AutoNation Toyota Thornton Road

Used 888-449-6904
Service 888-761-2174

Excellent Service

by from Browns Mills, NJ |

I received excellent service from AutoNation Toyota Scion on Thornton Road when I purchased my new Tundra on 5 October. The excellent service started with Lou Bernier (Sales Associate) who was well knowledgeable, then by Tim Hackney (Finance Director) who worked respectfully with you on the finance. Ken Stuber followed up the excellent service by making sure the truck was already to be handed off once all the paperwork was completed.

Excellent everything

by from Union Point, GA |

This had to be the absolute easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, even those not directly involved in the sale. They were also the only dealership I contacted that actually had in stock the car advertised on the internet all the others "claimed" it had been sold that morning of the day called to set an appointment to see the car.

Excellent Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

My recent experience with Auto Nation Toyota was the best. I visited the dealership in May 2014 with the intention of reviewing the 2014 Camrys and Corollas. I was met at the door by Melvin Arnum. I immediately explained that I was not ready to purchase and was simply window shopping. Still, Melvin escorted me around the lot and answered numerous questions about the various vehicles. What I appreciated was his willingness to find the answer to questions he did not readily have the answer to----as opposed to simply making them up. This established his credibility in my eyes. I explained to Melvin that I would not be purchasing for another 60-90 days, but would visit the dealership several times before I made a final decision. During this time, I visited the dealership 4-5 time to look over both new and used vehicles. Each time, Melvin was there to help and let me review the vehicles without pressure. His attention to detail (following-up when and how I deemed appropriate) was especially important to me. As a result, I ultimately purchased two new vehicles. Financing the vehicles was made easy, due to the professionalism of Finance Manager, Will Payne. He was friendly, thorough and made the entire process enjoyable. Once completed, Melvin was waiting for me with my two vehicles detailed and ready to go. Because I arrived late in the evening, the entire process kept both Melvin and Will in the office well after normal business hours. This is service not often exhibited today and an experience I will not soon forget. I highly recommend Auto Nation Toyota !!! Make sure to ask for Melvin and Will.

Painless!

by from Marietta, Georgia |

Bought a 2014 Tacoma 4 cylinder crew cab through the USAA buying service. I worked with customer service rep Colin. From start to finish, AutoNation was easy to deal with, pleasant, and professional. No high pressure tactics, no dealer games. Started the process in the morning and drove off with a new truck around 6 pm. Got exactly what I wanted. I recommend AutoNation especially if you're using the USAA buying service.

great service!!

by from dallas ga |

Excellent service friendly staff kid friendly environment great prices

Great service and no games

by from Atlanta, GA |

Was in the market for a new Corolla and I emailed various dealers. Ishmael Cross responded with a price none of the other dealers could beat. He was great through out the process. I was expecting a bait and switch but nope they honored their offer and they deliver the car at the price promised. When I went to pick up the car with my son, who the car was for Ishmael took the time to go over the car, the warranty, the maintenance, lemon law, how to work things, etc. When he went to put my son in the car saw it wasn't cleaned to his satisfaction, Ishmael took the car to the prep area and had it fixed. He then went over how things worked and made sure my son had the phone hooked up with the car. My son was treated like a million bucks. He drove off smiling. Will Payne, the finance manager, was straight forward and efficient. Got everything done and worked with my credit union to make sure the loan got through. I will definitely be back when I'm in the market in the future. I will also tell all my friends to make the drive down to them.

July 17, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to accommodate the needs of our customers, and are happy to hear that Ishmael provided on this promise. We hope to be of service again in the future!

awesome dealership

by from msbleton,Ga |

We bought a Toyota Corolla We are excited! I want to thank you for the great service and the speedy time! Everyone is pleasant and helpful! I love you guys! Thanks! Gladys Rodriguez and father(Luis Antepara)

Wonderful Service!

by from Douglasville, GA |

Excellent service and my daughter returned home happy with a 2014 Toyota Corolla. Thank you to Junior for being the greatest salesperson I've ever met.

Thanks to Peter Harrison

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had a positive experience at the Thornton Road Toyota when I bought a Prius. Special thanks to Peter Harrison who read his clients. He was respectful of our need for information and did not aggressively pursue us. He did not insult our intelligence...and therefore after we did our research we went back to him and bought the car. We are very satisfied with the car. So when you want to buy a car here ask for Peter Harrison.

June 3, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

The best customer service ever!

by from Austell, Ga |

My husband and I went to just test drive and see about getting a 2014 Camry. We just bought a house and it was the worst experience ever! Needless to say I hate making big purchases. Saad made this the easiest process! He was personal and knew the car well! We had our 7 month old with us. He made it a quick process! I would recommend to anyone! You will leave just as happy as we did! Thank you Sadd and Toyota!

new rav4 owner

by from hiram georgia |

very satisfied with the service I got. I felt like the whole staff was very respectful to my needs. I appreciate their full attention to me.

June 3, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us; it's great to hear that we could be of such help!