Universal City Nissan

Service 877-312-0184

#1 All Time Nissan Dealer, E-A-S-Y Credit

Service extraordinary

by from Los Angeles |

I had my fuel injection serviced along with my usual maintenance. Someone from Nissan calls me that my car is due for maintenance and I get a call a day before to confirm. If I need to reschedule, the process was convenient and getting another appropriate time. If I had items that I wasn't quite ready yet, no pressure.

Best Day ever

by from Universal city ,ca |

Fidel C. Was so great and nice he worked with me he truly wanted the best for me and he helped out a lot he was so kind and so nice. Although I know of course he wanted the sell I didn't feel that was at all it was no pressure he was just so sweet and helpful.

Great service

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

The service was fast and the salesman was knowledgeable and courteous. I definitely had a great experience purchasing my vehicle. I did not feel under pressure in purchasing my vehicle. I was giving able enough time to make a decision. I would definitely buy another car from Universal Nissan in the future.

Services

by from Hollywood, CA |

I really appreciate in the service department Peter he's my go to guy when I get my service done at Universal City Nissan he's always helpful he's always understanding and he gets me in and it makes my whole experience very smooth

Wonderful Service

by from Studio City, Ca |

Johnny was amazing! He made me feel so comfortable during the entire process!! He was very knowledgeable, professional and committed!! It was a very challenging process due to a particular situation and he and the whole Nissan team made it happen!! I think that what makes Johnny such a great sales person is not about how many cars he sales or leases at the end of every month but his desire to genuine help all of his clients!! Thank you Johnny!!

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE.

by from Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA |

Your personnel actually did everything they said they could do.Even though i didn't get the car i came in for,due to the way Universal Nissan conducts business I left with a car in about three hours with the best APR I've ever had.Also you lived up to your radio ad which is what got me into your dealer ship.

Great service

by from Los Angeles CA |

My experience at universal city Nissan was excellent. Jaime help me out with my oil change. He was nice and very helpful. He also offered to assist with putting on my plates on my car. He has geat customer service.

oil change

by from universal city, ca |

i had the best experience possible there very honest on the time my car will be ready and answer my question

Great Service by David Simone

by from Studio City, CA |

The superb service advisor provided ample advice on how to better take care of my vehicle and was more than polite in all of our interactions. Would definitely go again.

Nice Experience

by from North Hollywood, CA |

Excellent service department visit. Dave Simone was great as usual! I like the new coffee machine and the waiting room and staff were as pleasant as ever. And topped it off with a nice car wash! Thank you!

Great Service

by from Studio City, CA |

David Simone was very helpful and clear about the charges on the car. He quickly realized that the complete service would take longer than expected and immediately set me up with a very nice rental so I could get back to work and pick my vehicle up the next day.