AutoNation Honda Valencia

Used 888-418-3217
Service 855-251-3416

Great Cars!!

by from Venice, Ca |

My experience was great. Customer service was excellent myself and my 5yr old daughter was treated excellent. John was amazing he helped with auto insurance on the spot. I love my 2005 Corolla would definitely recommend this this dealership to friends and family. Thanks JOHN!!!

April 10, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Very Pleased Customer

by from Valencia, ca |

easy financing, very nice sales people. worked with me even with bad credit.

Car purchase

by from Castaic, California |

Lisa was a wonderful person to do business with! She went out of her way to help with the purchase of my car. I appreciated the care and attention she gave after the sale!

They went out of their way for me.

by from Saugus, CA |

It is the second time that I have purchased a vehicle from this dealer. They are friendly and professional, and I never felt pressured to buy anything that I didn't want. They didn't have the color I wanted, so they got one from another dealer. I then proceeded not to buy that one, but upgraded a model. They said no problem. My sales person, Chester, still follows up to see if I need anything. I bought a 2015 Honda Fit, and I love the car. Definitely glad I upgraded to the EX. You get a lot for not that much more money. I will go back their when my wife is due for a new car.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

Awesome shopping experience at Valencia Honda Autonation. Chester was amazing! Extremely knowledgeable & helpful. He made the shopping experience easy. Highly recommend this dealership. Chester was even patient enough to set up my Bluetooth. Appreciated his follow up call the next day. Chester rocks!

Very Courteous

by from Los Angeles |

I was helped by Gil Tutone who was super kind and patient to answer all of my questions and get back to me in a timely manner. Would definitely start here for my next search for a new or used car!

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Yes, I Say Go There and Buy!

by from Montrose, CA |

I have to say that these folks went out of their way to honor my financial parameters and show me every possible option they could find. When I was still unsure, based on some info I shared about one of my other searches, they found another option for me that was a little out of my price range - and when I found the car to be the right fit for me, they helped me arrange a longer term loan with my credit union so my monthly outlay would not go over my limit. I would recommend these guys highly. They continue to take care of me after the sale. Thank you!

April 28, 2015

Seamless and enjoyable buying experience

by from Santa Clarita, CA 91387 |

- The experience was extremely enjoyable and friendly. - Both Bryan and the gentleman from Finance did a great job. - I got the car I wanted with accessories that I didn't want but that wasn't a deal breaker. - The color was precisely what I wanted - so the added accessories didn't present a problem - The price was acceptable - Judging by the buying experience, I expect to get great service when I take the car in for oil change etc. - Interruption by folks not connected with the signing of papers was annoying - since we were rudely interrupted. Again, not a major problem but we could have done without it. - The whole buying process was quicker than I remember when I bought my last car but I think I would have preferred to spend a little more time reading the various papers presented for signing. - I have already recommend AutoNation to my friends and family

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Best car buying experience I have ever had.

by from Valencia, CA |

Don't go to the Valley to buy a car, get it here!!! The new General Manager Ryan Annette really turned this place around! It is now the go to Honda dealership. Great salesman named Jake B. was a knowledgeable and professional. We felt very comfortable and assured that we were getting a good honest deal. I highly recommend.

fast and great service

by from Valencia, Ca |

Whenever I or my son have our cars serviced at Valencia Honda Auto nation the Staff is friendly andknowledgeable. The service is also fast. Thank you.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

I was having my electric power steering replaced, new radio cable, and new battery and the service was excellent, especially Fransico. He was amazing. Helped me throughout the whole process and helped me understand everything that needed done on my car and addressed any concerns I had along the way.