Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg

3507 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

New 866-528-3698
Used 866-508-3085
Service 888-483-1663

Best car buying experience ever

by from Apex, NC |

Great experience. I felt good about the price and service was excellent.

Volvo Purchase

by from Richmond, VA |

We just purchased my husbands Volvo S60 with Adam Porter at Rosner Toyota and are so happy we did!! Adam made the process so easy and painless (minus the check writing). We couldn't have asked for a better experience and this is due to Adam's work ethic and being so personable with his customers. We will go back to him again and again for any of our car purchases!!!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Stafford, VA |

Rosner Toyota and the Sales, Management, and Financing staff were amazing to work with. I Had Big Ray as my sales person. He was caring, professional and absolutely helpful in every step of the purchase. I would highly recommend Rosner Toyota and particularly Big Ray for any car purchase! We will definitely return when we need our next automobile! In addition to the great people, after shopping around, Rosner had, by far, the best deal on the vehicle I purchased. Savings, professionalism, and a helpful sales person with a great personality, what's not to like!

Oustanding Service and Great Customer Care

by from Fredericksburg VA |

I had a great service at Rosner Toyota in Fredericksburg. My Sales Agent was Mrs. Sandy Russell she was outstanding in telling me what was all included other promotions and really made me feel like at home. I would recommend everyone to go there and ask for Sandy Russell. From now on the only Car dealership I will be going and visiting for the rest of my life is Rosner Toyota in Fredericksburg.

Straight shooting with no gimicks

by from King George, VA |

Big Ray made my truck purchase a great experience. When he offered to provide free service to my F150 but it could not be completed that day, he delivered the truck to my house the very next day. Ray will go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied. Thanks Big Ray!!

Great experience with Ray Harris.

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Raymond(DJ) Harris was awesome, friendly and great to deal with. Ray made my first experience by myself perfect. He explained everything and made it easy for me to understand. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is in a great location with easy access. I went in wanting a Rav 4 2011 and I came out with a Rav 4 2013. I am so elated and I have recommended your dealership to someone interested in a Toyota.

Big Ray Harris is the man!

by from Omaha, NE |

Big Ray Harris made my car buying experience a great time! He went the extra mile to help me purchase my 2012 Camry SE while I was stationed in Germany. We completed most of the experience via email and when my wife and I arrived our car was ready for pickup. To my surprise, he found an even better car than the one we discussed online while I was flying from Germany to VA. I ended up with a special edition and even better deal! I am very satisfied with the car and even more excited about the deal! Thanks again Big Ray! Good looking out for your PW HS alum brother!

Worked hard

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

We worked with Ray Harris. He was able to finally find my wife a car she loves, a Toyota Venza.

Great experience

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

When you pull up on the lot you do not have a army of sells people rushing you. Ray came and introduced himself and right then I knew I made the right choice. Ray took the time and listen to what I wanted. He did not try to sell me something I did not want. When I am in the market again for a car I will check with him first. I have already told others to see him when buying a car.

Ray Harris is the BEST!!

by from Colonial Beach, VA |

I purchased a 2010 Toyota Rav-4 in September 2013 and then I purchased a 2009 Honda Civic in February of this year. Both my dealings were with Mr. Ray Harris. He is the BEST! He is the most personable and honest car salesman I have ever met. I called him up, told him I was coming to look at a car they had on the lot, and he had it ready and waiting for me when I got there. It fit me perfect. He knew me and knew what I liked and he hooked me up. He didn't make me feel uncomfortable in the least bit, nor did he pressure me to purchase anything until I was 100% ready. I have since referred several people to him. I honestly feel like a member of the Rosner family!

Mr. Raymond Harris

by from Ruther Glen, VA |

Mr.Harris was an exceptional salesperson. He made sure that all logistics were taken care of for me. It made going in buying. a car so much easier. i thank him once again.