Palmer's Airport Hyundai

7680 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608

New 877-561-3966 New877-561-3966
Used 866-692-6854 Used866-692-6854
Service 888-475-7623 Service 888-475-7623

ALABAMA BUILT. ALABAMA PROUD. Family owned and operated and ready to be help you with your next vehicle!

Excellent experience

by from Mobile, AL |

I went to Palmer's with my mother expecting to look at a few used vehicles to replace her vehicle after a wreck. Neil, a salesman, met us while we were outside. He showed us a few used vehicles, then showed us pricing on used vs new vehicles. We had no intention of buying a car that day, but the price on a new Hyundai Accent was right. It was a no pressure environment and everyone made you feel comfortable. Neil and Mark were great, and everyone else we met were very friendly. I can highly recommend Palmer's for how well they treated my mother as she bought her new vehicle. I will be returning to Palmer's and the same staff the next time I need a vehicle.

Great Sales Representatives

by from Mobile, Al |

For my first car buying experience it was amazing, everyone was very helpful and willing to do anything i needed. The sales team let me run the show of how I wanted the car buying experience to go.

Great Place to buy

by from Hattiesburg,MS |

Drove from Mississippi and got the car we wanted. Very pleased and satisfied with the vehicle. Would tell everyone about our experience.

Class Act

by from Long Beach, MS |

We had a TERRIBLE experience at another Mississippi Hyundai dealer and we understandably arrived at Palmer's apprehensive. Terry was expecting us and met us as we drove up. He was calm, not pushy and listened to what we wanted before showing us several options meeting our criteria. He was straight talking, talked to us like we were capable and most of all was NICE!!! Kevin suggested financing, however, easily accepted that we had our own. He laid out the warranty options and gave us pretty honest feedback on those. This experience is what I expect from a Southern dealer! Thanks again!