Roger Beasley Mazda South

Service 888-376-0085

Roger Beasley Mazda - A Trusted Name for Over 40 Years

great salesman

by from Milford, TX |

Just bought a new 2015 CX-5. Love it and the whole buying process there. GO see Alfredo Hernandez-best car salesman I ever dealt with.

Service on Your Mazda Anyone?

by from Austin Tx |

I received a letter in the mail that Mazda was going to extend the warranty in my 2008 Mazda CX-9 brake booster if it was hissing and chattering when you pressed it.I thought I could call Mazda South and this could be taken care of easily. Silly me! I scheduled my appointment days in advance and ask for a loaner. No problem said the service writer and off I went to get my car fixed. When I arrived at the dealership to drop it off the service writer looked at the letter and immediately took it in the back to someone to see if this was covered. Remember I had already spoken to another service writer who said it was! She came back and announced that they would look at it. Since I was there I decided to have them investigate a problem I was having with the power steering. Again no problem said the service writer. I ask about the loaner car and there were none but the other service writer assured me Wednesday was a slow day so there would be many loaners there.Uh-oh. She would now call Hertz rental so would I please wait in the waiting area. In the midst of this another employee approached me and wanted to fix the chips in my windshield at no cost to me for my insurance would pay. Sure I replied-free is good. He proceeded to draw several circles on my windshield and said I would receive a call from someone to verify. I signed something for him and in came my service writer while both were looking for signatures I would pay. The service writer then announced that if Roger Beasley Mazda South was going to do any work on the brake module and Mazda was going to warranty it would have to be duplicated there and if not no work would be done.. If I also wanted the power steering looked at that would be 117.00 dollars also and by the way Hertz has no cars so you will have to wait until I can find one. Uh-oh! At that point I ask they give me my car back and left. I understand a business has to make a profit but this reminds me of being across the border and transacting business. Long story shortened here is that I felt accosted in the name of profit. I needed a shower after this episode. I will now call Mazda United States Corporate office and see how if this is the way an authorized dealership operates. If you go be wary of employees hawking warranties/windshield repair/free checks for other problems on your car/car washes etc, or leave your checkbook at home!

The best salesman ever is Mr Scott Harns.

by from San Antonio,Tx |

My name is Paula and I am a single parent who knows absolutely nothing about cars except how to drive one. Scott Harns is honest and listens to you, he doesn't want to just make a sale, he truly wants to make you happy!

Rodriguez's family from Austin, Tx

by from Austin, Tx |

We are very happy with our car and very satisfied with Roger Beasley Mazda South Service in getting the car ready for us to buy. The Asst. Sale Used Car Manager Sean Hartnett was very polite and made the buying of our car very easy and comforting. I would recommend this sale person to anyone who is looking to buy a car. Thank You very much for all your help Sean. Joey Rodriguez and Yelena Yegorova

Go to another location

by from Austin,TX |

Where do I get started. We found the car that we liked and that fit our budget. It was a certified pre-owned. We ask to test drive it and our sales person tells us that we cant because it is being inspected for it to be considered a certified pre-own. So I asked him why the car was even up for sale if it hadnt been inspected yet. Thier reply: they have been short staffed and they get a lot of cars in. The mechanic ends up going home without even looking at the car. He knew we were going to buy it too. The mechanic should have stayed a little late to inspect it. We start to fill out paperwork and we are waiting for the finance manager to go over it with us. Two hours later I see him walk out and grab a lady that had been there half and hour. I go ask these two men who had just been sitting around if that is the man we are waiting for. They said yes but that he took that other lady because she knew all of the numbers and it wouldn?t take but 10 minutes. An hour later I get our salesman and ask him why we have been waiting here for 3 hours. He tells me that we can go just write a check for the deposit. Of course, I said no. So I tell my salesman that he needs to get the papers and we would look over them ourselves. (We just bought a car so we knew what to look at). He gets this man who is foreign and after the first round he makes copies and the finance manager comes out. Asks us to look over to make sure everything was ok. The zipcode was wrong. He brings us another copy, it was wrong again. He goes back and sends the foreign guy to attempt to explain it to us. They give us a rental car with no gas and act like they are dong us a favor by giving it to us. We leave and eventually get the car. We keep getting calls and text saying they need stuff, RIGHT AWAY. They weren?t ok with I will send it when I can get to work. Two weeks after I bought the car we get a form that needed to be signed in the mail. All I can think is what else. We waited for three hours they had plenty of time to get everything together. I get a call from State Farm, who is not my insurance, and they said that Mazda had called them more than once looking for proof of my insurance. I called the finance manager who says that they don?t need anything else and mention the insurance. All of a sudden he remembers that. I mention that the paperwork should have been done. He doesn?t believe that they mailed me a form to fill out. I said they were unorganized and he comments back with attitude saying if they were unorganized they wouldn?t sell 3,000 cars a month. I asked if he was a manger he said he was THE manager but his manager was standing next to him. I got on the phone and asked if it was ok for him to talk to me like that. I said I needed a list of everything needed so I wouldn?t have to deal with them anymore. He said he would call me back in a few minutes- never received a call. Our other car was from CarMax. I would highly recommend going there.

very good experience

by from Austin, TX |

Upon our arrival we were not pounced upon. After looking at vehicles for 16 to 20 min we were approached and simply asked if we had any questions. After an introduction the salesman answerd our querries and we were again left in peace.

Great customer service

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I was looking for a Mazda and found one in Austin. Not being from the area I called to see if they would match a price of a car I found in Houston. They did! I drive to Austin and met with a salesman named Dillion. He was extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. I was there no more than and hour and they had me out the door with my new car. I will be going back when it's time to buy again.