Mid-America Auto Group

984 St. Rt. 28, Milford, OH 45150

Used 513-965-8800

Positive, straight forward experience

by from Cincinnati |

A great experience. Fast, effecient, friendly, straight forward approach from Jeremy Sparks. Purchased without any hassle at all. Highly recommend this guy!

Excellent Customer Service, Straight Forward

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I drove over 100 miles to this dealership for one specific car I saw in an Ad. A black 2007 Lexus GS350. I was assisted by Jeremy there. Not having the best credit, I felt Jeremy went above and beyond the call of duty to get me financed. It took longer than expected but we both were patient and got the deal done. Thanks J-Rizzle.

Amazing Experience! Couldn't be happier!

by from Williamsburg, OH |

I am a 20 year old young lady who was treated like I was nothing at every dealership I walked onto until I just happened to walk onto this little lot just about a week ago. I happened to run into Jeremy there who took me as serious as I deserved to be taken. I told him what I was looking for in a vehicle and he claimed he just might have exactly the vehicle I was looking for. Turns out, he was exactly right! The vehicle he showed me wasn't even on the lot yet, and hadn't been serviced at all. He was great about keeping me in the know the whole week as to what stage the process was in so that I'd be able to come take a test drive as soon as possible. Ended up being exactly the car I wanted even though I didn't even consider looking for a car like it. In less than a week I had saw, drove, and been able to drive away with quite literally a car that matches my personality. Not only with the perfect car, but with the lowest rate around, and a full financing option perfect for me. Jeremy, was remarkable, and very down to earth. He was very realistic and beyond helpful with the entire process. Salesman like him are what this industry needs, and this dealership should be proud of how he is representing their business. I will definitely recommend this dealer and this salesman to every one I know in need of a newer vehicle. I also know exactly where I'll be going for future car purchases later on down the road.

Great experience!!!

by from Carlisle,Oh |

I purchased a car recently from Jeremy at Mid America Auto Group and It was a great experience. The people are friendly and they make sure you get the car you want . Theres no rush and they work with you to make sure you can have every chance to get the vehicle you want . I love my car it works for me and I give my thanks for a great experience!!!

Perfect! Fast and friendly

by from cincinnati, ohio |

Just purchased from Jeremy at Mid America Auto Group. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Service was fast and efficient. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend!

Great experience

by from Crittenden, Ky. |

I was looking for a specific kind of car to purchase and was led to this dealership by a search on Cars.com, They were prompt getting right back with me. The pictures of the car were in great detail so I knew exactly what I would see when I got there. It is 49 miles from my home to their lot so I was hoping they hadn't misrepresented the car. I was greeted by Jeremy and he took his time to explain everything about the car. I highly recommend these guys. Their prices are fair and they are honest.

Great Experience!

by from Pleasant Plain, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2006 Ford F350 from Jeremy Sparks. I had been looking for a truck for several months and when I ran into Jeremy, I found what I was looking for. Not only did they have the truck I wanted, they had a salesman I could work with (not so pushy). He took into consideration all the features and options that I wanted, and put me in the right vehicle. He was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. The financing process was a breeze and overall I had a very positive experience. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am very happy with my beautiful red truck!

A+ Best Experience I've Ever Had

by from Loveland Ohio |

After getting the run around at some big dealers after lying to me on the phone I heard from Jeremy. Honest, effecient, and a true breath of fresh air. Not once did I get the feeling that he was just out for a sale. He did just what he said he would and walked me through the whole process, and even got a lower payment than I said I was comfortable with. I respect honesty, something you don't see anymore. Goodbye big dealers Jeremy has my friends and families business from now on.

Review

by from Hastings, Mi |

I asked for more info on a car and all they did was send the same ad I had read. Did not send any info I didnt slready have.

I'll be back

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I rarely write reviews, but felt compelled to tell my positive story due to the poor review this dealership received before me. I can only guess the other consumer had a unique circumstance because my entire experience was positive. This was the best used-car transaction I've ever had. I never felt pressured, I was given honest answers, they found me a great interest rate at $0.00 down, I was able to take the vehicle to a mechanic of my choosing to look it over, and I was given a fair price for my trade... they even moved all of the stuff from my old car into my new one (even the loose change under the floor mats). The price was very competitive; not a complete robbery, but definitely well below KBB and NADA. But unlike some dealerships where you may get a rock-bottom price on the new car and then lose your shirt in your trade, I felt like the whole transaction was very fair and straight forward... and they saved me hundreds of dollars by getting me a rock-bottom interest rate. I will be telling my friends/family about this place.

Mid-America Auto Group responded to this review

May 17, 2013

Ben, thank you for business and thank you for your review. It was truly a pleasure doing business with such a wonderful customer. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.