Rick Hendrick Buick GMC

Used 866-263-4887
Service 866-338-4221

Customeer relation

by from Norcross,Georgia |

I had a warm reception from the front desk, service and sales members. It was a good experience and the spontaneous response to my request was excellent. You have well nurtured,courteous and outstanding employees. Francis

Great Service!

by from Duluth, GA |

Nice and friendly staff. Scheduled service was completed in time allocated. Very pleasant and clean waiting area.

Job Well Done!

by from Atlanta GA |

Staff friendly, repairs were quick, I have not had a bad experience at this dealership ever. The staff at Rick Hendrick are knowledgeable about the cars they sell and repair and take the time to educate the buyer or owner.

Professional staff, excellent customer service

by from Duluth, GA |

The staff at Rick Hendricks Buick GMC, Duluth is outstanding they were very welcoming, their professionalism is extremely obvious, very kind, extremely friendly and of course very helpful they made me feel right at home. They made it their number one priority to ensure that I was very satisfied with my selection and of course my overall purchase. I had no intentions to purchase any vehicle at all that day, but I left with a 2010 GMC Acadia, extremely beautiful and very comfortable. I also purchased a second vehicle a 2009 Dodge Caliber. This staff provided exemplary customer service skills and their knowledge of their products and how it was marketed was excellent. Their entire team provided quality service, my hats off to Sales, Finance and Servicing. With the kind of service offered at Rick Hendricks, from their entire staff, I will absolutely be a return customer. My thanks especially to Mr. Charles Hannah and Mr. Bruce Casey. You guys are awesome! Thank you for taking the time to complete our dealership survey as your feedback helps us to continually improve. As a reminder, you will receive a survey from General Motors in the coming weeks and we appreciate you taking the time to fill out that survey as well. © 2004-2014  Privacy Information

Good service

by from Atlanta |

I bought my car at Hennessey Buick in Morrow, GA. Took the car in a couple of weeks ago because I've only had my car for a little over a month. They replaced my front caliber and brakes. They forgot to put the bolt on. Rick Hendricks replaced the bolt and worked out everything so that the other dealership paid them for their mistake. When it was all done, my car was fixed and I walked out satisfied.

Great service, competet and friendly people

by from Loganville |

I lost the only key for my old Buick Century. Lamar Trotter ordered one for me after closing time.Nice and friendly, he really made my day. Thanks.

Good experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Purchase of 2014 Buick Enclave. Sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly. I was able to negotiate a fair price. Purchase/finance process was lengthy, but that is typical when buying a car.

Good experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

A+ For the Service Team

by from Duluth, GA |

i came by for routine service and they did an excellent job. Quick and Easy!!!!

Lexi was awesome!!!

by from Duluth, GA |

Lexi was a great person to work with. She was very nice and polite! She made the processs very easy on me and I really appreciated that. Make sure when you go into Rick Hendrick Buick GMC that you ask for Lexi, she is AWESOME!!!!