BMW of Peoria

Used 877-412-7881
Service 877-438-8985

Michele Long

by from Peoria, IL |

I would strongly recommend Woody at BMW of Peoria. He is fast, efficient and friendly. Woody was not pushy or impatient with all of my inquiries. Friendly gentleman and easy to reach! My next vehicle purchase will be from him.

Woody... He's a good mug!! Have bought 5 cars...

by from peoria, il |

While I would not get my vehicles serviced here after multiple bad experiences, I would send my friends to buy from Chris "Woody" Wood. In fact, I've sent my sister there for her new Bimmer...

Incredible Experience!!

by from Normal, IL |

Woody is an awesome guy to work with when buying a car. So awesome that we have bought 3 from him now! He's a true car guy - he understands and supports what we are looking for in a vehicle and will help us find exactly what we want. The service department at BMW of Peoria is also great. The guys working back there are willing to explain the very technical aspects of the vehicles and help to educate you so you better understand all the nuances. Overall - we always feel incredibly welcome at BMW of Peoria. We highly recommend going there, and working with Woody when looking for your next BMW.

Woody won't leave you disappointed

by from Peoria, IL |

I bought a new 435i from Woody a couple weeks ago. I have never been so pleased with a new car...from the car itself (LOVE it!!!), to the buying experience, to the customer service after the sale. Woody always greets me with a wave & a smile each Saturday when I come in for my free car wash. He asks how I like the car and if there are any questions he can help answer...and trust me, I always have some. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Woody and BMW of Peoria again....in fact, I look forward to it! Just give me some time to enjoy this one first. :)

BMW Peoria

by from Abingdon, il |

Fast and friendly. Would go again for a new one next time. Hopefully.

Definitely seek Anthony Jones

by from Galesburg, Illinois |

I strongly suggest that if you are in the market for a new or used car visit this dealership & ask for Anthony Jones. I never once felt pressured to buy just any vehicle from him. He assisted me in every question and made me feel like my needs were more important than making a sale. I didn't end up purchasing from the dealership due to just fixing my current vehicle but I will definitely be back to purchase from BMW & with Anthony Jones .

Anthony Jones

by from Peoria, IL |

I have known Anthony Jones for awhile he has helped me with major electronic purchases when he worked at Best Buy I continued doing business with him when he worked at famous footwear he has always listened to what I was looking for or need and he never let me down I was pleased to hear that he was working at BMW of Peoria so now I have someone I can trust when I go looking for a new car Thank you Anthony Jones for all your help past present and future

Awesome Place with Great Sales people

by from Peoria, il |

I really appreciated the time and attention that anthony jones provided me at the BMW of Peoria dealership. He really went out his way to make sure i was treated fairly and respectfully and didn't try and force me to just buy anything and stick me in any car. I really enjoyed this car buying experience for the first time. Anthony really listened to me to ensure that the vehicle meet my family standards and budget. Thanks again

Anthony needs a raise!

by from Burlington, IA |

Anthony has Good personality, was very knowledgable!! We will recommend this store to friends and family!!

WOODY - no reason to talk to anyone else!

by from Edwards, Il |

Great car guy. Great advisor. A friend that cares.