Preferred Auto Sales

679 Newark Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07208

Used 866-296-9888

Great Experience

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

Eric worked really hard getting Kenneth and myself approved the staff was accommodating and patient, Great Experience!

Fast, friendly and helpful

by from Newark, NJ |

The people at Preferred Auto Sales were very friendly and helpful. The mechanic was very helpful with making the choice. I would definitely recommend Preferred Auto Sales!

BEST DEALER

by from Yonkers, NY |

I give a 10 when you buy a car from Preferred Auto best dealer on the East Coast.

great service

by from Newark,NJ |

Merlyn and pawel were very good kind very nicei would definitely come back again and send custmers to prefered auto sales!!

Great Service

by from Newark, NJ |

Very good customer service, they are willing to work with what you have.

THIS PLACE IS GREAT

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I was so Happy to be at this place. I really appreciated their fast, friendly, service.

GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR FIRST TIME BUYER

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I walked in expecting to just look at cars. Not expecting to walk out with a car. I love it. Awesome! Very patient! Thanks! The best part of knowing its my car so thank you Preferred Auto Sales. I could not of asked for a better sales person or place. Great experience for any first car.

Excellent staff!! Great personality!!!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

My experience with everyone here was very genuine. This is definitely the best place that I have purchased a car from and I will definitely recommend someone to come here if they are looking.

Great Experience at Preferred Auto

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I had a great experience with Preferred Auto. I just purchased a new truck and the staff at Preferred Auto made it so simple and pain free. They worked with me to ensure I got the best deal. Merlyn, Scott, Ann I thank you all for the positive buying experience!!!

Bad experience

by from Jersey city, nj |

Before I could get on lot they wanted to do a credit check . Said they had to do a credit before a test drive. Really? I don't think so. Also price of vehicle, there are two prices, one to get you there and another one to purchase. Too old to play these games. I told them I was't interested and left. Got the impression they are looking for suckers (bad credit and people who want a vehicle at any cost). Sorry, that is not me.

Preferred Auto Sales responded to this review

April 2, 2014

Sorry C ju that you did not have a quality experience with us. However pre qualification is sometimes necessary only because we try to be effiecent, let me explain. For example if we ask you some pre qualifying questions and realize that we cant get you approved then there would be no need to go on a test drive and risk an accident or waste time. If we do see that we can get you approved or that its close then by all means we do a test drive. We service all of our vehicles and are confident that you won't find any mechanical issues when you do drive. As far as there being two prices we do explain in detail our pricing in our sellers notes. We advertise an amount finaced after cash down, however when paying cash we can honor the advertised price. I hope that this helps bridge the gap between you and our dealership. We apologize for the tardy response.