Fletcher Jones Motor Cars of Fremont

5740 Cushing Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538

New 877-865-2574
Used 866-264-1341
Service 866-414-2497

Through the pursuit of excellence, our mission is to deliver a world class ownership experience.

Great Buying Experience

by from Rocklin, CA |

We drove over 100 miles each way to buy our used Mercedes from this dealership. Throughout the process from emailing me pictures to financing the vehicle, everyone we dealt with was courteous and fair. Thank you Rommel, Hamid and Mike Ramish. Great dealership to work with!

Nerver go to this dealer

by from San Jose |

I saw a CLA250 newly list online with picture. and when we come the store, they told me I need to wait for one month and put deposit. The service the the worst I have meet

Fletcher Jones Motor Cars of Fremont responded to this review

October 29, 2013

Hello James, Thank you for letting us know of your concern. The CLA is currently our most popular vehicle, and we will be backlogged with orders for the next 30 days until a new shipment arrives. The CLA you viewed may have been sold very recently, and so the new information had not yet been logged or sent to our system with the new feed. We apologies for any confusion this may have caused, and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me via email at anickel@fjfremont.com. -Austin Nickel Customer Service

Helpfulness

by from Foster city, ca |

I have purchased 3 Mercedes from fletcher jones now, and my last experience was not very pleasant...I went in with my husband and was greeted immediately by Mozzie Razzawi who tried to fix the problem the best he could until Mike Ramish stepped in and took over. I have to say, by far this is the BEST experience I have ever had at fletcher jones and am so happy to have both of these salesmen who most definitely did not act like salesmen!! They fixed my problem and put me into a brand new car! I am so happy and so is my husband, which is very important as well :-)!! Thank you mike for all you did and thank you Mozzie for insisting we talk to mike!! We recommend this dealership to everyone, especially these two guys!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever..

by from Fremont, CA |

My purchase of a 2006 CLK350 at Flectcher Jones Fremont was quite simply the best car buying experience I have ever had. I purchased the vehicle before it was detailed or has any work done on it and the entire buying process was based on the promises made by the sales team. They not only delivered on every promise they made, they actually went beyond that. I truly appreciate Sam's professionalism, knowledge and his ability to honor all the commitments he's made. I would also like to thank Mike Ramish (Sales manager), Greg Nichols (Used Car Manager) and Joe DeFreitas (Service Adviser) for their effort and involvements in making the entire process pleasant and enjoyable.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever..

by from Fremont, CA |

My purchase of a 2006 CLK350 at Flectcher Jones Fremont was quite simply the best car buying experience I have ever had. I purchased the vehicle before it was detailed or has any work done on it and the entire buying process was based on the promises made by the sales team. They not only delivered on every promise they made, they actually went beyond that. I truly appreciate Sam's professionalism, knowledge and his ability to honor all the commitments he's made. I would also like to thank Mike Ramish (Sales manager), Greg Nichols (Used Car Manager) and Joe DeFreitas (Service Adviser) for their effort and involvements in making the entire process a pleasant and enjoyable.

Great experience!

by from San Mateo, CA |

It was a great experience. Particularly, Tito, the salesman who was helping me, was extremely helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this dealer to my friends.

Easy buying experience

by from San Ramon, Ca |

Mike and Rahmet were wonderful. Our buying experience this past weekend was easy. They were helpful, honest and provided a no pressure experience. I would highly recommend visiting this location and working with this very professional staff.

Buying Mercedes-Benz from Tito Talampas @ Fremont

by from Fremont,Ca |

He is straight forward and professional. I will recomand my friends and family..and will buy another car from him.

Porsche Oil Change & Service

by from Cupertino, CA |

I have taken my car ro Fletcher Jones because I always get excelent service, with NO TAKE BACKS to do it over. Service manager is above excellent in his treatment of customers and would gladly take my car there for service even though it is out of warrenty

Good service and price

by from San Jose, CA |

Quick, easy, and got a good price! Good service, had some issues with the care after purchase, but they fixed it right away.