Cutter Mazda of Honolulu

Service 877-868-0070 Service 877-868-0070

Hawaii's Driving Force!

Responsiuve, Reliable, Courteous

by from Honolulu, HI |

Cutter responded very quickly to my inquiry. They arranged a test drive for the vehicle in which I was interested, and although I did not care for my original choice, the rep was ready with other models and suggestions in my price range. Even though my price range was low - looking for a car just for my daughter to drive to and from school, they were courteous, patient, and helpful

A wake up call

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I went in for a safety check of my Mazda 5. Boy, it was indeed a wake-up call. Greg Bergantinos took all of my documents. He noticed that my vehicle registration was expired. Right away he cautioned me that it will be a two step process to get my safety check. First he will issue a temporary safety check certificate which I would present to DMV to pay for the vehicle registration. After which, I will go back to him so he could then finiished the safety inspection and hopefully pass that he could issue the safety check sticker. I agreed with him. Then,he took my car key and I left to go to my work place. At noon time, he called me up and said that my window tint is too dark and I need to remove it. He suggested that I go and check with Special T Tinting by Ward Avenue. So, at noon time, I picked up my vehicle and took it to have my tint remove. Special T Tinting accommodated my request to finish it within an hour. Then I went back to see Greg. Greg noticed that the tint on the windshield was not removed. So, he called up Special T Tinting to remove it. So, I went back again. Special Tinting rushed it. I got it done in about 15 minutes. So, I went to see Greg again. This time he issued me my temporary safety check that I could use to pay for my vehicle registration. But just on my way out, Greg noticed that my license plate was altered. He said that I also need to get a new license plate. After all these, I said to myself I could have gone somewhere else and I may have gotten my safety check inspite of these discrepancies. But I realized Greg is doing his job to the best of his abilities. People like him are the ones that make a difference in this world that we live in. Not only does he abide with the standards but imposing those standard are paramount for everybody's safety. Way to go Greg! Now, i realized the importance of not having to lapse in paying my vehicle registration especially with an expired safety check. It is indeed a wake-up call. Greg surely got my attention.

in and out with no fuss.....

by from honolulu, hi |

the service department is terrific....we had a flat and was using the spare tire. we wanted the flat to be fixed but it turned out to be unfixable . greg reviewed our service contract and found we were covered for a new tire...Wow! ir was installed and we were on our way....especially surprising as we came in the latter part of the afternoon. all our encounters with greg and the service department have been positive!!!

December 22, 2015

We know how tricky a flat tire can be. We're so glad that our service department could help you out! Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Please feel free to visit us again!

Great Experience

by from Honolulu |

It has been a while since I had been car shopping and I was not really looking forward it based on previous experience with other dealers, so it was a pleasant surprise to receive great service from the team at Cutter Mazda. The true standout was NG Antonio, who really worked hard to make sure that all of my needs and concerns were addressed. His follow up and attention to detail was much appreciated, and made all of the difference.

Great service

by from Honolulu HI |

My car was broken into and my passengers window smashed. Elliot was great. He ordered me a new window and got my car cleaned and all the broken glass removed quickly. They even detailed my car. I liked their new service area and lounge. I will definitely return to see him again.

November 30, 2015

We're pleased to hear Elliot provided you with a great service experience and that your enjoyed our newly renovated service waiting area and lounge! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Cutter Mazda Service

by from honolulu, hi |

Greg B. is an outstanding service writer. Whenever I am short on time, he makes sure to take care of my car and help me any way he can. Whether its pushing my car through for me to get it done quick and right or setting up a shuttle to take me to work and pick me up when my car is finished. If your having problems with your current go to car guy, I strongly recommend seeing Greg B. at Cutter Mazda Honolulu. Simply one of the best!

September 14, 2015

Mark, thanks for taking the time to let everyone know what a great job Greg is doing. We appreciate the feedback. If there anything you need Greg and Cutter Mazda will be here to assist you.

Great customer service, friendly staff...

by from Honolulu, HAWAII |

My customer service guy, Devin Kouchi was so friendly, so patient, and very understanding. I went to Mazda, to only look at cars....but the confidence and encouragement Devin gave me....I knew I would find that perfect car that fit my needs. He helped me every step of the way....plus I could get this car all by myself. Mazda team worked hard to get me into a car. Happily I drove away with a 2015 Mazda 3. Greatest experience! Thank you I highly recommend Cutter Mazda of HONOLULU. Ask for Devin

March 13, 2015

We appreciate your recommendation and are very pleased to hear that Devin was able to help you have the greatest car buying experience ever. We hope that you are enjoying your 2015 Mazda 3. We are always here to help you with any vehicle service needs that you may have. Thank you for choosing Cutter Mazda of Honolulu. Come back and see us again.

Cheee I got a Mazda3!!!!

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

I got a Mazda3!!! Cheeee cutter Mazda is da bomb!!! Friendly, awesome, n did I mention awesome!!! Lol

March 5, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We work hard to make sure that our customers leave feeling satisfied. We are glad you had an awesome experience.

Poor after purchase customer service

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Poor after purchase customer service. Sale Managers don't return calls and no communication between the sales and service department. Promises made, but not kept since two different departments. Poor quality assurance to ensure a vehicle is ready to sell.

February 17, 2015

Hello Mike. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we want to make sure that you have been taken care of. Please feel free to reach out to Art Toorinjian at 808-564-9100, he is our GM. We appreciate your business.

TERRIBLE FINANCE DEPARTMENT

by from Naalehu, Hawaii |

OMG what a terrible finance department. I bought a new 2013 Mazda 5 in April 2013. It was a nice vehicle, however, it did not serve my needs. In November I purchased a new pick-up and promptly started the process of trying to cancel the extended warranty, being the vehicle only had 15,695 miles on it. No matter how many messages I left on voice mails no one returned my call. Finally in mid December Clayton Calles (via email) assured me he would submit my request. Today I called Warranty Solutions and they never received the request. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

January 30, 2015

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Like we stated on your previous review, our finance manager Buddy will be reaching out to you. We take all of our customers feedback very seriously and want you to know that customer service is extremely important to all of us here at Cutter Mazda of Honolulu. Thank you for your time.