Spradley Barr Ford Lincoln Greeley

4901 W 29th St, Greeley, CO 80634

Used 970-412-2548

Great Until the End

by from Greeley, Colorado |

This was my first car buying experience, and I was pleased with the service I received by Deon, the salesperson. He was very kind and understanding of our financial situation and respected what we were looking for. However, when it came time to purchase the vehicle, the finances would not work into our budget. Deon was kind and respectful of our choice. Unfortunately, the finance person, Josh, was not kind nor was he pleasant to work with. He was combative, rude, and made me never want buy from Spradley Barr Ford in Greeley again.

AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP!

by from Greeley, Colorado |

Even though I prefer the Ford brand of cars and trucks, and even though the sales staff and mechanics are very nice and helpful. The manager at this dealer is about as nice and warm as The North Slope, Alaska in January. I was flat out told that they would not sell me a thing. My personal advice to all out there looking to purchase a new or used Ford vehicle, take your business to Denver or Loveland. Those dealers know how to earn and keep keep your business.

Buyer Beware

by from Greeley |

Beware of this dealership, I was looking to buy a used car and ended up at Spradley Barr. Finding the vehicle I wanted was easy the buying process however was not. The finance manager was rude and had very little respect. After I thought we had reached a deal I was informed I would not be able to take it home due to it needed a am inspection and any repairs done first. I agreed without hesitation. During this process it was incredibly hard to get someone on the phone to figure out the progress on any repairs that are being done. Each day it was another excuse why it wasn't done. Finally after about a week I get a call saying I can come in sign some papers and take the vehicle home. I arrive at the dealership to discover that in fact they had only found and credit union to finance me and that the inspection on the vehicle hasn't even been started. On the following Monday I finally was able to pick up the vehicle after it had been detailed and cleaned. I arrive around 7pm to find that the vehicle had just been sitting around for the past couple of hours rather than getting detailed. I take the vehicle home with the attitude if you want something done you gotta do it yourself. Finally I'm on my way to detail my vehicle myself annoyed but happy I have the vehicle and out of no where dies on me over and over not to mention the battery in the vehicle was the better part of ten years old. Horrible Customer service avoid this dealership

Buyer Beware

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I was shopping for a used car and quickly found one at Spradley Barr. The sales person and manager told me that they invested nearly $2,000 in fixing up the car, including new brakes all around. Luckily, I took it to an independent mechanic to have it checked before buying. Besides other things ($3,000 total to get it road-safe), I was told that all four brakes were completely worn and needed replacement. I felt cheated big time. The people at Spradley Barr in Greeley appear to lie straight to your face and tell you anything to get a car sold.

Spradley Barr Greeley - Great Deal, Great Service

by from Fort Collins |

My wife and I found ourselves needing a replacement vehicle fairly quickly. She spoke with Josh at Spradley Barr in Greeley. They had an Avalon that many were inquiring about. My wife told Josh that I was on my way from work (30 Miles away) and he said he would hold the car in order to let me test it out. The car was in great shape and they gave us a great deal. We were waiting for an insurance settlement and they worked with us on that - even holding a down payment longer than anticipated. Josh, because I had driven from work, even drove my car home so I could drive the Avalon and not leave my other car - avoiding to arrange going back to pick it up.

Excellnt Truck!

by from Greeley, CO |

The F-150 is an excllent truck from the best brand of American auto makers. Ford has always had my trust and will always have my businss.