Acura Carland

3403 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096

New 866-703-8650
Used 866-672-9167
Service 888-851-1035

THE TOP ACURA CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED DEALER IN THE SOUTHEAST!

Exceptional Dealer

by from Atlanta, GA |

Everything about my experience in buying my RDX was positive, from the email response to my online inquiry to my visit to my phone calls to my purchasing experience. Acura Carland had the best selection in town, both new and used. I looked at both new and used, ultimately buying a new car. My salesperson, Hugh Kronitz, was extremely professional and helpful in every respect. The buying process was smooth and reasonably fast. Then, after my purchase, I was surprised with a training session from Gian on every component on my car, from the trunk to the GPS. I never felt rushed; he even let me program in my favorite telephone number for voice command. I would highly recommend this dealer if you are considering an Acura.

Moses car salesman

by from Lavonia Ga |

Moses was awesome. Our sale went smooth and he was very helpful.

Benchmark in customer service lives here!

by from Buford, GA |

I hated large dealerships - but Acura Carland has REALLY shifted my views on the bigger dealerships. Had a great experience - wasn't hounded or preyed on like other dealerships. Very cool and chill people! Helpful friendly staff. Worked with James on purchasing our used TSX - spoke over the phone/text and in person - very responsive and informative. Took care of us through the whole process. Also had the pleasure of working with their service department! EVERYONE was top notch - quality people - quality service. Offered me services I wasn't aware I was entitled to. Emissions machine was broken before I purchased my car - and received a call today saying the machine has been fixed and If I bring it back they'll go ahead and take care of the emissions for free! or if I want take it to a shop and they'll reimburse me the full amount... was not expecting that! Acura Carland of Duluth really hits the mark! Acura Carland is the benchmark! Definitely recommend to friends and family. Worked with James Mangham on sales Worked with Daniel Ko on service

Terrific Experience

by from Duluth GA |

I visited several dealerships and spoke with several people before buying. I visited Acura Carland 3 times before pulling the trigger. I like that they were very patient and professional with me. My sales rep Eldin Elezovic and the entire staff made the whole car buying experience as easy as possible. I recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car!

Easy Process

by from Atlanta GA |

The buying process was very easy and fast. I don't remember the last time i was in and out of a car dealership. Everything was great and there were no surprises. Eldin made himself available whenever necessary no questions asked. I strongly recommend this dealership.

Buy a car here

by from Duluth GA |

I leased a new RDX from Eldin at Acura Carland. My buying experience was remarkable. I am usually not a big fan of car shopping but this dealership really went above and beyond on customer service. I am enjoying my car and have had excellent follow up from the dealership since my purchase.

New MDX

by from Blairsville, GA |

We worked with Bryan Weiss to purchase our 2015 MDX. Bryan was helpful, informative, patient, dilligent and responsive. We took our time and did a lot of research, and Bryan was supportive in every way. The Finance area was great as well. We had a small issue which was solved within minutes. We would recommend Bryan and Acura Carland, without reservation, to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Very Satisfied

by from Snellville GA |

I recently purchased a used car from this dealer. I could not be more pleased with the experience. Eldin made it very easy and I got exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I love my new car!

Great Service

by from Atlanta GA |

Buying a car at Acura Carland, with Eldin Elezovic, was a great experience. He was a very professional and friendly person to work with. No pressure at all! I would recommend Acura Carland to anyone in the market for a new car.

Excellent Sales Team

by from Andrews, NC |

Nick Despo is a very knowledgeable and straight forward salesman. I enjoyed working with him and will recommend him to my friends.

Great Experience

by from Atlanta Ga |

I recently purchased a brand new MDX from Acura Carland. My sales associate was Eldin Elezovic. I initially came in to purchase a used one but after speaking with Eldin he worked out an unbelievable deal on a brand new one! Overall my family and I had a great experience and we will return for future purchases!