Faulkner - Ciocca Volkswagen

New 877-806-5808
Used 866-906-6275
Service 866-489-9334

Faulkner Ciocca VW - Home of Bottom Line Prices

Easiestand most pleasant car buying expetience eve

by from 18017 |

I just brought home my 2011 Jetta today that I bought here. I have never had such a pleasant car buying experience in my life! I came in and did not have the best credit, been car shopping for a month and got treated poorly from dealerships bc of my credit. This place treated me so good, despite my credit issues and got me into the car I came to look at and did not hassle me once about my credit and tell me I have to put so much money down ect. I got my car with zero down and a decent interest rate. This was the first dealership in the month I've been looking that treated me like a human being. EVERYONE was so nice and the process went by so fast and no problems came up. It was super easy! This will be the only dealership I will buy my cars from now on! Thanks!!!!!!!

Not a good experience

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I was shopping for a car and stopped at this dealership to look at Jettas. I was very interested in one car, and decided to start the paperwork process. I was treated kindly at first. When i applied for a loan I was told I would be notified about the status on it the next day. I did not hear from the dealership at all for two days when i decided to call myself and check on the status of my application. When i called i was told that they are still working on getting me approved for a centain amound and that i will get a call back with the answer. I never got a call back. In fact, I did not hear from the dealership again. I am very disappointed in their costumer service. It seems that they are only nice to people when it is convenient for them. I was ok with not getting the loan i needed, but they did not even take it into consideration to call me back and tell me what was going on. All they care about is selling their cars as fast as possible. I will never go there again.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Bethlehem, PA |

If you?re looking for a car-buying experience encompassing customer service, mutual respect, or general understanding, you won?t find it at Faulkner-Ciocca Volkswagon on the Lehigh Street Auto Mile. As a consumer who diligently does research prior to any type of large purchase, I visited Faulkner-Ciocca on numerous occasions before deciding to purchase a vehicle from one of the most friendly and helpful salesman I?ve ever met, Dave. Upon arriving at the dealership for a scheduled appointment with Dave, I found that he was busy but did not mind waiting for him to finish with other customers. While waiting, another salesman whom I had previously (and very briefly) met with prior approached and greeted me and announced he would be taking over the sale. I did not care for this salesman originally, which is why I had chosen to buy with Dave. This particular salesman had me wait at his desk while he went and found a manager who came out and immediately demanded to know why I did not want to do business with his salesman. From my past car-buying experience, it should not matter which salesman I am purchasing a car from, from a manger?s perspective. Especially when said salesman was rude, pushy, and insensitive to my car-buying needs. After explaining this to the manager, he rudely threw my keys on the desk and told me to ?buy a car elsewhere.? At the end of the day, the customer?s needs should matter more than commission and the bottom line to any business should be to make a customer happy and see them walk out the door with a purchase and experience they are happy with. You will find nothing like that at Faulkner-Ciocca.

Parts dept.

by from Allentown,Pa. |

I try to buy OEM parts when I can. the price seemed high even for genuine parts. When I arrived I was more than pleased to see I was buying the total housing and water pump., not just the replacement pump.. So the cost was reasonable.Judy at parts was very helpful and pleasant.

Horrible service, horrible sales management

by from Pottstown,pa |

I'm just gonna say, very poor attitudes and very un knowledgable staff, especially the sales team..

Great experience

by from Allentown, Conshohocken, PA |

Purchased a 2yr old Jetta there a few yrs ago, and the dealership was very professional in the purchasing process, and when I returned for service at later times. This was a change for me from past purchases and service of other name brands of new cars. I will definitely return when looking for a new VW in future.

Great Service

by from Allentown, PA |

My experience purchasing my vehicle at Faulkner-Ciocca was great. The customer service was extremely helpful, and the employees were very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions concerning the vehicle I purchased. I would definitely recommend Faulkner-Ciocca to anyone interested in purchasing a Volkswagen.

New GLI

by from Allentown,PA |

Dave was an extremely personable, knowledgable, and flexible sales associate. He took the time to listen to exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. He informed me of the different vehicles that would best suit my needs and described in great detail the different packages that were offered with each car. When I made the decision to purchase the new 2013 GLI he was very helpful in getting me the exact customized vehicle and price I was looking for. I left the dealership with a sense of pride and overall satisfaction. Because of Dave's superior customer service and Faulkner-Ciocca's great pricing, I plan on returning when it's time for my next purchase.

2013 Tiguan with Jason F

by from Allentown, PA |

Jason Fahringer is the best! He helped me get the price that worked for my budget. Very courteous and relaxed just what you want when picking out a new car! Go Jason!

Excellent Experience

by from Mountaintop, PA |

We almost bought a used vehicle from this dealer. There was a problem with this vehicle that was discovered AFTER we signed the paperwork, but before we took delivery. They were awesome about doing the right thing. They bought back the car, and attempted to repair the vehicle. They could not, and the deal was terminated. Eventhough I did not buy from this dealer, I definately recommend them, and would do business with them in the future. Our salesman in the used cars was Joe, and I certainly recommend this man also.