Rick Hendrick Buick GMC

2473 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096

New 877-292-4554 New 877-292-4554
Used 877-372-9573 Used 877-372-9573
Service 877-295-4023 Service 877-295-4023

Customer Service is #1 at Rick Hendrick GMC Buick!!

Hunter was awesome!!

by from Duluth ga |

Recently purchased my dream car I was helped by a young man named Hunter he was very helpful and knowledgeable about the inventory and pricing and he made the paper work a breeze best experience I've ever had at a car dealership overall! Very impressed!

Great salesman

by from Duluth ga |

I was helped by a young man named Hunter he was very nice and knowledgeable of the dealers inventory and price. Aswell he had the paper work down to a science my experience was fast and satisfying and I got a great deal on the car I always wanted!

Great service

by from Fayetville NC |

My Mother bought a new buick lacrosse from Rick hendrick Buick Gmc In Duluth Treveayon was great and very straight foward.

Purchase Review

by from Duluth, GA |

Overrall Mr. Alex Fragoso Hernandez provided an excellent service. He made the purchase process much smoother and easier. We are 100% satisfied with our new vehicle. We would be glad to refer friends and family to this dealer.

Smoothiest car purchase

by from Norcross |

We worked with Quincy Rhodes. He was very personable and straight to the point. He listened to what we wanted and made it happen. I didn't feel pressured or manipulated into buying a car Financing was a breeze. We had no problems. I would refer anyone there

Car Buying Service

by from Buford Ga |

Treveayon Tripp was an awesome sales person!! He very kind and courteous. He did not give us the run around, he was very straight forward and he was very sincere about his job so I trusted in him to get me a good deal. I walked out of there with a brand new vehicle and I am just as happy as i could be! Thank you again Treveayon, You made my Christmas!

Awesome from the time we walked in the door !

by from Atlanta Georgia |

Our recent purchase of a 2015 Buick Enclave was an awesome experience. Once our sales person Maria Gonzalez took over she was right on with everything we requested. The whole process was smooth and she made it so easy to to set up my phone and and navigation preferences. Explained everything so that it was easy for me to understand everything. Luv ya Maria

Awesome all around

by from Woodstock, GA |

The entire experience was fantastic. The sales and finance departments were incredible. We got an outstanding deal on our 2015 Buick Encore and will be back in the future for another vehicle for myself. My wife is extremely pleased with her new vehicle. Thank you and we have already recommended your dealerships to our friends.

Very personable and knowledgeable sales people!

by from Acworth, GA |

Maria was so friendly and helpful! She made pleasant conversation which put me at ease, which was nice considering how stressful car-buying can be! It took a little negotiating to get the price I wanted, but it was actually on a nicer and newer car than what I came for!! The manager and finance personnel were also very helpful and not pushy. Overall it was a pleasant (never thought I would say that) car buying experience! :)

Great experience

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I did not buy the car because of my credit score, however when I'm be ready to purchase with a better credit score or eligible co-signer I'll be back and looking for Alex Fragoso. He is the best and explained everything to me.