for another car and I couldn't imagine going to anyone else. We couldn't be happier with their service. We're now the proud owners of another used car from Stone Cars. You will not find and more honest and reliable used dealer!

Great Car from Great Guys

by from Raleigh |

I recently purchased a Toyota Corrola for my daughter. Doug Stone was very low pressure and took his time to fit us into the rihht car. We were able to negotiate a good deal for both him and I. Five star shopping and buying experience.Doug even put a warranty on the car,THAT really gave me the peace of mind I knew I was buying a great car from a great dealer!

Stone Cars responded to this review

February 15, 2012

Great! Always nice to see such a review!