Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg

3507 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

New 866-528-3698 New866-528-3698
Used 866-508-3085 Used866-508-3085
Service 888-483-1663 Service 888-483-1663

Best car buying experience ever

by from Apex, NC |

Great experience. I felt good about the price and service was excellent.

Mother's Day surprise

by from Fredricksburg, Virginia |

George Fallin and this dealer was awesome. I can see this group shares a great working environment with happy salesmen and women. Today that was passed on to a happy customer. Thank you for helping me surprise my wife for this very important day honoring mothers.

THE MOST AMAZING CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Ron Rosner Sales Consultant, George Fallin, ensured that our recent purchase of a 2016 Camry was smooth sailing! My husband and I stopped in to Ron Rosner Toyota last weekend with intentions of "shopping around" and left with a beautiful car for an unbeatable deal. We couldn't be happier with our purchase. Our Salesman, George, was patient and thoughtful, hearing me out about my big upcoming career change and impending new commute up 95, and worked diligently to help me pick out the perfect automobile to ease my painful daily commute. Despite my indecisiveness about color and interior, he never wavered in his kind demeanor. The financing folks worked like crazy and got me a jaw dropping interest rate! Once the deal was set they made swift work of getting us through what is usually the grueling abundance of paperwork faced when purchasing a new car. George, is backed by a class establishment. The entire dealership is immaculate from the waiting areas to the restrooms. We were offered an abundance of refreshments as we worked on a purchase deal. When we stopped back in, a WEEK AFTER buying the car, everyone from the Dealer Manger, Mike Camlin, to the Sales Manager, Kent Smith, and finance guys greeted my family with smiles and handshakes. (My little guy particular loved the hot dogs and cupcakes the Sales Reps fed him while we chatted with George about extras for my fabulous new car). Ron Rosner and their team have earned our business and I can't wait til we can get back and get that silver 4Runner from George!

Volvo Purchase

by from Richmond, VA |

We just purchased my husbands Volvo S60 with Adam Porter at Rosner Toyota and are so happy we did!! Adam made the process so easy and painless (minus the check writing). We couldn't have asked for a better experience and this is due to Adam's work ethic and being so personable with his customers. We will go back to him again and again for any of our car purchases!!!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Stafford, VA |

Rosner Toyota and the Sales, Management, and Financing staff were amazing to work with. I Had Big Ray as my sales person. He was caring, professional and absolutely helpful in every step of the purchase. I would highly recommend Rosner Toyota and particularly Big Ray for any car purchase! We will definitely return when we need our next automobile! In addition to the great people, after shopping around, Rosner had, by far, the best deal on the vehicle I purchased. Savings, professionalism, and a helpful sales person with a great personality, what's not to like!

Oustanding Service and Great Customer Care

by from Fredericksburg VA |

I had a great service at Rosner Toyota in Fredericksburg. My Sales Agent was Mrs. Sandy Russell she was outstanding in telling me what was all included other promotions and really made me feel like at home. I would recommend everyone to go there and ask for Sandy Russell. From now on the only Car dealership I will be going and visiting for the rest of my life is Rosner Toyota in Fredericksburg.

Straight shooting with no gimicks

by from King George, VA |

Big Ray made my truck purchase a great experience. When he offered to provide free service to my F150 but it could not be completed that day, he delivered the truck to my house the very next day. Ray will go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied. Thanks Big Ray!!

Great experience with Ray Harris.

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Raymond(DJ) Harris was awesome, friendly and great to deal with. Ray made my first experience by myself perfect. He explained everything and made it easy for me to understand. Everyone else I met at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. The dealership itself is in a great location with easy access. I went in wanting a Rav 4 2011 and I came out with a Rav 4 2013. I am so elated and I have recommended your dealership to someone interested in a Toyota.

Big Ray Harris is the man!

by from Omaha, NE |

Big Ray Harris made my car buying experience a great time! He went the extra mile to help me purchase my 2012 Camry SE while I was stationed in Germany. We completed most of the experience via email and when my wife and I arrived our car was ready for pickup. To my surprise, he found an even better car than the one we discussed online while I was flying from Germany to VA. I ended up with a special edition and even better deal! I am very satisfied with the car and even more excited about the deal! Thanks again Big Ray! Good looking out for your PW HS alum brother!

Worked hard

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

We worked with Ray Harris. He was able to finally find my wife a car she loves, a Toyota Venza.