Miller Chevrolet

New 866-415-9785
Used 888-246-6291
Service 877-647-7806

Discover The Better Way

Mike Lewandowski very informative, and not pushy.

by from Ramsey, MN |

This was a great experience working with Mike Lewandowski, he sat in the vehicle with us explaining how all the options worked, and when we wanted something change, he found the exact one and went and got it while we were on vacation. He did not bug us or constantly call us like other salesman do. This is our dealer and salesman from now on. Thank You Miller Chevrolet for hiring Mike Lewandowski!!! Chris Ritter was also very helpful with the extras we wanted for our vehicle.

June 30, 2014

Sandy, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Mike and Chris are valued members of our team and it's a delight to know that they have helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your purchase. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Best, Chad Omann 763.428.4500 ext. 117 comann@millerchev.com

Purchasing the easy way

by from Rogers, MN |

Everyone is extremely helpful from the sales people to the financing manager. They go the extra mile to make sure you get the best deal possible. This is our second vehicle purchase and I would never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle.

New Car Experience

by from Rogers, MN |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends and neighbors as they were very accommodating and seemed to want to meet our needs.

Great job as always.

by from Big Lake, MN |

The staff always does a great job taking care of me quickly and professionally. I highly recommend the service department.

Great place and super clean

by from excelsior mn |

Loan person selling tactic are to hard for selling extra things. He is a great guy! Sale person is number one on selling. I had a great time on buying my new pickup truck. Thanks jdu

Great service, great follow thru

by from minneapolis, mn |

Friendly, very thorough, covering all details and answering all questions. Great service from our salesman who was awesome to Jesse who checked out a repair that was minor.

August 23, 2015

It's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Miller Chevrolet, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Chad Omann GSM - General Sales Manager 763.428.4500 ext. 117 comann@millerchev.com

Horrible Service!

by from Big Lake, MN |

The service was great at Miller Chev in Rogers as long as you are purchasing a vehicle but the minute you drive it off the lot that's where the service goes very bad. I asked for a second key for my new vehicle and have gotten nothing but a run around. After days of trying to get a second key they told me to just go buy another one for $75. They also claimed to detail the car but when I got it home I noticed a smell from the backseat where I found old chicken nuggets and curly fries way under the seat. I feel I would not recommend their service to anyone!

August 21, 2015

Connie, I am terribly sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your most recent visit to our dealership. We appreciate feedback like yours because it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. If you would like to discuss this issue in more detail, please give me a call so we can work towards a resolution. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Chad Omann GSM - General Sales Manager 763.428.4500 ext. 117 comann@millerchev.com

New truck accessories install

by from North Branch, MN |

I had several accessories installed on my new truck. Everything was done timely and they worked around my schedule. Bed cover was nice and tight, just the way I wanted it.

This has become our dealership!

by from Rogers, MN |

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Miller Chevrolet. We love working with the sales people as well as the service department! Our only complaint is the amount of time to process the deal. It would be nice to not have to spend several hours in the waiting process. We will be back!

Miller Chev Service

by from Rogers, MN |

I was given a loaner to use while my truck was being worked on. I could carry one my daily running around with out any problems. Very nice service staff.

Clean facilty

by from Rogers MN |

Our sales rep Mike Lewandowski was highly attentive but not pushy, very knowledgable, patient, made us feel he will remain behind the purchase, multiple times reminded us to call with any questions of the vehicle usage.