Cutter Buick GMC Mazda

New 866-795-6774
Used 866-776-1251
Service 888-239-1214

Hawaii's Driving Force!

Great experience and a very happy customer!

by from Ewa Beach, HI |

The Cutter Mazda team is awesome! They all made it possible for me to get the car that I've been wanting for over a year. ALL were so friendly, easy going, and did not pressure us at all during our sale, and we really appreciated that! It made things so much easier on us. They really worked with us and wanted to make sure we would leave with a peace of mind and that we were happy! It shows how their team really does do its best to work with their customers. If you're looking for a car, I highly recommend you check out the Cutter family in Waipahu. Go check them out!

They make it happen!

by from Wahiawa, HI |

My husband and I just bought our 2013 Mazda 6 from Cutter Mazda Waipahu today and it was a great experience. The very first interaction we had earlier on in the week is what brought us back on Saturday to buy our new/used car. All the staff was friendly and will do their best to get you where you need to be no matter what your circumstance may be. Gus was great through our whole process from the second we walked on the lot at 9am. Randal was our Sales Manager and worked with us to get us to where we needed to be to drive the car off the lot same day, and was kind to us from the beginning. Then our last stop was with the Finance Manager Melvin. Seeing that long paper with all the numbers can sometimes be overwhelming but he puts you at ease with his kindness and personality. Overall this was a great experience from the beginning to the end and I recommend buying a car through them any day!

Great experience with Service Department

by from Honolulu |

I had a great experience with cutter buick gmc mazda's service department. I worked with Jesse Morgan, who was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I was in and out within an hour with a more than fair estimate for work needed to be done. I was able to secure a second appointment with ease. I highly recommend this dealership for your vehicle service needs. They now have a repeat customer!

Cutter Buick GMC Mazda responded to this review

April 29, 2012

We appreciate your patronage and thank you for your kind review. We look forward to servicing you car in the future. :)