Gwinnett Place Ford Lincoln

New 866-381-8474
Used 866-327-7571
Service 855-512-8085

Atlanta's UNtypical Dealer

Our "Go to Salesman, go to dealership"

by from Duluth, GA |

This is the second car we purchased from Lennox Wallace and Gwinnett Place Ford, and highly recommend the experience to all. Lennox gives car salesmen a good name. He is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and does what's best for the customer. He does not talk in circles trying to get you to buy something you don't want or can not afford, he works with you completely, and the dealership is awesome. We have had service done on our sons vehicle, which we also purchased there, and the service department is also outstanding. I can't say enough, but I can say that Lennox is the first person we will look for anytime we need a vehicle, he has wonderful ethics, and we appreciate that very much. Thank you to Lennox and the team at Gwinnett Place Ford for getting us the right vehicle at the right price again.

Wonderful Service

by from Columbus, Ga. |

Great job C.B. you saved me a lot of time and money!!!! You guys are great!!!

Very disapointed

by from Lilburn, GA |

I bought a vehicle from this dealer about 10 years ago, and had no issues. I also visited this dealer earlier this year about a vehicle that in hindsight I wish I had purchased. However, my visit on 06/09/2015 will give me second thoughts on purchasing from this dealer again. The salesperson was completely J.V., and seemed more concerned about pre-qualifying me as a buyer, than allowing me to shop for a vehicle. Hey GPF, I'll let you in on a little secret, no buyer likes to be asked "if we find what you're looking for, will you buy the vehicle today", or some variation of this old and tired terminology. I will buy a vehicle when I want to buy a vehicle, not when you want me to. Moving on, I asked to see two specific vehicles, both of which I already shopped online and had interest in. During our three minute walk of the lot, I was shown the vehicle that I had already pointed out to the salesperson but was never offered to inspect the interior and was not offered a test drive. Twice I told the salesperson that I was there to look at two specific vehicles, and both times he mentioned "but we have three lots that we keep our cars on". The salesperson seemed more concerned that the truck I was shopping for would cost more that the trade I arrived in, as if no one ever upgrades a vehicle. I wasted 30 minutes of my time with him going back and forth to his sales managers pre-selecting a truck that they assumed I could afford; apparently not knowing that I, along with most people not born in a Third World country, have access to the Internet. It was at this time that I decided my visit to this dealership was not going to end in a purchase, so I decided to scratch this one from my list of potential dealers to buy from. Gwinnett Place Ford has managed to lose a customer who already has approved bank financing, who has a vehicle with positive equity, and is a ready, willing and able buyer. They should really learn to understand that with advances in technology, the car dealer is being eliminated from the car buying process. As someone who knows a little about this, this dealer would be a good starting point.

My Review of Gwinnett Place Ford Lincoln

by from Lilburn, GA |

I would highly recommend this Ford to anyone who needs work done on their car. The staff were very kind and helpful and treated me like a valued customer. They took the time to call me and give me a detailed report of what was wrong with my car. Also, they worked with me to charge me at a decent price that was affordable. I was very satisfied with the respect I received from the team and with the work that was done on my car. I will definitely return here when more work is needed on my vehicle.

Getting the Right Service for the Right Price

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Took in a 2008 Ford Mustang that was estimated to have $1,700.00 in repairs at another repair station. After Gwinnett Place Ford - Lincoln service personnelinspected the vehicle, it was determined exactly what was really needed, and all repairs were performed expeditiously, for the price of $764.01. No price gauging, no UNNECESSARY repairs. It was efficient, honest, and affordable. Exactly what a customer should expect from any service department.

Service visit

by from Lilburn, ga |

Everything great except the fee for writing the service order. Tacky!

sold me a car with cheap paint job now fading

by from Georgia |

They sold me a certified 2009 Mustang Gt in 2011after three years the clear coat is fading on the entire car the sales people are horrible the only solution they have is well trade in your car i had bought a warranty that covered the paint and they will not value it they said that it could not be covered under the warranty because the car was sold with a bad paint job and that it was my fault for purchasing the car had a clean car fax its sad to see that a such a big dealer won't even care about what ford stands for you might as well buy a car at one of those cheap dealers because Gwinnett Place Ford is starting to seem like it the people who work here should be proud to work at a dealer that stands for what ford is and not some cheap sneaky dealership that will just sell you a car to make a cut on the sale. Before people would ask me where i got my car so they can see if they can go get a car now they ask me so they no where not to go no everyone now says nice car but what happen to the paint and all I can say is Gwinnett Place Ford sold me a cheap painted car since they will not do anything I hope that this review helps anyone not go to Gwinnett Place Ford for this $1500 paint job that they could have fixed I hope that people see this review and make Gwinnett Ford lose more then the price I have to pay to fix their fraudulent ways of selling cars.

sold me a car with cheap paint job

by from georgia |

Excellent Customer Service and Best Price

by from North Pole, Alaska |

After checking into vehicle prices at our local dealership, we decided to purchase a vehicle over the internet. I contacted several dealerships and Gwinnett Place Ford replied promptly and offered the best price on the truck we were interested in. Their customer service was excellent! They picked us up at the airport and drove us to the dealership to pick up the truck. Once there they explained several features of the truck and how to use them. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in search of a good deal and excellent customer service.

January 14, 2013

Purchasing a vehicle over the Internet can be frustrating. We are pleased that we could accommodate your needs and make your car buying experience great one! Thank you for choosing Gwinnett Place Ford. Remember to keep us in mind the next time you're in the market for another vehicle.

Great Customer Service and Clean Facility

by from Decatur, GA |

I went to go look over some of the dealership used cars. I was met by exceptional customer service and well trained experienced staff.

January 14, 2013

We are proud to provide our customers with a certified trained staff that is both friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you for choosing Gwinnett Place Ford.

First Class Dealership!

by from Knoxville, TN |

We purchased a 2012 Ford Flex from this dealership. They were mindful of our time and worked the deal for the vehicle prompt and everyone there was courteous. Their business (finance) manager D. Ware was incredibly fast, informative, and professional and had us through the process quickly. Fantastic buying experience!! We'll be back when we look to purchase our next vehicle.....

January 14, 2013

We are so glad you had a good experience with us. Our goal at Gwinnett Place Ford is to offer our customers the best car buying experience. We hope you enjoy your 2012 Ford Flex and the great gas mileage it will provide you. We look forward in doing business with you in the future!