AutoNation Honda Valencia

Used 888-822-5452
Service 866-503-0976

Great deal!

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

I called for an Internet quote & they impressed me with their offer. They were honest about their pricing. We bought a Civic Coupe & we are very happy with our buying experience & the price we paid. God Bless.

June 19, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Just what I wanted

by from Valencia, CA |

I did my research, went in with a reasonable offer and got what I wanted. Saved a lot of time and headache. They were even able to beat my already low interest from a credit union and threw in free oil changes. Lisa Plowman did a great job. Also they give a 3 day cool off period, which is nice and speaks about their confidence in product and service.

July 9, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Anton. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Car Buying Made Pleasant

by from Valencia,CA |

I bought a 2014 Honda CR-V from this dealer and worked with Dagmar Mirate in the internet sales department. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, she was very nice. She was also extremely professional and willing to help in many ways . She has also been very accessible and helpful with any follow-up questions I had. All in all, the buying experience has been a very pleasant one! I have told my friends what a positive experience I had

Purchased new Honda accord sport

by from Santa Clarita, Ca |

Upon arrival at autonation Honda, Ebony, who was my sales person. She was kind and personable. The customer service there was top notch and I we recommend this dealership over any other Honda dealership in Southern California. Her sales manager Nick was very detailed when going over my contract. Thank you Nick. When it came time to see the finance department, Edwin was very thorough in his explanation. I don't like buying cars but Autonation Honda will continue on getting my business in the future. Thanks again. Mark

Great salesman Gil Tutone

by from Lancaster,California |

Was a very pleasant experience and I hate trying to buy a car. We were treated with so much respect!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Honda people are great

by from Santa Clarita , ca |

The people at Honda Valencia are so nice and are great with working with you. They make sure they find you what you are looking for

May 30, 2014

Lilia, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Thanks again for the great review of AutoNation Honda Valencia!

Buying used car

by from rosamond, ca |

What a fantastic experience. My sales representative Gideon was one of the most honest and fair persons I have delt with at a dealership. The sales managers are awesome as well. They gave top dollar for my trade in. BEWARE of the finance department. Mrs. Bull is a tough cookie. She will press and press and press more attempting to make you purchase an extended warranty. One of her phrases, "that's just a dumb decision, I mean I've sold cars for 12 years and that's just dumb, not to mention your buying a GMC". If you can tough out the finance department this is probably one of the best places to purchase a vehicle in California. I appreciated there honesty and fairness. Would highly recommend to anyone else.

Great service! Gil Tutone was great!

by from Los Angeles , ca |

Gil Tutone was great. The setup instructions he gave for the Bluetooth was easy to understand. We arrived late and he didn't rush us or try to sandbag us. I will buy again.

Our best buying experience with Bryan Gelfand

by from Valencia, CA |

I bought a new Honda Accord Sport with the help of Bryan Gelfand. I actually got an email from him regarding my interest in buying the 2014 Accord Sport, then he called me. He is very helpful, friendly and patiently answered all our questions. Me and my husband took the test drive, then he run my credit and the buying process begin. It was an easy process, no hassle at all. He beat the other dealership price and saved $500. This is the best buying experience we've ever had. Also, we would like to say thank you to the Finance Manager Edwin for being so nice and for giving us discount. We added extended warranty without forcing us to do so. We will highly recommend AutoNation Valencia and Bryan Gelfand on your next honda car purchase. Bryan, you're the BEST! Thanks for everything!!!

Finally got it mostly right

by from Newhall, CA |

Saw a 2012 used Accord on Mother's day and asked the sales person to email an estimate on buying the Accord or leasing a new 2014 Accord. We were trading in a low milage 2011 Civic. The sales person took the info on the Civic for the trade-in value and my credit application. I fully expected a call the next day. No call on Monday so I called them and they knew nothing about our interset in either car. The sales manager did, finally, email the requested info on Tuesday morning. My wife went to the dealer late Tuesday afternoon to test drive the 2012 Accord and liked it but couldn't put a deposit on the car. She was told that because all the info was in my name she couldn't even purchase the car without starting over, plus they told her that the car was scheduled to be sent to a tent sale at some other dealership. After work on Tuesday I met her there and purchased the car only to find out, as I was leaving the dealership, that they only had one key for the car and that it had no owners manual. Great. They said I could purchase a second key at a discount, $45/key, $100 to program it. They relented and gave me the second key!

Excellent Service

by from Valencia, CA |

I visited this dealership to test drive a CRV, but I ended up driving home with a brand new 2014 Accord. Thank you Bryan Gelfand for everything.