Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg

3507 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

New 866-528-3698
Used 866-508-3085
Service 888-483-1663

Best car buying experience ever

by from Apex, NC |

Great experience. I felt good about the price and service was excellent.

Total Car Shopping Experience

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Good experience buying my used car. One thing I was disappointed in was during the financing. I was given a quote for an extended warranty. I thought it was too much and the rep automatically reduced the cost by $500. Too me, that was underhanded. I understand businesses need to make money. They made money on the car. I probably would have gone with extended warranty had I been given the right cost up front versus being given an over priced cost.

Great Customer Service

by from Dinwiddie, VA |

Extremely pleasant and easy car buying experience. Everyone was courteous and helpful. I felt like they were willing to work with our budget to get us the car we wanted. Ask for "Big" Ray Harris, he was so personable and treated us like family! Thanks Rosner

Pleasant experience

by from Fredericksburg, Virginia |

The buying process of my new 2015 Venza was handled in a quick and thorough manner by salesman Pat Carl and all the folks in the appropriate Rosner offices. I purchased a new Camry from Rosner back in 1998 and have experienced great service, both personal and professionally, over the years.

Positive Feedback ~ Rosner Toyota Rocks!

by from Woodbridge VA |

I bought my 2013 Toyota Tundra here a year ago and still make the drive to Rosner, simply because of the quality of personnel who work here and the nice new facility. I make time to visit Jim Foskey and Kent Smith because of the family environment ~ I bought my Tundra over a year ago, and Jim/Kent still treat me like the day I bought the vehicle....it's genuine. I was just introduced to the new Service Manager (Bill Benson) and couldn't ask for a more inter-personal engagement. This guy is tops and even offered to have me speak to my Technician (Brandon), just to make sure I was completely satisfied. You can't fake this kind of customer care. Respectfully, Glenn Sigley 2013 Toyota Tundra

Kenny Latino and Chris Conroy

by from Fredericksburg va |

Great customer service. No hassle and took all my worries away!

Pressure Free Buying

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Kent Smith offered a pressure free purchase of my 2015 Toyota Tacoma. I would highly recommend Rosner for anyone looking to buy a new car.

Ask for Ray Harris. Outstanding service!

by from Dumfries, VA |

I placed a phone call to Rosner Toyota of Fredericksburg on a late rainy Tuesday morning and talked to a "Big" Ray Harris. I asked about a 2012 Mazda 6, as he was checking on the availability of automobile he replied "We still have it, swing by I'll pull it out of the rain and have it ready for you." Took me about 45m-1 hour to arrive because of traffic and I had to work that afternoon as well. Concerned, Ray called to ask if I was still on the way, "yes" I explained to him, I was very determined to purchase this vehicle. When I arrived I walked in asked for Ray and he immediately showed me the same vehicle I saw online. It was and still is beautiful when I first saw it, I fell in love with the car once I sat in the car and couldn't leave without taking it with me. Easy for me to say after the test drive their was no need for negotiating, Ray and I sat down with the paperwork which I was satisfied with they cleaned and detailed the car to make it look fresh and brand spanking new, and perfect timing because it just stopped raining and I was still able to make it to work on time. My Mazda 6 is remarkable thanks to Ray, Bryan, and the others. I couldn't be anymore pleased, I would recommend anyone to them.

A good website.

by from Fredericksburg, Virginia |

I drive long haul truck, so most everything I do is by internet. out of all the websites I went to their site had the best selection of the kind of truck I wanted. When In was able to get to the car lot I was made to feel at ease and given a selection of pickups to choose from that far outnumbered the competition. I got a full size pickup for a mid size price. Kudos to the team, Mike Canlin the General manager for making the process seem so easy, Big Ray for helping me pick the truck I wanted, Ed for getting things started and most of all to GREAT SCOTT Bryner for finding the way for me to afford a bigger, better, faster than I thought I could afford as if by magic.. Thanks for a great experience in car buying.

Great Serviceand friendly dealers

by from Stafford Virginia |

I was in the market for used vehicle and as soon I got out of my vehicle it just felt right. My dealer Rusty Rossell made it easy and he was very helpful. He helped me narrow down my choice between a 2012 Toyota Tacoma or 2013 Ford Escape. He compared them both and made sure my payment per month was what I was looking for. Ended up going with the ford escape and couldn't be happier with it. Another great feature he pointed out was the Rosner rewards free oil change, state inspections, installed parts guaranteed, engine guaranteed for as long as I own the vehicle Also after any service they do a free car wash. Rusty made the whole process buying a car very easy and help for every step of the way. Would highly recommend Rusty and Rosner with buying or servicing my vehicle anytime time. Thank you Rusty

Great service, family friendly

by from Locust Grove VA |

Was not sure if I was going to purchase on this particular day but my salesman Jose Gutierrez worked hard for my business. Between Jose and the management staff we worked out a great deal on my used Tacoma. It was also nice that Jose was bi lingual because he was able to communicate with my wife who is Spanish. Thanks Rosner for helping us get the vehicle we were looking for.