Rick Case Honda

15700 Rick Case Honda Way, Davie, FL 33331

New 866-586-8959 New 866-586-8959
Used 866-781-7191 Used 866-781-7191
Service 888-601-8170 Service 888-601-8170

Welcome to Rick Case Honda! "Our Customers, Our Friends".

very good customer service

by from surfside |

Rafael Davila was my salesmen he was very helpful and did all he could to get me a deal and the payments I was looking for

Rick Case Won't EVER Get MY Business.

by from Sunrise, Fl. |

Roughly a year and a half ago, I went in to RCH purchase an Accord. I asked to see 'one [of your] top salesmen' and I was introduced to a gentleman (whose name now escapes me) that was, at first friendly and genuine; I told him that I didn't have the time, nor patience for the runaround of filling out a lengthy credit check...to simply call a designated representative at Honda Financing. (Reason being, I own my car and have stellar credit history with Honda Finance) But of course, he grabbed an application and pen, sat me down at a desk behind a partition that didn't even have a computer at it. And then..he promptly disappeared for 15 minutes. On the the 16th minute, I took the application outside and promptly threw it in the garbage can and left. Some months later, I decided to give RCH another try due to the close proximity of my home and wanting my car to be professionally detailed. I pulled into the service area and asked one of the reps about getting my car detailed...only to have him quote me $750 and also added 'maybe you'd be better off going to a car wash.' Seeing he was obviously quite uninterested in my business, I promptly left and had my car detailed at Coral Springs Honda for far less than what I'd been quoted by RCH. Then the 'final nail in the coffin': On a whim and hopeful that the first time was a fluke, I went into RCH again and asked to see a salesperson. I was introduced to a young gentleman who, although gregarious and seemingly eager to help, asked what kind of car I was looking for and what I was trading in. I told him I was trading in my 2007 Civic and said I'd like a Certified Accord. He then said: "...oooh. That's way too expensive for you. Maybe you should try something else!" And promptly slid a pen and credit application across the same desk I sat at months before...and excused himself quickly. I wrote 'NO THANKS' on the paper and left. In closing, I'd rather push my totaled car 10 miles to any other dealership than drive 10 minutes to Rick Case Honda to get an oil change.

Excellent Salesman

by from Tamarac FL |

If you are looking for a Honda in South Florida please stop by Rick Case and ask for Camilo Cortes (camilocortes@rickcase.com). Camilo was very patience with me and knowledge about the product he is selling. This is my second purchase from Rick Case 2013 accord sport and now a CRV, happy with both.

THANKS, CAMILO, BEST SERVICE EVER!

by from FT. LAUDERDALE, FL |

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER WRITTEN A REVIEW REGARDING THE LEASE OF A CAR. WE WENT TO RICK CASE HONDA, IN DAVIE, FL, BECAUSE OF AN AD ON A CR-V. WE WERE FORTUNATELY GREETED BY Camilo Cortes AND HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCEPTIONAL. THE DEALER WAS RELUCTANT TO GIVE US THE ADVERTISED DEAL, BUT HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET US EXACTLY WHAT WE CAME IN FOR. THANK YOU CAMILO! WE HAVE ALREADY RECOMMEDED YOU TO OTHER PEOPLE!

Best service in town...

by from Weston, Florida |

Camilo Cortes was my salesman and he was great!... Everything was smooth and easy. I will recommend 100%.

Best Service Advisor Award goes to Kal Ramadan

by from Cooper City, FL |

The only review I have ever made before on a car service advisor was in regards to Kal Ramadan at Rick Case Honda in Davie, FL. That review was back on 8/17/11 and through the Edmunds.com website (google it if you'd like). Yet, I have decided to write another review on this same advisor at this time (nearly 3 years later) because my experiences with him have been wonderful... even exceptional with regards to my last service visit... and I strongly believe that great customer service should always be commended, and I can recommend him without waiver. Please read on for a description of my latest experience with Kal... Very unfortunately, I recently experienced 3 types of warning lights come on in my Honda Odyssey: Check Charging System, Check VSA System, and Check ABS System. As a mother of three young children, this concerned me greatly as I am always driving them around in the Odyssey and we depend on it more than anything else we own and use. The lights came on in the late evening hours as we drove home from my daughter's dance class and the car did not start the next morning. However, after a neighbor jumped it for me, the warning lights no longer showed. I proceeded with my plan though to see Kal and have the car checked out and fixed before allowing my kids to ride in the Odyssey again. Kal had my battery checked right away. The readings/printout showed a battery pretty much dead. So, we agreed on getting a replacement battery and getting the car checked out to see if there were any additional issues that needed to be addressed, but nothing else was found wrong. So, I was off and running. Shockingly though, as soon as my kids entered the Odyssey and we started to drive from their camp school, the warning lights came on again. I therefore called Kal and asked if I should bring it in the next day. He said that if these signals came on while I was driving, I should bring the car back as soon as possible that evening, and he would give me a rental car until my car was fixed. It was very unfortunate that they never saw the lights come on before, but since I have a new battery and they are now coming on, this was not a good situation at all. So, I made my way back to Kal... who I knew officially ended his work hours at 5pm but stayed waiting for me after that so he could be sure my car was handled appropriately and I could get into a rental car and be on my way without any hassles. With my kids waiting with me, Kal called for service tech Chris (who was also wonderful and deserves praise for his work) to our car and they looked at my car together without delay. They explained that the problem must be a bad alternator, working intermittently... hence, the warning lights did not come on the entire time they first inspected and worked on my car in the morning and why they could not catch the problem before. The alternator would go off and on... and because the car was forced to run on solely the battery whenever the alternator did not work, it drained the battery and the problem therefore initially appeared to just be the battery. Now that they could see the warning lights on and could pinpoint the true problem, they would get my car working properly and back to me the next day. Even though it took a second trip to see Kal for the work to all get done, I understood why it was difficult for them to get to the root of the problem the first time around and simply appreciated all of the concern, attention, and expedient service I received. The work was all under warranty and I also received the rental car without any charge to me. And, the fact that Kal actually stayed after hours to assist me truly meant a lot. I know I am fortunate to have Kal Ramadan as my service advisor and I hope others will find this review helpful and give Kal a call whenever they need service on their car as well. Kal is someone I trust because in my heart I truly believe his priority is in keeping my family safe in our Odyssey.

Good service

by from jacksonville florida |

Frank just lease us are second civic could not be more plesed with his service.

Great Buying

by from maimi,Florida |

Frank gave me and my wife a great buying experience a great sales process.

Great Buying

by from maimi,Florida |

Frank gave me and my wife a great buying experience a great sales process.

Thanks Juan

by from Miami, FL |

As all ways happy for your great service. Thanks Juan Ampudia...