Dave Russell Motor Co LLC

Dave Russell Motor Co LLC

1818 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97232

Used 877-468-1505

Quality Used Cars For Less!!

A dealer you can trust!

by from Woodburn, OR |

I found the vehicle I wanted on Cars.com at Dave Russell Motors. Jeff was very helpful and incredibly honest. He told me every detail about the car and even the faults (it's a used car afterall). They gave me a very fair price for my trade and I couldn't be happier with my new car. As someone who used to work in the car business, I know most of the games that shady dealers can play. These guys never did anything but tell me the truth and help me every step of the way. My sincerest thanks to Jeff and Dave for treating me like a valued consumer.

Excellent Service

by from Yakima, Wa |

I had found a late model Cadillac offered by Dave Russell on cars.com. When I visited their dealership, I met Jeff who was very helpful and accommodating through the buying process. The car was very clean and the whole transaction was smooth. I will definitely refer my friends and family as this is the kind of old school service everyone enjoys especially in the car buying process.

Fair Dealing

by from Las Vegas, NV |

While the car I was negotiating for was bought before I could fly to Portland from Las Vegas, Jeff and Dave were vert accomodating and upfront with details of the car and gave me a fair price.