Cutter Mazda of Honolulu

Service 877-868-0070

Hawaii's Driving Force!

Responsiuve, Reliable, Courteous

by from Honolulu, HI |

Cutter responded very quickly to my inquiry. They arranged a test drive for the vehicle in which I was interested, and although I did not care for my original choice, the rep was ready with other models and suggestions in my price range. Even though my price range was low - looking for a car just for my daughter to drive to and from school, they were courteous, patient, and helpful

Awesome customer service

by from Honolulu, HI |

My entire experience with Cutter Mazda Honolulu has been 100% positive. Their dealership staff (sales, service, and parts) are always professional, conscientious, and knowledgeable. They know the true meaning of customer service. They made the car buying process and bringing my car in for service easy and fun, and allowed me buy a car that I absolutely love. I would 100% recommend Cutter Mazda Honolulu to anyone looking for a car. Thank you Matt F, Tony S, Devin, Shawn N, Greg, and Peter, and everyone else :)

November 13, 2014

Hello Rachel. We are happy to hear that your experience was so great. Our staff strives to make car shopping enjoyable. We hope that you are loving your new vehicle. Thank you for this review and your business. Come back and see us again.

loved the service

by from Honolulu, hi |

NG was very helpful. My experience buying my car was very positive. I like my Mazda very much. Would buy it again and recommend others to go to NG for their car purchase.

November 7, 2014

Congratulations on your new Mazda. We are pleased to hear that your experience was so great. Customer service is a top priority for us here at Cutter Mazda of Honolulu. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Great service!

by from Honolulu, HI |

We had an awesome experience at Cutter Mazda! We were only planning on looking and ended up walking out leasing a car! Everyone was very nice and very friendly there. It was a great experience!

October 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle lease. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We have a great staff here at Cutter Mazda of Honolulu. Come back and see us for any vehicle needs that you may have.

Friendly and helpful!

by from Honolulu, HI |

Amazing customer service. Armando is absolutely the best! Made our buying process super quick and easy. Went in just to look at the new CX-5s and ended up driving out with a new car!

September 10, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Armando is a great guy and we are lucky to have him on our team. The CX-5s is a great car and we hope you are enjoying it. Thank you for your business. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

Brought a car fro Armando Maza at Cutter mazda Honolulu my name is Blanche

September 10, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for recognizing Armando. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to work with you again someday.

Armando was Great at Cutter Mazda Honolulu

by from Honolulu Hawaii |

Armando was excellent in finding me a great starter car, Go see Amando masa at Honolulu Mazda (Cutter)

September 4, 2014

Congratulations on your new car. We hope that you are enjoying it. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this five star review. We are here for any service needs that you may have.

Nissan Pathfinder!!

by from honolulu, hi |

My car sales man was Matthew, he was very nice and he took very good care of me. He was very understanding of my needs on what I was looking for in a car. He took is time with me, I didn't feel rushed or pressured. I am very thankful to have meet him. He made sure that i got to see all my options and helped me decide which car would be for me and my family.

September 8, 2014

Hello Lisa. We agree with you about Matthew, He is great. We are happy that you were able to find the perfect vehicle for you and your family. Thank you for the five star review. We hope to work with you again in the future.

I BROUGHT A USED 2005 TOYOTA COROLLA

by from honolulu , hawaii |

ive brought a toyota corolla from matt an im very happy with it ... thanks again matt

September 8, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. It sounds like you had a great experience with Matt and we appreciate you sharing it with us. We are here for any car service needs that you may have.

great service and great saleman

by from honolulu,hi |

so my wife and i have been looking to finance a car for a while so we decided to go to cutter mazda on ala moana blvd to see what it would cost us. we only intended on getting info on prices and what it would cost to finance a new vehicle but thanks to matt feldman we were able to drive off the lot in a new mazda .hes very professional and friendly and very patient because we were unsure of what we wanted so he stayed with us all day to find a vehicle that we liked. he went above and beyond to help us get a new vehicle while understanding our financial circumstances he got us a great deal. i would definitely recommend a friend to cutter mazda and definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle at cutter mazda to look for matt feldman.

September 8, 2014

We appreciate you choosing Cutter Mazda. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Matt is a great guy and it sounds like he went above and beyond for you and got you a great deal. We can't thank you enough for your recommendation. We hope to work with you again in the future.

good work, Cutter team...

by from Waimanalo, Hawaii |

Matthew was quite calm as he put up with all my querulous questions and 'we're not buying today' attitude. We were not necessarily going to buy that day, but Matthew and Barton put together a deal that was irresistible. And Brandy was the initial contact who got us onto the lot after we had been researching different cars for quite some time. A very friendly, easy transaction over all, thanks Cutter team!

September 1, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that Matthew and Barton were able to get you guys such a great deal. We appreciate the recommendation. We are here for all of your car needs and hope to see you again.