Acura Carland

3403 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096

New 866-703-8650
Used 866-672-9167
Service 888-851-1035

THE TOP ACURA CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED DEALER IN THE SOUTHEAST!

Exceptional Dealer

by from Atlanta, GA |

Everything about my experience in buying my RDX was positive, from the email response to my online inquiry to my visit to my phone calls to my purchasing experience. Acura Carland had the best selection in town, both new and used. I looked at both new and used, ultimately buying a new car. My salesperson, Hugh Kronitz, was extremely professional and helpful in every respect. The buying process was smooth and reasonably fast. Then, after my purchase, I was surprised with a training session from Gian on every component on my car, from the trunk to the GPS. I never felt rushed; he even let me program in my favorite telephone number for voice command. I would highly recommend this dealer if you are considering an Acura.

4th Car in 13 Years :)

by from Atlanta, GA |

Just purchased a super pretty 2014 Acura TL! It's my 4th car (1 CL, 3 TL) from Acura Carland and I wouldn't even consider going elsewhere. Exceptional dealership. Steve Lecount in Service, Quentin Jackson in Used Car Sales and Rich Mahoney in Finance were absolutely superb. Buying a new car is never easy but when you have loyalty to your dealership and them to you, it's actually a really fun and exciting experience. Excited to remain part of the Acura Carland family!

What a Deal!

by from Duluth, GA |

Bought a car there two days ago. Got a great deal and great service. If you decide to go see Britt.

Acura Carland is MAGNIFICIENT

by from Atlanta, GA |

The sales team is wonderful and extremely informed on all aspects of ACURA. The service department is like no other and I actually traded in a luxury BMW to come back to the Acura service department!!!

2014 Acura TL Tech

by from Birmingham, AL |

After viewing the 2014 Acura TL Tech online, I called Acura Carland to see if the vehicle was still available. Thankfully, it was. I was then directed to Hugh Kronitz. After explaining my interest about the car, Hugh not only explained everything I needed to know about the vehicle and it's capabilities but worked with me to make my car buying experience a seamless transition. Every aspect of this process was well received and my wife and I really valued the way our time was conducted. I would highly recommend Acura Carland and Hugh Kronitz to anyone looking for a new or used Acura. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Great Experience

by from Dacula, GA |

I contacted Acura Carland via the internet and got an immediate response from Nick Despos. He answered my questions without pressuring me or hassling me with phone calls. I visited Nick at the dealership, and we worked out a good deal on a 2014 RDX with Tech package. He was the most thorough car salesperson I have ever dealt with and the experience was positive. The sale was completed that night and I drove home in the new RDX. A quick, painless experience. I love the RDX and all it's features. For the price, it is one of the best values out there and Acura Carland made it even better. I strongly recommend them.

Great Experience

by from Snellville, GA |

Contacted Omid via internet inquiring about used 2012 Honda Accords. He responded very quickly and professionally. Made an appointment, had the car I was interested in ready for me, agreed to price quickly and accepted trade in offer that was quite fair. Rich in finance found me a great rate. Best experience buying any car in quite a long time. Follow up from Omid has been exceptional.

Purchase of a new Acura RLX

by from Lilburn, GA |

I am a 12 year customer of Acura Carland. When it became time to purchase a new car, my excellent experience with the service department and the people of Acura Carland was one of the primary reasons I chose to buy a new Acura. I simply wanted to stay with people like Jack Haney, my primary contact in the service department, who always makes me feel like I am his most important customer, and Tamila, who handles all the paperwork and billing. I was very happy to take advantage of a recent special sale of Acura demonstrators at the dealership and Marcus McWhorter, Internet Sales Manager, did and excellent job of making me aware of that special sale. He made my new car purchase an excellent experience starting with a test drive and spending time with me to make sure that I was familiar with all the new electronic control features of my new Acura. Richard Mahoney, Finance Manager, did an excellent job of taking me through the closing of the sale and I was very pleased with his work. Acura Carland is truly a Five Star Organization with people who maintain a very high level of customer service.

Best car buying experience I've ever had, period!

by from Acworth, Ga. |

After looking on Cars.com for 3 weeks and inquiring on several cars at several dealerships, I inquired about a used 2013 GMC Acadia they had on their lot that they took on a trade. It was reasonably priced with some extra equipment. Marcus McWhorter responded to my inquiring. I had a couple questions and decided it was worth the 40 mile drive. George Foster the Internet Director also followed up the same day. So I went to the dealership not expecting too much. Marcus was fantastic, great attitude and THE nicest sales associate I've met at a dealership. I thought "...there's no way this guy is like this ALL the time..." so i asked around at the dealership and even one of the porters confirmed that was just how he was. Agreeing on a price was simple and way quicker than I was used to. I got a great price on a great vehicle. Paul in finance was very efficient and quick. I already had my financing lined up, Paul asked if I wanted him to try and beat it, that was it. No sales pitch, I said sure, if you can I'll give you a shot. In 5 minutes he beat an already great rate by 1/4%. At no point in the whole process did I feel any pressure, even for the warranty. So last thing, I needed to run back in the showroom to get a phone number for an accessory guy they recommend, there was a couple at Marcus's desk. As I'm coping a phone number down I ask them if they were working with Marcus on a new car, they indeed were. I told them how pleasent my transaction with him was and they told me, "this is our second car from here, we specifically requested Marcus, we won't use anyone else ever again." Give it a shot, I don' t think you'll be disappointed.

Excellent overall experience

by from Atlanta |

Bought a 2011 Lexus RX350; was dreading the whole car-buying process but had a very professional experience with these guys and I got a good deal on the car. Nick and Rich were timely, customer oriented and did not pressure me and we made a good deal. I highly recommend this place.

2011 Acura TSX

by from Buford, Ga |

All of the sales people were very friendly and helpful. Buying pre-cert cars defnitely, gives you piece of mind.