Day's Chevrolet

Service 866-495-9790

"Today Is The Day!" Day's Chevrolet - Family Owned & Operated Since 1959

Best dealer I ever experienced

by from Mcdonough, ga |

I was in the market for a used SUV and couldn't seem to get a good deal. Finally, I found my vehicle through cars.com and it was at this dealer. I went to the dealer, the front desk agent was VERY nice and made me and my kids fell at home. Once I went through the paper work process which was very quick the desk agent watched t.v. with my kids and entertained them to really make them fell at home. I really enjoyed the dealership and the employees. I am still enjoying my nice Tahoe and look forward to getting my next vehicle at this dealer.. Thanks for the great deal and service.

Great Experience!

by from Fairburn, GA |

I found the car I wanted at Day's Chevrolet in Acworth. I started out looking for a car months ago on cars.com and when I found my 2013 Chevy Impala LTZ, it was here. Bill Wallace, my sales person, gave great customer service. I negotiated the deal online and over the phone. Every time I spoke with Mr. Wallace, he was courteous and helpful. The day that I went to pick up the car, everyone was so helpful. The car was exactly what I expected and I really feel that I got a great deal.

Great to buy from..bad service department

by from Marietta, GA |

Great buying experience on my 2013 Suburban. It required service within two weeks of purchase. The folks in their service department are almost arrogant. When you call they don't identify themselves. I called on 10/15/2013 to complain about outside odors being pulled in via the AC and was told this was normal, that it allows 15% of outside air in. When I asked if it was possible the vent or baffle wasn't closing that far while in circulation mode, the rep laughed at me, indicating I could bring it in if I wanted to. I have never had a car that sucked in exhaust and other outside odors like this. If this is normal of the Suburban, i wouldn't recommend one, BUT I certainly won't do business with or recommend Day's of Acworth again.

Impressed!

by from Kennesaw, Ga. |

I am very impressed on how Day's Chevrolet takes care of their customers. On the service area, they are very nice, helpful & willing to go the extra mile to get your car serviced & ready to go again. On the dealership side, the same goes true. I hope to be buying a new car within the next month or two. Keep up the good work.